[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tracy McGrady?
Author Thread
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
3/25/2004  7:19 PM
I think that the Knicks have a sot at McGrady this offseason. Orlando is stuck with so many long term contracts and knows that they need to start over. I think if they are given young talent and thier long term bad contracts are removed, they may be willing to trade TMac becuase he will leave anyway. No other team can take on bad contracts like the Knicks. I think a trade of Penny (expires soon), the three expiring contracts (Deke, Othella, Cezary), Fwills and/or Sweets plus two first rounders for TMac, Juwaun Howard, and Pat Garrity could get it done. I know that exact trade is not technically possible but something along those lines. If we got McGrady, we would be almost a lock to get Weed.

Imagine next year's lineup of:
pg-Marbury
sg-McGrady/Houston (when houston plays sg, McGrady would move to sf)
sf-Tim Thomas/McGrady
pf-Kurt/Juwaun
C-Weed

Thats definately a championship team.

AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/25/2004  7:35 PM
you post this like every two weeks... no shot dude, sorry.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
s3231
Member: #544
USA
3/25/2004  9:23 PM
lol, fish is right
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
starbizzle
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #631
New Zealand
3/25/2004  9:48 PM
i'd have to say fish got a clue this time. isiah knows what he's doing he works many hours a day, he's got the most knowledge and the most power... let what will happen happen.we r in good hands
it aint marbury its STARBURY!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/26/2004  6:29 PM
I have a feeling McGrady will be traded, ala Hill and Detroit (which is kinda ironic) but just not to the knicks. Maybe Phoenix or Memphis.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
3/26/2004  7:23 PM
er, Hill was damaged goods and Dumars timming was on da money. T-MAC, on the other hand demands all-star type player in return.....such as Kobe

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
3/27/2004  10:36 PM
put this in your memory banks guys, and store it. tracy was asked if he would like to play for the knicks a while back, his answer was "i'm not a city boy". not exactly sure when, i believe it was in the lifeless layden days, but it was said. could'nt tell you the reason behind it.
anyway, bottom line is we do need someone like him. steph is a franchise player, but he needs help. someone that can create his/her own shot. male/female, whatever! zeke needs to do his thing in the offseason.
Tracy McGrady?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy