[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game: Knicks go to Heat cool them off nice
Author Thread
technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
12/6/2012  11:01 PM
Thumping the Heat 2-0 this season is going to go a long way to ensuring that if we end up meeting them in playoffs, it'd be in the conference finals.

K22 wrote:You know some people are going to just say "Miami is saving it for the playoffs."

We have to take them out in the playoffs to REALLY shut them up.

But, look, 2 games, 2 ass kickings. I know it's just the regular season but let's enjoy having sole posession of the best record in the East while we got it.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/6/2012  11:02 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Panos wrote:Grunny for exec of the year! Believe it.

+1 and Woody coach of the year def!

WOODY IS DEFINITELY GETTING COACH OF THE YEAR IF THIS KEEPS UP! However just to speak truth... D'Antoni says Your Welcome for the offense! No one can deny where this offense came from. If you do your just lying to yourself. But Woody has done a GREAT job with this team and having them ready almost every night. Grunwald did his thing this summer too. All the people laughing at the Knicks age are quiet right now.

flush

Just speaking truth. Doesn't mean Woody is any less a great coach for this team. If anyone wants to ignore the truth so be it, but you know in your heart i'm right.

In my heart I know that you spent 4 years acting like MDA walked on water, couldn't point out one single thing he did wrong in that entire span but now you want Woodson to share credit with MDA in the Knicks success. Do you understand how hypocritical that is? If it is MDA's system why couldn't MDA make it work in the slightest? Was it all everyone else's fault?

exactly can't take him seriously because of the clear bias

StillaKnicksfan
Member: #3109
USA
12/6/2012  11:03 PM
Uptown wrote:
StillaKnicksfan wrote:I love that Charles Barkley will have to eat his words. Smacked the Heat by 20 twice!

He wont give the Knicks credit. He'll just say the Heat are too small and unmotivated. But who cares....Lets go Knicks!!!

I love the mental resolve of this team. Right now the Knicks are playing as a unit, the Heat are a one man show.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/6/2012  11:04 PM
technomaster wrote:Thumping the Heat 2-0 this season is going to go a long way to ensuring that if we end up meeting them in playoffs, it'd be in the conference finals.

K22 wrote:You know some people are going to just say "Miami is saving it for the playoffs."

We have to take them out in the playoffs to REALLY shut them up.

But, look, 2 games, 2 ass kickings. I know it's just the regular season but let's enjoy having sole posession of the best record in the East while we got it.

If we meet in Conference Finals, we'll have this history of crushing them and we're gonna put them away and then the CHAMPIONSHIP IS OURS BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE WEST IS TOUCHING US IF WE BEAT MIAMI

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
What makes this win so sweet is that there's nothing anyone can say to tarnish it. It's probably the purist and most dominant kind of win. 2nd night of a bac2bac and playing without Melo, STAT and Shump on the road in Miami against a fully healthy Heat team!!! Haterz can't say JACK!!!
gunsnewing
USA
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/6/2012  11:05 PM
gunsnewing wrote:

Fing awesone.

TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/6/2012  11:05 PM
StillaKnicksfan wrote:
Uptown wrote:
StillaKnicksfan wrote:I love that Charles Barkley will have to eat his words. Smacked the Heat by 20 twice!

He wont give the Knicks credit. He'll just say the Heat are too small and unmotivated. But who cares....Lets go Knicks!!!

I love the mental resolve of this team. Right now the Knicks are playing as a unit, the Heat are a one man show.

My favorite part about this victory. When the ball was moving freely in the 3rd never stopped smiling.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Gymkata
Member: #3169

12/6/2012  11:07 PM
Come on guys. Dial it back a bit. Obviously the Heat's minds were elsewhere. There was a small earthquake three days ago in Sri Lanka. A goat died. It was weighing on them.
"I can not say all the secrets."
nixluva
USA
12/6/2012  11:09 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

WOODY IS DEFINITELY GETTING COACH OF THE YEAR IF THIS KEEPS UP! However just to speak truth... D'Antoni says Your Welcome for the offense! No one can deny where this offense came from. If you do your just lying to yourself. But Woody has done a GREAT job with this team and having them ready almost every night. Grunwald did his thing this summer too. All the people laughing at the Knicks age are quiet right now.

flush

Just speaking truth. Doesn't mean Woody is any less a great coach for this team. If anyone wants to ignore the truth so be it, but you know in your heart i'm right.

In my heart I know that you spent 4 years acting like MDA walked on water, couldn't point out one single thing he did wrong in that entire span but now you want Woodson to share credit with MDA in the Knicks success. Do you understand how hypocritical that is? If it is MDA's system why couldn't MDA make it work in the slightest? Was it all everyone else's fault?

Do you really want to try and confuse the issue here? I'm not saying Woody hasn't done a great job. I just made a simple observation, which is that the Knicks have been winning with basically MDA's offense. Unless you have some kind of technical break down of how this isn't MDA's offense to share. It's to Woody's credit that he didn't just trash all of MDA's stuff, when it's clear that this team needed to still make use of that offense with the makeup of the team. That's not taking credit away from Woody it's just the TRUTH!!! Woody has a better roster with 3 high level PG's and more overall depth so he should be able to do even better than he did last year, which he clearly is. It's not about why MDA failed, it's about how Woody is succeeding and what he's doing right!!!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/6/2012  11:09 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

flush

Also Woodson credits bobby knight all the time.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
12/6/2012  11:10 PM
I don't want to hear Shit about Felton in relation to the Golden Child.

Heatgame1: 14pts 9ast 3stls
Heatgame2: 27pts 7ast 2stls

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
gunsnewing
USA
12/6/2012  11:11 PM
Gymkata wrote:Come on guys. Dial it back a bit. Obviously the Heat's minds were elsewhere. There was a small earthquake three days ago in Sri Lanka. A goat died. It was weighing on them.

LOL exactly! last time it was Sandy SMH!!

StillaKnicksfan
Member: #3109
USA
12/6/2012  11:12 PM
TeamBall wrote:
StillaKnicksfan wrote:
Uptown wrote:

My favorite part about this victory. When the ball was moving freely in the 3rd never stopped smiling.

They just to remember hit the open, and play their game. Too often they get caught up trying to match their opponents instead of just staying the course. All that being said...I loved that they calmed down and went back to what was making them successful. Wood is definitely having a great affect on these guys.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/6/2012  11:12 PM
Anji wrote:I don't want to hear Shit about Felton in relation to the Golden Child.

Heatgame1: 14pts 9ast 3stls
Heatgame2: 27pts 7ast 2stls

Yeah and Haslem smacked his bad thumb in this game. The guy is warrior.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/6/2012  11:13 PM
WOW WOW WOW I wanted to post during the game but I was on the edge of my seat and screaming for the most part of the game!

Can you imagine when Carmelo and Amare are in the lineup against the undersized heat??? They couldn't handle Chandler and Rasheed and Kurt. What makes them think they can handle Melo or Amare on the block?

Here's the funniest part of the game.....
Steve Kerr telling Marv something like... "There go the New York fans cheering for their team. Marv, there is a substantial contingent of Knicks fans here. I mean Knicks fans are everywhere, but in Florida with all the retirees there's a substantial fan base here for the Knicks".

Right after he says this, the cameras pan to sets of Knicks fans. 3 different sets.... each with the average age less than 25 years old. Like Barkley, Kerr doesn't what the fukc he's talking about!

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
gunsnewing
USA
12/6/2012  11:16 PM
Wally made a great point. Woodson won't allow himself to be the reason his 3pt shooters lose confidence by letting them take good open 3's
IrishKnickFan
Member: #4171

the miami heat have best player on the planet BUT we have much more depth and a much more complete team
nixluva
USA
CrushAlot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
nixluva wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

flush

Also Woodson credits bobby knight all the time.

That's fine, but as i've just wrote in the post above this, you're gonna have to really do some amazing breakdowns to prove that i'm wrong about the offense, which I know i'm not. You guys have me all wrong and that's fine. If you guys want to go on lying to yourselves about what your own eyes are seeing then fine. I'm just making a clear observation and if you want we can get deep on this but I don't think it's really necessary. Woody has this team humming and not only playing great D, but great on offense and as a team. That's the most important thing. He hasn't been able to go to a mostly post oriented offense with this roster. It's clearly still very much a spread, high PnR offense with some Post mixed in. All those 3's that some of y'all were saying was garbage and now you're cheering. You know damn well this is MDA's half court offense.

ActionJackson
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1602

12/6/2012  11:19 PM
nixluva wrote:Unless you have some kind of technical break down of how this isn't MDA's offense to share.

Uhhh, last time I checked moving the ball & hitting the "open" man was Red Holzman's offense & not MDA's...Just saying

Game: Knicks go to Heat cool them off nice

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy