[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: SPURS @KNICKS, CAMBY MIGHT START 7:30
Author Thread
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/4/2013  2:16 PM
gunsnewing wrote:We were without Shump, Felton and Weed. How's that for an excuse

Man, I hate when that happens.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/4/2013  2:19 PM
lol
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/4/2013  2:21 PM
jrodmc wrote:This just in from the Somberistic Real Bed Time Stories Wire Service:

Several sources now contend that this win and the two against the Miami Hate are nothing more than a league-wide conspiracy to enable the Knicks to get swept in the first round of the playoffs after getting the #1 seed.

And it will be all Melo's fault.

He will break JR's spirit by making fun of the quality of his tats.
He will ensure Tyson gets swine flu for the last three months of the season.
He will keep putting vodka in JKidd's gatorade.
He will smirk when Shump can barely touch the rim during rehab before the playoffs. He will then orchestrate a Shump trade to the Rockets.
He will force everyone at MSG to draw clown tears on their faces in order to further alienate Stat.
He will spot Novak's heavy weight lifting program until Novak can no longer hit the broadside of Dolan's azz with a beachball from two feet.
He will call Immigrant services and get Prigs deported.
He will have Cope's agent convince him that life would be better in the Lebanese league. Right now.

Don't worry realists, there's no light at the end of the tunnel!

Priceless. This had me tearing up from laughing. Good one about the beach ball.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
1/4/2013  2:26 PM
jrodmc wrote:This just in from the Somberistic Real Bed Time Stories Wire Service:

Several sources now contend that this win and the two against the Miami Hate are nothing more than a league-wide conspiracy to enable the Knicks to get swept in the first round of the playoffs after getting the #1 seed.

He will smirk when Shump can barely touch the rim during rehab before the playoffs. He will then orchestrate a Shump trade to the Rockets.
He will force everyone at MSG to draw clown tears on their faces in order to further alienate Stat.
He will spot Novak's heavy weight lifting program until Novak can no longer hit the broadside of Dolan's azz with a beachball from two feet.
He will have Cope's agent convince him that life would be better in the Lebanese league. Right now.

Brilliant!

I like Somberistic Real Bed Time Stories Wire Service better than the Fables!

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/4/2013  2:37 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Brilliant!

I like Somberistic Real Bed Time Stories Wire Service better than the Fables!

Apparently us homers have moved on to Fairy Tales. Where we imagine JR plays Peter Pan.

I LIVED IN THE SAME TOWN AS JR SMITH FOR OVER 10 YEARS. THERE MUST BE SOME OF HIS DNA LAYING AROUND SOMEWHERE ON TOP OF SOME BACKBOARD IN THE LAKEWOOD HIGH PLAYGROUNDS OR GYM. I WILL DEVISE A WAY TO FIND IT AND INJECT IT INTO MY AGING ARTHRITIC KNEES.

Someone needs to make an Avengers knockoff vid now. The League of UltimateBockers. Coming to a theatre near you.

We have people who can fly.

GAME THREAD: SPURS @KNICKS, CAMBY MIGHT START 7:30

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy