[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jeremy Lin and James Harden on ESPN the Magazine Cover
Author Thread
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
11/29/2012  3:53 PM

True or false? While with the Knicks, Jeremy did not know where Times Square was for almost four months.

HARDEN: TRUE ... Am I right?

ESPN: The correct answer is TRUE! And Times Square is arguably the most famous part of New York, and Madison Square Garden is literally nine blocks from Times Square. So Jeremy: How is this humanly possible?

LIN: Because, shoot, I did not go anywhere in New York. One time we were driving through Koreatown, and I thought Koreatown was Times Square. [Harden laughs.] Just 'cause we turned this corner and there were just lights everywhere, and I was like, Oh, is this Times Square? And [ex-Knicks big] Jared Jeffries looked at me like I was crazy. So, uh, yeah. I didn't get to explore as much as I wish I did.

ESPN: Was this a problem in Oklahoma City, James?

HARDEN: No. Not at all. I knew where everything was.

ESPN: How about Houston? You know your way around yet?

HARDEN: Not me. I've only been here for a week or two, so ...

LIN: I GPS everything. There are infinity freeways.

Losers.

AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

11/30/2012  6:53 AM
Heh..that looks like a fun interview.

Couldn't be happier for Jeremy Lin and Harden, both deserved their chance and the Rockets are looking like a nice young team with a great future.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Jeremy Lin and James Harden on ESPN the Magazine Cover

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy