[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jeremy Lin is terrible/Knicks vs Rockets
Author Thread
Syniko
Posts: 20806
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/21/2012
Member: #3969

11/22/2012  4:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/22/2012  4:30 AM
Jeremy Lin is just flat out terrible. He is an embarrassment to the Rockets organization. An overpaid bench player. I don't know what's going on with him or the Rockets management but he and Harden cannot play together at all.

I've been watching lesser players from other teams who comes off the bench that attack with more intensity than Jeremy Lin.

Jeremy Lin is smart alright but that's about it. What the hell is going on with Jeremy Lin? 4 points??? the other day he went 5 for 15 shooting and that was when Harden had a flu or some crap and was taken out of the game early. Lin had the team all to himself and he still couldn't put together a performance. It was there at that point when I finally realized Lin is just a ****ty ass player.

I don't know what he did to do what he did during his Linsanity run in New York but man, he's just freaking TERRIBLE as all in Houston.

I hope Knicks destroy Rockets and especially Lin and put a nail in his coffin once and for all.

AUTOADVERT
Syniko
Posts: 20806
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/21/2012
Member: #3969

11/22/2012  4:40 AM
The problem with Jeremy Lin is that he's just too damn humble. He's in the NBA now. He should realize this is a cutthroat industry. He needs to cut the stupid GOD bull**** and just come out each night with blood on his mind.

God must love you, Jeremy Lin, since you've been playing like a PIECE oF S H I T bench player in the last few games.

Enough of the GOD crap and just come out and be aggressive. Be physical. Go back to being Linsanity. Screw Coach Sampson. He's probably sticking his dick up Toney Douglas *** anyway. We all know Coach Sampson hates you, Lin. He doesn't like an Asian showing up a black player.

Lin is going to have a mediocre career if he doesn't take initiative. Harden is a piece of **** ballhogger. He doesn't want to play with Lin. He doesn't want to play with any of his teammates. All he wants to do is catch up to Kobe as a scoring leader. Harden is a selfish player. You could already tell by looking at his stupid face.

izybx
Posts: 22355
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
11/22/2012  5:43 AM
Lol have another beer and tell us how you really feel about Lin
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

11/22/2012  7:25 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/22/2012  7:26 AM
I protest this game thread if it is one...Game thread can't be about the other team and it's payer/players...This UK Nation!!!..Lock this bad boy!!!
Mray20
Posts: 20785
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2010
Member: #3138

11/22/2012  8:22 AM
Syniko wrote:The problem with Jeremy Lin is that he's just too damn humble. He's in the NBA now. He should realize this is a cutthroat industry. He needs to cut the stupid GOD bull**** and just come out each night with blood on his mind.

God must love you, Jeremy Lin, since you've been playing like a PIECE oF S H I T bench player in the last few games.

Enough of the GOD crap and just come out and be aggressive. Be physical. Go back to being Linsanity. Screw Coach Sampson. He's probably sticking his dick up Toney Douglas *** anyway. We all know Coach Sampson hates you, Lin. He doesn't like an Asian showing up a black player.

Lin is going to have a mediocre career if he doesn't take initiative. Harden is a piece of **** ballhogger. He doesn't want to play with Lin. He doesn't want to play with any of his teammates. All he wants to do is catch up to Kobe as a scoring leader. Harden is a selfish player. You could already tell by looking at his stupid face.

Jeremy Lin stunk it up again last night 4 points 2-9 , last year people said Melo was the problem when he came back and Lins productions went down now Harden is the problem? Maybe the problem is that Jeremy Lin is just not that good.

No layups!
AnubisADL
Posts: 27382
Alba Posts: 13
Joined: 6/29/2009
Member: #2771
USA
11/22/2012  8:25 AM
Lol. Dont save him, he dont wanna be saved.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
knickscity
Posts: 24495
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2012
Member: #4241
USA
11/22/2012  8:48 AM
Humble people learn to be quiet sometime.

Lin is still running his mouth when he should be learning how to run a team.

If this is a gt, we gonna beat the brakes off them.

Even if isn't, we still gonna beat the brakes off them.

Bonn1997
Posts: 58320
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
11/22/2012  9:05 AM
This thread got moved? I thought it was the game thread!
Uptown
Posts: 26284
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

11/22/2012  9:14 AM
Sarcasm? The thread starter joined during Linsanity and called everyone in the Knicks organization a clown except for Lin. This has to be a joke?
earthmansurfer
Posts: 24005
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/26/2005
Member: #858
Germany
11/22/2012  10:14 AM
Mray20 wrote:
Syniko wrote:The problem with Jeremy Lin is that he's just too damn humble. He's in the NBA now. He should realize this is a cutthroat industry. He needs to cut the stupid GOD bull**** and just come out each night with blood on his mind.

God must love you, Jeremy Lin, since you've been playing like a PIECE oF S H I T bench player in the last few games.

Enough of the GOD crap and just come out and be aggressive. Be physical. Go back to being Linsanity. Screw Coach Sampson. He's probably sticking his dick up Toney Douglas *** anyway. We all know Coach Sampson hates you, Lin. He doesn't like an Asian showing up a black player.

Lin is going to have a mediocre career if he doesn't take initiative. Harden is a piece of **** ballhogger. He doesn't want to play with Lin. He doesn't want to play with any of his teammates. All he wants to do is catch up to Kobe as a scoring leader. Harden is a selfish player. You could already tell by looking at his stupid face.

Jeremy Lin stunk it up again last night 4 points 2-9 , last year people said Melo was the problem when he came back and Lins productions went down now Harden is the problem? Maybe the problem is that Jeremy Lin is just not that good.

I didn't see him play but they did win the game. We lost. That is more impt. I am curious to see if he improves as he clearly doesn't yet have that first step back.

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
NYKBocker
Posts: 35380
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/22/2012  11:40 AM
Lin was benched again for TD. Sampson has taken the ball away from him even when Harden is out. He would have Parsons run the play and park Lin in the corner. This is really baffling.
Mray20
Posts: 20785
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/2/2010
Member: #3138

11/22/2012  12:07 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Lin was benched again for TD. Sampson has taken the ball away from him even when Harden is out. He would have Parsons run the play and park Lin in the corner. This is really baffling.

He's shooting 33% from the field and 23% from 3 point land it's not baffling to me at all on what team would a guy stinking it up with those numbers play big minutes and finish games? Lets forget Linsanity it's not like it was 5 years of consistency and he's owed the benefit of the doubt.

No layups!
smackeddog
Posts: 32464
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
11/22/2012  1:08 PM
Uptown wrote:Sarcasm? The thread starter joined during Linsanity and called everyone in the Knicks organization a clown except for Lin. This has to be a joke?

Yeah, it must be some sort of joke, the original poster was Lins most ardant fan- cant believe he'd turn on him this quickly.

I expect Lin to play a lot better vs us than he has been so far- wouldn't be surprised if TD does too. I'm rooting for Felton though, you know he wants to outplay Lin!

NYKBocker
Posts: 35380
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/22/2012  6:30 PM
Mray20 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Lin was benched again for TD. Sampson has taken the ball away from him even when Harden is out. He would have Parsons run the play and park Lin in the corner. This is really baffling.

He's shooting 33% from the field and 23% from 3 point land it's not baffling to me at all on what team would a guy stinking it up with those numbers play big minutes and finish games? Lets forget Linsanity it's not like it was 5 years of consistency and he's owed the benefit of the doubt.

He is shooting 33% because they have him shooting 3 pointers com th corner. Have him play pg and run the PnR and see if his shooting percentage stays the same.

jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/23/2012  8:00 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Uptown wrote:Sarcasm? The thread starter joined during Linsanity and called everyone in the Knicks organization a clown except for Lin. This has to be a joke?

Yeah, it must be some sort of joke, the original poster was Lins most ardant fan- cant believe he'd turn on him this quickly.

I expect Lin to play a lot better vs us than he has been so far- wouldn't be surprised if TD does too. I'm rooting for Felton though, you know he wants to outplay Lin!

That's the thing about bandwagon types. They can jump off just as quickly as they jumped on.

Bandwagons have no loyalty retaining walls.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
CashMoney
Posts: 23090
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 1/15/2011
Member: #3374
USA
11/23/2012  8:02 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
Mray20 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Lin was benched again for TD. Sampson has taken the ball away from him even when Harden is out. He would have Parsons run the play and park Lin in the corner. This is really baffling.

He's shooting 33% from the field and 23% from 3 point land it's not baffling to me at all on what team would a guy stinking it up with those numbers play big minutes and finish games? Lets forget Linsanity it's not like it was 5 years of consistency and he's owed the benefit of the doubt.

He is shooting 33% because they have him shooting 3 pointers com th corner. Have him play pg and run the PnR and see if his shooting percentage stays the same.

He's shooting 33% and 24% because he can't shoot.

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

11/24/2012  1:54 PM
Lin isn't playing with the same confidence he had during Linsanity. And this is normal, I think, because he is still a very raw starter in the league. He'll play through this and come out a better player.

If you can say one thing about Lin is that he's no stranger to overcoming seemingly insurmountable challenges. He's a trooper. I'm not worried.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
RonRon
Posts: 25500
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/22/2002
Member: #246
11/28/2012  6:59 PM
he is missing some of the energy that The Garden/MSG/fans brought to the table along with his confidence/hunger/opportunity he worked his whole life for.

I always thought Harden was a max player and some in here didn't agree.
I wanted to pair Harden with Lin because of their abilities to penetrate, finish with contract, hit the wide open shot, and create for others.
One is good at penetrating/finishing right side and the other is even greater at going left.

Harden is no Lebron or Durant but he sure is one hell of a player, a combo guard with legit G/F size, without the DEF size issues of most combo guards.
Those who didn't see it and still currently do not believe that he is worth every penny of his max deal, seriously need to get new glasses and a brain.

The pairing creates many mismatches on most nights and is very exciting to watch.
More importantly it creates good looks/shots/opportunity for their team mates, as opponents are distracted on how to defend both both players together, leaving others unattended.

oh well, at least I get to see what could have been and how it might have worked out.

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
11/28/2012  9:36 PM
RonRon wrote:he is missing some of the energy that The Garden/MSG/fans brought to the table along with his confidence/hunger/opportunity he worked his whole life for.

I always thought Harden was a max player and some in here didn't agree.
I wanted to pair Harden with Lin because of their abilities to penetrate, finish with contract, hit the wide open shot, and create for others.
One is good at penetrating/finishing right side and the other is even greater at going left.

Harden is no Lebron or Durant but he sure is one hell of a player, a combo guard with legit G/F size, without the DEF size issues of most combo guards.
Those who didn't see it and still currently do not believe that he is worth every penny of his max deal, seriously need to get new glasses and a brain.

The pairing creates many mismatches on most nights and is very exciting to watch.
More importantly it creates good looks/shots/opportunity for their team mates, as opponents are distracted on how to defend both both players together, leaving others unattended.

oh well, at least I get to see what could have been and how it might have worked out.

Harden sure doesn't look max right now vs his former team!

RonRon
Posts: 25500
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/22/2002
Member: #246
11/29/2012  3:13 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
RonRon wrote:he is missing some of the energy that The Garden/MSG/fans brought to the table along with his confidence/hunger/opportunity he worked his whole life for.

I always thought Harden was a max player and some in here didn't agree.
I wanted to pair Harden with Lin because of their abilities to penetrate, finish with contract, hit the wide open shot, and create for others.
One is good at penetrating/finishing right side and the other is even greater at going left.

Harden is no Lebron or Durant but he sure is one hell of a player, a combo guard with legit G/F size, without the DEF size issues of most combo guards.
Those who didn't see it and still currently do not believe that he is worth every penny of his max deal, seriously need to get new glasses and a brain.

The pairing creates many mismatches on most nights and is very exciting to watch.
More importantly it creates good looks/shots/opportunity for their team mates, as opponents are distracted on how to defend both both players together, leaving others unattended.

oh well, at least I get to see what could have been and how it might have worked out.

Harden sure doesn't look max right now vs his former team!


Max players CANNOT have bad games?
He didn't have a shooter to space him out that is a forward yesterday neither, with Chandler Parsons out and Delfino already out.
I understand you are PRO MELO but there are other talented players in the league.


ChuckBuck, do you fall in the category I described above?
Harden is a rare talent in the league, not many players have his abilities as a PG/SG with that size, strength, handle, ability to penetrate/finish with contract, and playmaking skills. His skills BREAKS down opponents DEFENSES and makes players around him better. Yes, he is an All STAR, and I believe his value is higher than YOUR BELOVED MELO.
Do you seriously STILL NOT believe he is worth the MAX contract?

Melo

$19,450,000

$21,490,000

$23,530,000 (Player Option, will be 30 by then, is he worthy of a Joe Johnson/Allan Houston/Tmac like MAX EXTENSION that can hinder our flexibility, if so would he follow those careers??? )

Harden

$5,820,416

$13,668,750
$14,693,906
$15,719,062
$16,744,218
$17,769,374 (not all guaranteed)

Melo is at the age of 28-29, approaching 30, while Harden is the age of 23-24


One is a SELFISH DIVA, is JUST STARTING to learning to be a a leader, play DEF now, and needs to be babysitted, is a attention/stat whore, and have his ego stroked by his coach/teammates to raise his level of play.


Harden makes much less, has improved EVERY YEAR, and will ONLY continue to GET BETTER, with his best years ahead of him.

As GREAT as Melo has been playing, credit Woody for finally playing him at the PF position(creating mismatches from a theory I learned off Dantoni), something I have been pushing for since early last season. Dantoni is very stubborn and he is loyal to the players that he trusts in, *STAT*, which is the reason why we were called "clumsy" by Phil Jackson.
I have said in it would not only improve Melo's play but also all the players/team around him, giving him the ability to POST UP, handle the ball at Point/Forward, get quality looks, set up team mates, and allow us to have better TEAM CHEMISTRY and a Philosophy/identity that we have lacked.


MELO
STAT
CHANDLER


The floor spacing of the big 3 (Amare, Tyson, Melo) was horrible as they take away each other's room to operate.
Offensively, opponents DEF will always dare us to shoot.
DEFENSIVELY, it also is a horrible DEFENSIVE UNIT combination together, causing Chandler to HELP every possession while NO ONE can help his man when he helps others.


KIDD at SG, Hopla as SHOOTING COACH, JR's expansion/development of his DEF and ALL ROUND GAME, Woodson's emphasis on DEF.

Many here felt Kidd was a good acquisition at PG, it is obvious he CANNOT play that position for most match ups, especially vs starting caliber PGs.
I am happy that Woodson plays Kidd mainly at the SG position, sometimes even SF as well, SOMETHING i was strongly against because of his age, inability to defend PG's, and penetrate.
Kidd helps take much pressure of Felton, with his ability to handle the ball, set up team mates, having the RESPECT/LEADERSHIP as a player/coach, and babysitting duties of Melo/JR.
It has been fun to watch when we share the ball, utilize all our players/spacing on the floor, TRUST in TEAMMATES, and allow our offense to flow.(All theories of Dantoni that he was unable to execute, without the emphasis on DEF)

NO, I am not always right, but I do offer advice/opinions on my threads on how I think Knick's can improve for the better of the TEAM, how players can contribute more efficiently.
There is a difference between constructive criticism and simply BASHING.
I give credit to many other people here with their threads/opinions, someone like Briggs, who offer's knowledge of the game.
He with others have made bold statements, stuck with their thoughts, and admit when they are wrong.
I didn't agree with some of the moves management has made but I offer how we can improve with what we have.
True Knick fans, that have been posting here before, our Isiah decade, and stuck with the UK site, Thanks to Andrew and Martin.

You on the other hand, offer jack #!%@, aside from bashing and skanky pics.
What do you offer to the board?
You on the other hand, constantly BASH everything and anything you can.
In fact, I think you get a rise out of it, especially getting in the minds of other posters here that has been here for over a decade +
Constant Bashing and disrespecting others here behind a computer is easy to do and are low blows.

Your claim to be Knick's fan but your post on the UK site consistently feels the need to BASH former Knick players, ex Knick's staff, past moves, bash/disresect other peoples threads/opinions of people here, and promote . It is easy to jump on a bandwagon and trash other players when they have bad games and go on bad streaks. But you give no credit to the same players when they have good games and when they lead their team's to a W, and continue to do so to "justify that you are right, with great knowledge, and vision of the NBA" Only to ignore the games that they perform well in and REPEAT when they have a bad game, IT GETS OLD.
It is like you are Frank Isola posting on the UK site.

Jeremy Lin is terrible/Knicks vs Rockets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.