[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mike D'antoni Doesn't Need Public Approval
Author Thread
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

12/14/2012  5:02 PM
The Rev. Jesse Jacksonis in the Lakers’ locker room after the Knicks win, 116-107, but I don’t know enough about his religious practices to know if he’s here to perform last rites.
The Lakers are dead, and I’m telling (Mike) D’Antoni he’s getting killed in Los Angeles.
“I don’t care,” says D’Antoni, and so fans can curse, scream and carry on like there is no tomorrow.
“I don’t read and I don’t listen,” D’Antoni says. “I don’t watch anything but tape. I think about the team and I live my life. Then I’ll have a nice dinner and a glass of wine.
“I’m pretty secure in what I do. I don’t need public approval. I try as hard as I can and if it works out, great. If not, I tried.”
“It’s almost like walking a high wire, but I got a safety net,” says D’Antoni. “What’s the worst that’s going to happen to me — go play golf the rest of my life?”
via T.J. Simers of the Los Angeles Times
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/14/2012  5:05 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:The Rev. Jesse Jacksonis in the Lakers’ locker room after the Knicks win, 116-107, but I don’t know enough about his religious practices to know if he’s here to perform last rites.
The Lakers are dead, and I’m telling (Mike) D’Antoni he’s getting killed in Los Angeles.
“I don’t care,” says D’Antoni, and so fans can curse, scream and carry on like there is no tomorrow.
“I don’t read and I don’t listen,” D’Antoni says. “I don’t watch anything but tape. I think about the team and I live my life. Then I’ll have a nice dinner and a glass of wine.
“I’m pretty secure in what I do. I don’t need public approval. I try as hard as I can and if it works out, great. If not, I tried.”
“It’s almost like walking a high wire, but I got a safety net,” says D’Antoni. “What’s the worst that’s going to happen to me — go play golf the rest of my life?”

He's right and this is the correct perspective. This game means everything to fans, but as much as he loves it, its a job.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/14/2012  5:09 PM
Killa4luv wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:The Rev. Jesse Jacksonis in the Lakers’ locker room after the Knicks win, 116-107, but I don’t know enough about his religious practices to know if he’s here to perform last rites.

He's right and this is the correct perspective. This game means everything to fans, but as much as he loves it, its a job.

Yeah, he should write "all alone" on his loafers and talk about their is an ATM on every Golf Course.
"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/14/2012  5:09 PM
Simers is on dantoni hard. Dantoni already talking about being able to other things 12 games in is just wrong. Saw this earlier and posted the full article on the nba forum. Snarky dantoni doesn't even try to use humor during his post game loss press conferences.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

12/14/2012  5:44 PM
They will be ok, the Lakers.
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Mike D'antoni Doesn't Need Public Approval

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy