[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs Knuggs. Wilson vs. JR, Melo vs. gallo, Moz vs. Sheed..........
Author Thread
TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

12/9/2012  2:26 PM
Nalod wrote:Some prefer the former players all blow out their ACL making any trade goof proof and impervious to second guessing

I said I want the knicks to win.

Gallo was liked in the Garden.

This is like the guys that wish the old girlfriends are all miserable because they lack self confidence in themselves and what their lives are about. Knicks take care of their own business then it don't matter who does what.

If you want to argue the trade Its all about the knicks doing well because of it. Took a season and a half to get the roster back after depleting after the trade. If you did not have confidence that could be done perhaps you hated the trade. If you were confident the knicks would then you loved it.

The team is 15-4. It would be fun for an ex knick to have a good game and entertain viewers. As long as our team wins.

Thats how you win trades, by winning.

If you have to see abject failure from the trading partner to validate ones moves, then thats your criteria and so beit. Me, I like to see players I once rooted for do well.

Did you really imply all this from the one question I asked you? Good god...

I have no problem with any former players scoring any amount of points or doing whatever. I just dont want them to do it against the Knicks

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
AUTOADVERT
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/9/2012  2:26 PM
Don't think it's unreasonable to wonder why you would want any player scoring 40 points against your team.

How is that a problem or wanting every ex-player to fail or blow out their ACL???

Why is it sooooooooooo important to be fair and balanced about non-knicks to you???

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/9/2012  2:33 PM
loweyecue wrote:OH not this again - now we will have another month of Nuggets threads where people gloat how bad they are.

That is February.

Schedule is:

October: Bash Dolan Month
Nov: MVP MELO/BKN suck month
December: Put Champagne on ice/Rag on MDA month
Jan: Tyson and Felton Allstar talk/Hate on Donnie
Feb: Denver/Gallo month. All month!
March: Knicks Lose games Blame month/if still winning, "Phuch Jax Month"!
April Melo is god/Melo is shyt month
May: Anger month
June: Draft angry/Summer league gods
July: Phuch Dolan month
Aug: Woodson love month/Who we should sign month
Sept: Whole month "Phuck Isiah".

This is the current schedule.

loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

12/9/2012  2:46 PM
ROTFLMAO
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/9/2012  2:59 PM
Our announcer doesn't have to hype up the name Gal.... la nar i,

when he can say Pri....gi on i

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

12/9/2012  4:55 PM
we really need kidd and jr to pick it up starting tonight. both have been struggling so we need to get them going
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/9/2012  6:09 PM
My guess is Kidd's back is not back to normal. White might be our best SG right now.
NUPE
Member: #4205

12/9/2012  6:43 PM
This thread may end up more entertaining than the game itself. LoL!
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

12/9/2012  7:00 PM
This game will finally prove we MURDERED Denver during our trade for Melo.

It came down to Melo vs an overrated/soft European player in Gallo. We walked away with an elite and/or very special talent to build our franchise around in Melo. Denver walked away with an overrated player, a soft European player, and a player who's never been a leader, will never become a leader, and doesn't have the ability to lead.

We replaced Gallo with one of the greatest basketball players in the world in regards to Melo. A true franchise player. The center piece of a very strong Knicks team moving forward. A true NBA contender we've build since the trade for Melo.

Everyone else has also been replaced ten fold. J.R Smith has replaced Wilson Chandler as our 6th man off the bench. Advantage Knicks franchise. We've replaced a Russian Project ala a career backup in Mozgov with a Championship winning Center in Tyson Chandler the following offseason. A true defensive force. Advantage goes to our Knicks franchise. Raymond Felton was the best overall player/leader during that trade, and he's returned to the Knicks. Icing on the cake. We murdered those guys. Felton has returned. We've also replaced the likes of career nothing's in Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry with Kurt Thomas and Rasheed Wallace.

We started off the season 6-0. We just lost last night after 5 consecutive wins. Tonight will become the start of another extended win streak.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/9/2012  7:10 PM
My money is on Knicks without a doubt but you still gotta go out there and do it and anything can happen if Denver gets hot, they're not exactly push overs. Knicks have to come out swinging for and with the tree branches.
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
knicks1248
Member: #582
12/9/2012  7:16 PM
melo better play tonight thats all i know, a little cut and this dude is out for a wk..smh..
ES
IronWillGiroud

12/9/2012  7:18 PM
knicks1248 wrote:melo better play tonight thats all i know, a little cut and this dude is out for a wk..smh..

He could've played even in Miami if he HAD to but I think since it's better they played it safe, then they played so well without him that Knicks gave him some extra rest, you'll take those extra 1 or 2 games off when you're a veteran like Melo Anthony, so it was a good respite and now he should be full of zesty spice for the Nuggies game.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud

12/9/2012  7:19 PM
Knicks only team undefeated at home!!

PROTECT YOUR COURT!

NYKMentality
Member: #4385

12/9/2012  7:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2012  7:39 PM
knicks1248 wrote:melo better play tonight thats all i know, a little cut and this dude is out for a wk..smh..

So says the guy sitting behind his little computer. It's easy to criticize an elite talent such as Melo from the comfort of your own home but when in reality, you yourself (personally) know a lick about what it takes to play the game of NBA basketball.

A little cut? So says the guy sitting behind his little computer. That so called "little cut" required 5 stitches.

Also, how about you learn how to count your days (in life) before making yourself out to sound/seem very clueless and/or one who post's with no knowledge? There are seven (7) days in a week, and you do know this, right? Because Melo cut his hand/finger in which required 5 stitches during Wednesdays win against Charlotte. It's only Sunday as of right now. So, please tell us all... How in the hell did you come up with a "week"? This up coming Wednesday would make a 'week' guy...

Grow up.

OGkush121
Member: #4392

12/9/2012  7:37 PM
please god let Melo be back for this game.
IrishKnickFan

12/9/2012  7:39 PM
need to play a smart game. last night i felt we were a little careless but also Chicago is a tough defensive team.
93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
12/9/2012  7:43 PM
Nalod wrote:
loweyecue wrote:OH not this again - now we will have another month of Nuggets threads where people gloat how bad they are.

That is February.

Schedule is:

October: Bash Dolan Month
Nov: MVP MELO/BKN suck month
December: Put Champagne on ice/Rag on MDA month
Jan: Tyson and Felton Allstar talk/Hate on Donnie
Feb: Denver/Gallo month. All month!
March: Knicks Lose games Blame month/if still winning, "Phuch Jax Month"!
April Melo is god/Melo is shyt month
May: Anger month
June: Draft angry/Summer league gods
July: Phuch Dolan month
Aug: Woodson love month/Who we should sign month
Sept: Whole month "Phuck Isiah".

This is the current schedule.

Wow this needs to have it's own section

If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
ScoreBot
12/9/2012  7:45 PM
1st Qtr 10:37
NYK 0 DEN 4
IrishKnickFan

12/9/2012  7:45 PM
have a bad feeling
IrishKnickFan

12/9/2012  7:46 PM
feltons floaters are always short
Game Thread: Knicks vs Knuggs. Wilson vs. JR, Melo vs. gallo, Moz vs. Sheed..........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy