[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Trouble brewing in L.A.?
Author Thread
Syniko
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3969

11/24/2012  5:07 PM
Trouble isn't brewing in L.A. I'm sick of these knee-jerk reaction after one or two games. Gasol was punished for having a lousy game. MDA is conditioning his other players to pick up the pace so that they will get used to playing against competitive teams. MDA is ironing out and balancing out the roster. He knows what he's doing.

Antawn Jamison is starting to wake up as well. He'll have plenty of open 3's to look forward to. Gasol shouldn't complain about not having enough shots near the rim. Get the ball and move closer to the rim then, man.

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/24/2012  6:54 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
Anji wrote:Amare and Novack for Pau

Omg

LA might actually do that. If MDA was not bluffing, Amare can run and can be reunited with Nash. Their stats are simular, with Gasol having slightly more rebounds and blocks.

gasol wont be traded for another big, it's going to be for a possible back up pg, and a shooter..

don't be suprise to see gallo and some cap fillers from denver..

With denver having 3 wing men in AI, Chandler and gallo..I could see a trade happening that would benefit both teams

ES
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/24/2012  6:57 PM
Syniko wrote:Trouble isn't brewing in L.A. I'm sick of these knee-jerk reaction after one or two games. Gasol was punished for having a lousy game. MDA is conditioning his other players to pick up the pace so that they will get used to playing against competitive teams. MDA is ironing out and balancing out the roster. He knows what he's doing.

Antawn Jamison is starting to wake up as well. He'll have plenty of open 3's to look forward to. Gasol shouldn't complain about not having enough shots near the rim. Get the ball and move closer to the rim then, man.

+1

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/24/2012  7:12 PM
tkf wrote:
Syniko wrote:Trouble isn't brewing in L.A. I'm sick of these knee-jerk reaction after one or two games. Gasol was punished for having a lousy game. MDA is conditioning his other players to pick up the pace so that they will get used to playing against competitive teams. MDA is ironing out and balancing out the roster. He knows what he's doing.

+1

Lakers are 6-7, have alresdy fired a coach, have lost their last 2, are 1-2 in the D'Antoni era and there is already drama. Maybe if D'Antoni uses coach speak when he talks about Gasol not playing in the 4th it is less of a big deal. Maybe if he played Jordan Hill some more it wouldn't seem like he was revirting to small ball. It is early but it is also early for the drama to start. Nothing wrong with benching a guy for the fourth but saying you did it because you were trying to win shows up the player.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
3G4G
Member: #4333

11/24/2012  7:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/24/2012  7:13 PM

Not sure if there isn't reason for concern because they were playing well under Bickerstaff 4-1 I believe. They are 1-2 since D'AnToni took over officially and they are struggling offensively.... immediate improvement should show here under D'AnToni even without Nash Bickerstaff didn't have him.

Dwight has posted BACK-to-BACK no pun intended 7pt games.....ROTFLOL

Dwight has only taken a total of 11FGA over 2gms......ROTFLOL

Pau posted BACK-to-BACK single digit scoring games 8 and 6 respectively.....ROTFLOL

Pau has taken a total of 18fga over 2gms when the 6gms prior to he was way more involved.....ROTFLOL

Nash is reported as not being able to jog right now. So yeah there's concern put the blame where you want but once again this may turn into another situation where D'AnToni proves to be a non difference maker to a franchise.

There defense is starting to struggle too...

Losing to Sacramento and allowing them 113pts is despicable on every level. The Kings are a dumb as rocks selfish as all get out team against a team who's supposed to be a CONTENDER with a 100$ payroll performing like this?

AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
11/24/2012  8:56 PM
Lakers can trade Howard and slide Gasol to center.

Howard could net them some serious talent. Doubt that happens though. Lakers got options though.

NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
VCoug
Member: #1406

11/24/2012  9:00 PM
AnubisADL wrote:Lakers can trade Howard and slide Gasol to center.

Howard could net them some serious talent. Doubt that happens though. Lakers got options though.

Why would they trade Howard instead of Gasol? The age difference alone would is enough to make that decision questionable at best.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
cooch2584
Member: #1187

11/24/2012  10:24 PM
I really dont care what happens in LA LOVE MY KNICKS
OT: Trouble brewing in L.A.?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy