[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Replace Houston
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/21/2004  1:35 AM
His time has come and gone, he's not an NBA caliber starting 2guard anymore. Great shooter, unfortuantely a horrendous contract, but it's time to make Houston the world's most expensive backup. Let Dolan bit the bullet, who cares.

If the Bulls are shopping Crawford, which pretty much everybody is saying, then go get him. Take on their bad contracts (Jerome Williams, Eddie Robinson, Antonio Davis), give them the expiring contracts (Mutumbo, Harrington, Trybanski) and go from there. They need a starting shooting guard badly, somebody to take the scoring load off Marbury at least some nights. We can't expect Marbury to go out every night and have 25 points and 15 assists and lead them to victory. Obviously a few times a week there will be those type of lines but expecting his usual 19/20 and 8/9 is fine. People need to step up if the Knicks want to do anything.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
jhferry
Member: #447
3/21/2004  2:35 AM
Well, Im not a huge AH fan but it does seem like he has a low threshhold for pain. Either way we need more production points wise from our 4 and 2 positions. AH needs to learn to suck it up a little.
hDavis
Member: #494
USA
3/21/2004  1:35 PM
i think once he heals (if he ever does) he will be fine.
ANOTHER Knick turnover! -Marv Albert
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/21/2004  3:00 PM
Houston doesn't need to be replaced. The Knicks need another scorer. Right now TT and Houston are hurt. The Knicks are shot without Houston now to have TT out is gonna be devestating. That shouldn't be. Knicks need another scorer. Our bench and roles players are all in place.

I think Rahim is the closest thing for the Knicks to get another scorer and not have to give up too much.

I'm not at all gonna say this thinking this must happen but hear goes: What if the Knicks pull a trade that gives Portland some bench depth containing KT and some others for Rahim.....then the Knicks turn around and get Iverson for Houston.

Well this is one of those video game trades. Rahim, TT, Mohammed, Marbury, Iverson. Grrrrr-eat.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Replace Houston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy