[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: "Friday Night" Knicks at Kings 10 P.M.
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/29/2012  11:14 AM
smackeddog wrote:
NYDiva wrote:Chandler's hurt now? WTH?

What the heck did we ever do to you, basketball gods?

Jeez.

I'm also concerned about Melo's knee, mainly because it seems Amar'e and Melo are rarely healthy at the same time- with Amar'e possibly returning next game, the basketball gods will demand a sacrifice!

Well, who knows what line up we'll be seeing on january 1st. Amar'e, Melo and Sheed are listed as possible, but there's still a lot of uncertainty as to whether it's actually going to happen. I'm also a bit sceptical as to whether JR and Kidd will be able to resist partying the night before.

Which reminds me, remember when Jerome James turned up to practice hung over on new years day, and ended up throwing up? Good times...

I am worried that he re-injurred it from the Howard foul. A knee swelling up and barely being able to move sounds more serious then day to day.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/29/2012  11:52 AM
Amare is on day 80 of day to day. Melo still has 73 days to go
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

12/29/2012  3:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/29/2012  3:28 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Amare is on day 80 of day to day. Melo still has 73 days to go

It's called injuries. And they do happen in sports. Any person who's ever not only enjoyed sports, but also played sports not only knows but also understands that injuries do happen in sports. In closing; no need to "mock" them.

Carry on.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/29/2012  3:35 PM
NYKMentality wrote:

It's called injuries. And they do happen in sports. Any person who's ever not only enjoyed sports, but also played sports not only knows but also understands that injuries do happen in sports. In closing; no need to "mock" them.

Carry on.

not mocking them, mocking the team

VCoug
Member: #1406

12/29/2012  3:51 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Carry on.

From http://knickerblogger.net/knicks-99-suns-97/

One the one hand, it’s possible that the team is completely incapable of making a correct diagnosis. Roger Hinds and his team of wacky, meatball surgeons haven’t inspired much confidence in their skillz lo these many years. That’s problematic enough. But, honestly, I don’t think that’s the case. For some reason, the entire Knicks hierarchy is so insanely paranoid that they insist on hoarding information as if the results of an x-ray were a tightly guarded, heavily redacted state secret. It’s insulting. There’s no need to treat the fans and/or the media like the enemy. And it’s so easy to see through the bull****. There’s NO WAY that they didn’t perform an MRI on Carmelo. Of course they know the severity of his “hyperextended knee”. They’d be contractually liable/subject to a serious lawsuit if they didn’t perform some form of test beyond a Dr. Feelgood-type prod and poke. So when Woodson casually mentions pregame that he’s “worried” about the knee, naturally I assume the worst. I half expect that we’ll wake up tomorrow and find out that Melo’s actually deceased (Though if he did die, the Knicks would still list him as “day to day with an acute myocardial infarction resulting in death”). Just like they Knew Felt had a fractured finger all day yet insisted on spewing this crapola about a sprain for 24 hours. Why? I have no idea. But whatever the reason, it sucks massively inflamed donkey testes to realize that you’ve been had, you’ve been took and you’ve been bamboozled (again). I don’t know about you, but there are very few things in life that make me grind my teeth down to the nubbin in a dyspeptic, stomach-churning rage more than being bald-facedly lied to, where the prevaricator either assumes I am/you are a credulous imbecile who can barely read above 8th grade level and lists, “likes to color” as a hobby or honestly doesn’t give eight ****s whether I/you believe it or not. Fuck that noise. And **** you, James Dolan, for generally treating one of the most loyal fan bases in any sport like a bunch of mentally challenged, shiny-from-all-the-excess-drool-dribbling-down-the-front-of-his/her-chin numbskulls or some unknown gelatinous particle that you needed a shrimp fork with particularly sharp tines to dislodge from the grooves in the heel of his boot.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

12/29/2012  4:22 PM
smackeddog wrote:Annoying! But even more annoying than the loss was that heckler who dominated in the 3Q- she kept screaming and WOOWOOWOWOWOOing every damn time we had the ball on offense- why did the tv crew not tell her to shut up?! And she just kept going.

Papabear Says

Wow! Me and my wife was saying the same thing. Her voice was horrible. WooWooWoooWowWoowoo damn

Papabear
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/29/2012  7:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/29/2012  7:04 PM
NYKMentality wrote:

Carry on.

Pat Ewing was last seen at the garden smiling, while secretly putting the injury hex back on the franchise for trading him to Seattle instead of retiring a knick.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/30/2012  1:30 AM
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Carry on.

One the one hand, it’s possible that the team is completely incapable of making a correct diagnosis. Roger Hinds and his team of wacky, meatball surgeons haven’t inspired much confidence in their skillz lo these many years. That’s problematic enough. But, honestly, I don’t think that’s the case. For some reason, the entire Knicks hierarchy is so insanely paranoid that they insist on hoarding information as if the results of an x-ray were a tightly guarded, heavily redacted state secret. It’s insulting. There’s no need to treat the fans and/or the media like the enemy. And it’s so easy to see through the bull****. There’s NO WAY that they didn’t perform an MRI on Carmelo. Of course they know the severity of his “hyperextended knee”. They’d be contractually liable/subject to a serious lawsuit if they didn’t perform some form of test beyond a Dr. Feelgood-type prod and poke. So when Woodson casually mentions pregame that he’s “worried” about the knee, naturally I assume the worst. I half expect that we’ll wake up tomorrow and find out that Melo’s actually deceased (Though if he did die, the Knicks would still list him as “day to day with an acute myocardial infarction resulting in death”). Just like they Knew Felt had a fractured finger all day yet insisted on spewing this crapola about a sprain for 24 hours. Why? I have no idea. But whatever the reason, it sucks massively inflamed donkey testes to realize that you’ve been had, you’ve been took and you’ve been bamboozled (again). I don’t know about you, but there are very few things in life that make me grind my teeth down to the nubbin in a dyspeptic, stomach-churning rage more than being bald-facedly lied to, where the prevaricator either assumes I am/you are a credulous imbecile who can barely read above 8th grade level and lists, “likes to color” as a hobby or honestly doesn’t give eight ****s whether I/you believe it or not. Fuck that noise. And **** you, James Dolan, for generally treating one of the most loyal fan bases in any sport like a bunch of mentally challenged, shiny-from-all-the-excess-drool-dribbling-down-the-front-of-his/her-chin numbskulls or some unknown gelatinous particle that you needed a shrimp fork with particularly sharp tines to dislodge from the grooves in the heel of his boot.

Thank you for posting this. Made my day.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/30/2012  8:52 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Carry on.

Thank you for posting this. Made my day.

No problem. It really helps capture some of the feeling of being a Knicks fan.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/31/2012  8:42 AM
playa2 wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Carry on.

Pat Ewing was last seen at the garden smiling, while secretly putting the injury hex back on the franchise for trading him to Seattle instead of retiring a knick.

Read Alan Hahn's book, playa2. Ewing forced the trade. "It was time to go" The only person who put a hex on the Knicks was Vin Baker.

And please, no government-sponsored conspiracy vids about how extremist groups actually inujected cherry cough syrup into Ewing's ice bags, thereby prematurely ending his lateral movement.

Game Thread: "Friday Night" Knicks at Kings 10 P.M.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy