[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

roundball classic high school players into draft
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/25/2004  3:27 PM
i just watched the game i taped from yesterday very impressed with shaun livingston, i thought he was the best player on the court. he is a legit PG at 6-7, actually reminds me of a skinny Penny Hardaway from Memphis, but this kid is going to be an NBA superstar PG. If he wasnt so skinny I would give him a legit outside chance at pick 1, but i think that Ok4 has that wrapped up. Also Dwight Howard is the real deal--those guys should go 1-2-3 in the draft. I dont see any players in CBB other than Ok4 that I would take over livingston and Howard--yes I know it's a high school all star game but its the skills and talents that stand out. Both of those guys will be able to play right away and should be big time impact players within 2-3 years. Also there was an intuiging PF named Glenn Davis who was 6-9 325 but he wasnt fat like james lang or kendrick perkins--but he still needs atleast 1 year in school josh smith wa very long and skinny and put on some nice moves but i dont see him as a high lotto-atleast from this game, he needs to go to school.
Funny part was AJ price was probably the 2nd best G behind Livingston and he is going to Uconn. He was very impressive--looked like a carbon copy of chris paul.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
roundball classic high school players into draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy