[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tyson, Shump, Novak, Feilds and Melo
Author Thread
Syniko
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3969

12/8/2012  9:28 PM
These five players were very supportive of Lin. They are still supportive of him to this day. This is what is missing out there in Houston. I don't see any kind of encouragement for Lin from his teammates. If any of you are keeping track of Rockets game, you would know how bad it is out there for Lin. I don't see any Rockets supporting Lin the way Knicks players were. MDA recently spoke to the media and said it was unfair how everyone is jumping on Lin for performing poorly.

Lin takes the ball up court and then passes off to Harden immediately while running off to post in the corner. Harden NEVER passes to Lin unless it is a fast break. You often see Harden just passing a difficult shot to someone standing at the far side of the court when Lin is wide open next to him.

Sampson hates Lin and McHale hates Lin even more. I don't know what is going through their head but they're doing everything they can to shut Lin down in his own team. Lin's own teammate rarely passes the ball to him.

It's ugly out there in Houston.

AUTOADVERT
matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
12/8/2012  9:42 PM
Who cares about Jeremy Lin
MaTT4281
Member: #538
USA
12/8/2012  9:42 PM
Syniko wrote:It's ugly out there in Houston.

Good thing we can focus on our 14-4 Knicks instead!

IrishKnickFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4171

12/8/2012  9:49 PM
jesus christ can we forget about lin already
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/8/2012  9:53 PM

TD seems to be making a run at Lin's minutes.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Syniko

12/8/2012  9:55 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:jesus christ can we forget about lin already

Why? only because Knicks 14-4? if Knicks were 4-14, I bet the lots of you would be waxing poetic about the glory days of Linsanity.

misterearl
Member: #799
USA
12/8/2012  9:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/8/2012  10:00 PM
Linsanity Is Dead.

Syniko wrote:if Knicks were 4-14, I bet the lots of you would be waxing poetic about the glory days of Linsanity.

Alas, we are not 4-14. We are better.

Just Win Baby

once a knick always a knick
Syniko

12/8/2012  10:01 PM
misterearl wrote:Linsanity Is Dead.

Syniko wrote:if Knicks were 4-14, I bet the lots of you would be waxing poetic about the glory days of Linsanity.

Just Win Baby

I'm just saying if Knicks started the season 4-14, everyone would be singing a different tune about Lin.

misterearl
Member: #799
USA
12/8/2012  10:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/8/2012  10:04 PM
Bye Bye

Syniko wrote:I'm just saying if Knicks started the season 4-14, everyone would be singing a different tune about Lin.

Dude, we heard you the first time. The only tune that matters is the tune of the present. Not some year old wet fantasy.

once a knick always a knick
CrushAlot
USA
12/8/2012  10:06 PM
Syniko wrote:
misterearl wrote:Linsanity Is Dead.

Just Win Baby

I'm just saying if Knicks started the season 4-14, everyone would be singing a different tune about Lin.

The only way that happens is if D'Antoni is still here. Grunwald did not have to try to prove hiring D'Antoni was a good move so that was never going to happen. Lin got his money. He fired his agent, skipped playing on the usa select team and went all in for the bank. He will have a nice life but he may have some regrets about his decisions.
IrishKnickFan

12/8/2012  10:15 PM
Syniko wrote:

Why? only because Knicks 14-4? if Knicks were 4-14, I bet the lots of you would be waxing poetic about the glory days of Linsanity.

UM...i didnt bring up lin in fact i havent mentioned him since he left
Syniko

12/8/2012  10:23 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
Syniko wrote:

Nobody cares. I made this thread didn't I. I get to talk about what I want to talk about. If you don't like it then just bug off.

IrishKnickFan

12/8/2012  10:24 PM
Syniko wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
Syniko wrote:

Nobody cares. I made this thread didn't I. I get to talk about what I want to talk about. If you don't like it then just bug off.

Calm down man lol.
MSG3
Member: #2476
USA
12/8/2012  10:30 PM
This is the worst thread I've ever seen here. Sorry to be a dik.....
IrishKnickFan

12/8/2012  10:34 PM
MSG3 wrote:This is the worst thread I've ever seen here. Sorry to be a dik.....
I agree but hey like the OP said he can make a thread about anything he likes it might not be intelligent but its his lol
Travla
Member: #723
USA
12/8/2012  11:10 PM
This is one of the reasons that this board has lost a lot of posters....if someone posts a topic that you don't care for then ignore it, but no, some of you have to go into the topic and be unfriendly, disrespectful and try to tell someone what to or not to post....and of course I'll probably get flamed for this opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
CashMoney
Member: #3374
USA
12/8/2012  11:17 PM
Syniko wrote:These five players were very supportive of Lin. They are still supportive of him to this day. This is what is missing out there in Houston. I don't see any kind of encouragement for Lin from his teammates. If any of you are keeping track of Rockets game, you would know how bad it is out there for Lin. I don't see any Rockets supporting Lin the way Knicks players were. MDA recently spoke to the media and said it was unfair how everyone is jumping on Lin for performing poorly.

Lin takes the ball up court and then passes off to Harden immediately while running off to post in the corner. Harden NEVER passes to Lin unless it is a fast break. You often see Harden just passing a difficult shot to someone standing at the far side of the court when Lin is wide open next to him.

Sampson hates Lin and McHale hates Lin even more. I don't know what is going through their head but they're doing everything they can to shut Lin down in his own team. Lin's own teammate rarely passes the ball to him.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Why pay a guy $8 mill a year to crap all over him? Defeats the purpose of having a quality PG if you're going to run your entire offense through your SG.

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
CrushAlot
USA
12/8/2012  11:26 PM
CashMoney wrote:
Syniko wrote:These five players were very supportive of Lin. They are still supportive of him to this day. This is what is missing out there in Houston. I don't see any kind of encouragement for Lin from his teammates. If any of you are keeping track of Rockets game, you would know how bad it is out there for Lin. I don't see any Rockets supporting Lin the way Knicks players were. MDA recently spoke to the media and said it was unfair how everyone is jumping on Lin for performing poorly.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Why pay a guy $8 mill a year to crap all over him? Defeats the purpose of having a quality PG if you're going to run your entire offense through your SG.

Morey cleared a ton of cap space to get D12. When that didn't work out he went for Asik and Lin and put the poison pill in their contract because the Rockets cap situation allowed him to do so. When Harden became available he went for it. Houston also has a huge asian fan base because of Yao. Lowry and Dragic are both a lot better than Lin. Lin complained about facing racism but part of the reason he got his contract from HOuston is because of his ethnicity. If its just a basketball decision you keep Dragic or Lowry just like last year.
VCoug
Member: #1406

12/8/2012  11:30 PM

Is there a point to this thread?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/8/2012  11:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/8/2012  11:37 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Morey cleared a ton of cap space to get D12. When that didn't work out he went for Asik and Lin and put the poison pill in their contract because the Rockets cap situation allowed him to do so. When Harden became available he went for it. Houston also has a huge asian fan base because of Yao. Lowry and Dragic are both a lot better than Lin. Lin complained about facing racism but part of the reason he got his contract from HOuston is because of his ethnicity. If its just a basketball decision you keep Dragic or Lowry just like last year.

Yeah I think that may be the main reason for the contract. I havent been watching a lot of Rockets games this season but if hes really getting frozen out then it might be because of that whole "problems in the locker room" thing that JR was talking about this past off season.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Tyson, Shump, Novak, Feilds and Melo

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy