[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bulls-Knicks Thread (3/20)
Author Thread
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
3/21/2004  6:43 PM
Who cares if we are still holding on to a 7-8 seed? We are like a game ahead of the 11 place or something. Another haflassed effort like this and we'll get spanked by the Hawks, what excuses are all of you who refuse to see the facts in front of you gonna come up with then?

How can anybody defend Senile Lenny if he can't get his team to listen to him in the freakin timeout at an end of the game!!!!!
That is loosing your team in the purest of forms.

And yes, Anderson does suck, every time he is open I prey they dont pass to him, I wish he would never get open.

As for our "vets" they sucked before, suck now, and will suck still because things don't change for no reason. Thomas was never an impact player on a winnin team, Penny is just done for, and Norris possibly the worst guard in the entire league, I mean this guy would probably get cut by a CBA and NBDL team. He makes me wish we did not trade Fatspoon for him and anybody who knows my posts knows ho much I hate Spoon.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
AUTOADVERT
Bulls-Knicks Thread (3/20)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy