[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Chris Marcus Watch - Our Lotto Pick
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
11/16/2001  1:29 AM
If we hit the lotto, we are either getting Rush or Chris Marcus.

I'm gonna keep updating the progress of these guys during the season:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/mbasketball/boxscore?gameId=213190069

Marcus notched a double double tonight, helping relatively unknown Western Kentucky defeat a well know Kentucky team with college superstars.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/16/2001  1:54 AM
Yeah, I rember him leading his team on a realy nice NCAA touney run. The guy has skills and size. Really dominated the college guys.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Caseloads
11/16/2001  8:14 AM
Posted by Andrew:

Yeah, I rember him leading his team on a realy nice NCAA touney run. The guy has skills and size. Really dominated the college guys.
This guy is basically the closest thing to the 'Next' Tim Duncan on the college forefront for years, even though some scouts say he's closer to the Clipper's Kandi than Duncan, he's still got the raw abilities and the determination to be someone important. And he actually likes playing Center, unlike TD... Which makes TD soft to me. When TD jumps ship to Orlandough, where do you think he's going to play? Center... Or does he think they'll put Steven Hunter or Bo Outlaw in the middle?

Double Doubles in college are hard to come by, and the blocks and a steal are huge, no assists might be a little bit of an issue, but imagine all the shots he altered and slashers who changed their mind from entering the lane because that's his spot.

If he had declared for the draft last year, he would have been a lotto pick, without question, probably taken by the Cavs instead of Diop or by the Pistons instead of Rodney White, or at LEAST by the Rockets or Sonics... Somebody would have taken this guy...
Caseloads
11/16/2001  8:17 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

If we hit the lotto, we are either getting Rush or Chris Marcus.

I'm gonna keep updating the progress of these guys during the season:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/mbasketball/boxscore?gameId=213190069

Marcus notched a double double tonight, helping relatively unknown Western Kentucky defeat a well know Kentucky team with college superstars.
Kareem Rush has also been really impressive so far, we couldn't go wrong with either, but if we picked Rush, we'd have to trade Spree or Houston.
nykfan37
Member: #118
11/17/2001  4:30 PM
I'd really like Amare Stoudamire...he's a high schooler but is the Next Shawn Kemp(early years)...Basically him, jason williams, and marcus are the only people that intrest me, forget rush...we need to get rid of our guards first
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
11/17/2001  6:29 PM
I really like "mari" too, aka Amare Stoudemire. A 6'10" PF who is the best pick besides Yao Ming and Dajaun Wagner(remember the kid who made a 100 points in a high school game) in the upcoming draft. Caseloads just really likes Marcus and we should pick him up IF we don't trade for a big man this season. Mari just kicks major buttocks, personally I think he's gonna be even better then Shawn Kemp in his prime was.
Chris Marcus Watch - Our Lotto Pick

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy