Demarr Johnson
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/31/2004  12:40 PM
Posted by Nalod:

I hope penny can teach Demarr the ropes, and how not to hang yourself, and take better care of the body.

it would be cool if Sweetney and DerMarr could combine body types.

If the Knicks can keep both DerMarr and Baker I see some definite change our of training camp and I am already pumped about next year.

DerMarr, Baker, Sweetney, FWill, Nazr, Houston all have things to prove coming out of the summer, and for whatever reason I see that all hitting the weight room and training facilities hard. I just do. And I see Aguire and the rest being in there with them. Add in the documented off-season workouts of Anderson, Penny and Marb and you have a team that should come out of the blocks on fire. One training camp with no injuries is all I ask.

Man, can't wait for next year too!
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
nyvector16
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #130
USA
3/31/2004  1:45 PM
Posted by martin:

DerMarr, Baker, Sweetney, FWill, Nazr, Houston all have things to prove coming out of the summer, and for whatever reason I see that all hitting the weight room and training facilities hard. I just do. And I see Aguire and the rest being in there with them. Add in the documented off-season workouts of Anderson, Penny and Marb and you have a team that should come out of the blocks on fire. One training camp with no injuries is all I ask.

Man, can't wait for next year too!

If this team returned as is.. it would be poised to do some damage next year...
But... You know Isiah is not done trading and acquiring new blood.
We are 1 big name and 1 role player away from a championship run.
I would not be surprised if this was accomplished in one offseason for IT.
Next year will absolutely ROCK for us Knick fans!!!

Go Knicks!!!

[Edited by - nyvector16 on 03/31/2004 13:48:20]
Demarr Johnson

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy