[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

FIRST ROUND PICK
Author Thread
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
3/29/2004  3:01 PM
alot of people on here complain that we got rid of our first round pick this year and stuff, but i would not doubt that Isiah will somehow get a first rounder in this years draft. He probably has his oye on some college talent and maybe even a sleeper highschooler we all know how he can develop talent. I have a real good feelign that he wants to add a first rounder this year and its going to be someone young and really athletic. Rememeber this is not going to be the same team next year.
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/29/2004  3:17 PM
maybe we can trade Kurt for one.

afterall I didn't think Eisely and Spoon could've been traded ever.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/29/2004  3:18 PM
there are some unique opportunites. The Hawks and Jazz are facing the prospect of filling 5-6 roster spots with undrafted FAs if they dont make trades, unless they want to overpay for the Raja Bells and Steven Jacksons of the NBA world.

I dont want to arbitrarily trade Frank for a draft pick, unless we have some specific player(s) targeted. I want Hakeem Warrick or Rafael Araujo. I hope Frank's bad luck this year doesnt hurt his value too much because I think his season is done... but Frank and 2 #2s should be enough to move into the 15-18 with Utah or Atl.

I also dont have a problem with just buying out Moochie and seeing what Frank and Sweetney can do with another year under their belts.

I also think Nazr will have some decent value to Utah or Cha.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/29/2004  3:52 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

I always saw Kurt as the type of player who is the last piece to a playoff contendors puzzle. Like Dallas, who needs defense and a more rugged style of play from a player or 2. I really really think Kurt and/or Deke will be headed to the big D in the offseason. Don't know who the Knicks would get in return.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/29/2004  4:52 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

The proof is in the pudding.

I dunno how he got those two guys to go. They both were expendable and over paid. Probably wouldn't be in the league if it wasn't for Layden.

Isiah got NY's back. I wouldn't put it past him making a draft day trade. He might make more than one.

I'd love it if he came on camera and have a press conference right in the middle of the draft just like the all-star game. Gotta love that guy.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
3/29/2004  6:59 PM
Isiah got NY's back.

Well he is getting paid to be the Knicks GM.

[Edited by - 1 on 03/29/2004 18:59:47]
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
3/29/2004  10:22 PM
Posted by 1:
Isiah got NY's back.

Well he is getting paid to be the Knicks GM.
So was Layden. His point is that Isiah is excelling at his job by doing the impossible!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/30/2004  12:17 AM
I think Deke wants go get more athletic up front, having naz and sweets is great but one more athletic big will do us well. I can defiantely see him moving Frankie to get a 1st rounder. And the moochie trade is working well now, he is providing good minutes behind steph and mooch is a pretty good player late in games. Ridding ourselves of eisley and spoon were some ledgendary moves by zeke.. I hated those two guys..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
3/30/2004  1:09 AM
anderson and OH to utah for a pick?

that would be good...

they are under the cap, so they can do that
FIRST ROUND PICK

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy