[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game thread: THE GIANT REMATCH, THE GAME OF THE SEASON IT'S ALL HERE KNICKS NETS, KNICKS PUT THE STAMP ON THE EASTERN CONFERENCE
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
12/11/2012  10:04 PM
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:For all the flack Melo gets name me another guy besides Lebron, Durant, and maybe kobe that can get 45 matched up against Wallace all night?

And I will continue to maintain I rather have Melo than Marbury, I mean Deron Williams

Hey now. Deron Williams has been overrated for pretty much his entire career but calling him Marbury is a low blow.

Wait... Dinglebury actually takes and makes game winning shots. Is it a low blow to Dinglebury or Deron?

AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

12/11/2012  10:05 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Nets ****ed up by going away from feeding Blatche. We did not have anybody that can stop him tonight.

Great denial d to disrupt the passing angles.

Hersports85
Member: #4397

12/11/2012  10:05 PM
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:For all the flack Melo gets name me another guy besides Lebron, Durant, and maybe kobe that can get 45 matched up against Wallace all night?

And I will continue to maintain I rather have Melo than Marbury, I mean Deron Williams

Hey now. Deron Williams has been overrated for pretty much his entire career but calling him Marbury is a low blow.

Lol that's what Net fans call him

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
12/11/2012  10:06 PM
Uptown wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Nets ****ed up by going away from feeding Blatche. We did not have anybody that can stop him tonight.

We didn't have any answers for Blatche. You are right.

Shh don't give Avery any tips for next game.

NYKBocker
USA
12/11/2012  10:07 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:

Great denial d to disrupt the passing angles.

True on the plays Nets were running at the end, but if they actually posted him up like in the beginning we did not have an answer.

IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/11/2012  10:07 PM
the knicks are a better team. honetsly we should have won teh first game too. i give the nets credit but they dont know how to close games
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/11/2012  10:08 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Wait... Dinglebury actually takes and makes game winning shots. Is it a low blow to Dinglebury or Deron?

None that I can remember. He also writes "All alone" on his sneakers while pouting on the bench and eats vaseline.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
HugeKnick4
Member: #4051

12/11/2012  10:08 PM
Awesome game.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/11/2012  10:09 PM
VCoug wrote:
Anji wrote:
NUPE wrote:I will give the Nets credit. They played a tough ass game and could have won. I will say, I am glad we have Melo rather than Deron. Players that can light it up on Melo don't grow on trees.

That's good, because Melo doesn't want to give them any.

I will admit that if everything up to this point was the same, I would have taken Blatch and his inside scoring over Wallace right now.

Yeah, we definitely should have offered Blatche a contract this Summer.

He went to the Nets because they offered a bigger role than Miami and NY

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/11/2012  10:10 PM
Maan... Got the house to myself. Get blazed. Play guitar at decibels that send the dogs scrambling. Sit down with beers and snacks and start game which I have dvrd. It's about halftime real time but I catch up by the finale ffeding through commercials and halftime. Then I see Melo play like an MVP, Jason Kidd who is now a Knick hit a game winner vs the nets who now play in Brooklyn.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
gunsnewing
USA
12/11/2012  10:10 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
Anji wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:Don't think Ronnie Brewer is healthy.

He's not, but this a bad match up for him offensively.

I also believe Deron is the worst point guard match up for Felton in the league.

Tough team for us, but Stat could change all of that.

Ray is having a lot of problems defensively lately. Too much time arguing the calls. Gatting distracted - BIG TIME

+1. loses his composure. Luckily kidd was there to get on him and step up tonight
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/11/2012  10:11 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Anji wrote:
NUPE wrote:I will give the Nets credit. They played a tough ass game and could have won. I will say, I am glad we have Melo rather than Deron. Players that can light it up on Melo don't grow on trees.

I will admit that if everything up to this point was the same, I would have taken Blatch and his inside scoring over Wallace right now.

He might have gone there anyway but I don't remember us even offering a contract.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
NYKBocker
USA
12/11/2012  10:11 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:the knicks are a better team. honetsly we should have won teh first game too. i give the nets credit but they dont know how to close games

They won the first game because they rebounded and we could not stop BroPez. This game they rebounded again but went away to what was successful in the beginning. Looks like our post d against bigs with post games will be an adventure. Tyson needs to step up.

mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

12/11/2012  10:12 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Anji wrote:

Did NY give him an offer?

IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/11/2012  10:12 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:the knicks are a better team. honetsly we should have won teh first game too. i give the nets credit but they dont know how to close games

They won the first game because they rebounded and we could not stop BroPez. This game they rebounded again but went away to what was successful in the beginning. Looks like our post d against bigs with post games will be an adventure. Tyson needs to step up.

not really felton pretty much handed them the game last time.
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/11/2012  10:13 PM
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Anji wrote:

He might have gone there anyway but I don't remember us even offering a contract.

Yeah I don't know what happened, but his role would have been the same here as backup 4/5, it's not like he is starting when Brook is playing.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/11/2012  10:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/11/2012  10:14 PM
16-5

Rank your top Knicks games out of the first 21 games this season.

1) San Antonio - dog fight the entire game. Amazing comeback, beating a top-tier team in every sense of the term, improving to a league best 6-0.
2) Miami (season opener) - first glimpse that these Knicks are legit. No idea the success we've had would follow, take down the defending champs by 20.
3) Nets - ****ing hate the Nets! Let round 1 get past us, came back for revenge. Everyone pushing so hard for this rivalry to rekindle - especially within the division - needed this win. GREAT game by Melo.

Just missed: Miami (sans-Melo).

NYKBocker
USA
12/11/2012  10:13 PM
VCoug wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
VCoug wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

None that I can remember. He also writes "All alone" on his sneakers while pouting on the bench and eats vaseline.

You sure? Not in phx or minny?

Hersports85
Member: #4397

12/11/2012  10:15 PM
fishmike wrote:Maan... Got the house to myself. Get blazed. Play guitar at decibels that send the dogs scrambling. Sit down with beers and snacks and start game which I have dvrd. It's about halftime real time but I catch up by the finale ffeding through commercials and halftime. Then I see Melo play like an MVP, Jason Kidd who is now a Knick hit a game winner vs the nets who now play in Brooklyn.

Sound like a gooood night!

gunsnewing
USA
12/11/2012  10:17 PM
mrKnickShot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Anji wrote:

Did NY give him an offer?

no never considered. The Knicks don't take chances on young players. Haven't we learned? They wanted Wallace, Camby and KT

Game thread: THE GIANT REMATCH, THE GAME OF THE SEASON IT'S ALL HERE KNICKS NETS, KNICKS PUT THE STAMP ON THE EASTERN CONFERENCE

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy