[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game thread: Knicks Vs Nets 11/26.....Opening nite for Orange & Blue Vs the Black & White!
Author Thread
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
10/16/2012  10:26 AM
The Nets will want to go back to Newark after we are through with them.

D-fence !!!

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/16/2012  11:29 AM
ramtour420 wrote:The Nets will want to go back to Newark after we are through with them.

D-fence !!!

This was so good its worth revisiting.....

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/16/2012  8:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/16/2012  8:34 PM
Nets vs Celtics on nbatv. No starters for the nyets tonight. Jerseys look so bland.
Nalod
USA
10/16/2012  8:52 PM
Jeff Green of the Celts is cool with me. Open heart surgery and back to the NBA! Nalod been there and understands the path he took. Ok, not the NBA part, but the sh!tty part!

N*ts doing a sh!tty thing not playing any starters tonite.

Its preseason and preseason sucks!

Phuch Boston. Tommy Heinshon is freaking cooked! Man is out his mind but yet I find him oddly amusing!

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/18/2012  6:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/18/2012  6:54 PM
The Nets/Celtics preseason game will be on TNT tonight at 8pm.
GustavBahler

10/18/2012  8:11 PM
Starters for both teams are playing BTW. Nets 3 TOs in first 4 posessions.
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
10/18/2012  8:23 PM
GustavBahler wrote:The Nets/Celtics preseason game will be on TNT tonight at 8pm.
I didin't know it was on. Thanks for posting this.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler

10/18/2012  8:24 PM
Nets looking sloppy, 2-12 6 TOs. Lots of one on one, no flow to the offense. Celtics forcing TOs, scoring in transition.
FoeDiddy
Member: #2350

10/18/2012  8:40 PM
I still think the Knicks roster make up is better and more imposing.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/18/2012  8:55 PM
FoeDiddy wrote:I still think the Knicks roster make up is better and more imposing.
Yeah but Teletovic and Blatche both look good. I think the Nets are going to be very competitive. The Nets and Knicks are both deep teams. It should be a great year.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler

10/18/2012  8:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:The Nets/Celtics preseason game will be on TNT tonight at 8pm.
I didin't know it was on. Thanks for posting this.

No problem Crush.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
10/19/2012  8:56 AM
I know it's only preseason, but wow the Nets will really live and die by that overpriced backcourt!

Deron Williams and Joe Johnson shot a combined 6 of 22 from the field.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
10/19/2012  10:15 AM
Nalod wrote:Boston has the "Parquet" floor, The N*ts will have "Herringbone". Very unique.

I wonder how it will look on TV? This is the floor the knicks will open the season on!

[IMG_block] http://www.nba.com/nets/sites/nets/files/imagecache/image_gallery_default/court-photo-011.jpg [/IMG_block]

Dolan got his bridge coming next year! The renovated ceiling should also look cool. I have been to many arenas over the years and non looks at as good as the garden. witht he roof it just looks "finished.

Oh, how I'd love to stand right over that Barcl;ays Center court logo, and hock up the slimeyest loogie possible, spit on that logo, and stomp it into the DNA of the paint...while yelling "KNIIIIIIIIIICKS!!!!!!!

Yeah, bring on the damn Nets. I will be in that abomination of an arena on November 1st, adorned in my KNICKS gear, letting those fools know that this WHOLE city if KNICKS territory!

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
10/19/2012  10:17 AM
gunsnewing wrote:[IMG_block] http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/73892344084611e2be981231380f620c_7.jpg [/IMG_block]

Nice!

Sending this to a Nets fan I know...

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Nalod
USA
10/19/2012  10:42 AM
HardCore, I'll contribute $100 to the "'Core get out of jail fund" if you run out to half court and take a dump on the logo"!

I'd me more impressed if you got dressed in the orange and blue and do that in the upper decks at the Boston Garden!

My guess is you'll be in good company as he arena should be well represented by KNick fans. It happens in DC, Charlotte, ATL, and Miami all the time. IN Charlotte you would not know its a home game!

One thing I know, you'll have a great time!!!! Enjoy!

HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
10/19/2012  10:57 AM
Nalod wrote:HardCore, I'll contribute $100 to the "'Core get out of jail fund" if you run out to half court and take a dump on the logo"!

I'd me more impressed if you got dressed in the orange and blue and do that in the upper decks at the Boston Garden!

My guess is you'll be in good company as he arena should be well represented by KNick fans. It happens in DC, Charlotte, ATL, and Miami all the time. IN Charlotte you would not know its a home game!

I believ that thre wre so many Knicks fans throwing bags of feces onto the Barclays Center construction site, that they ended up making the building the same color.

If I can get down to center court and launch that loogie ion teh logo, hopefully I can escape the premises quickly enough to avoid capture. Then we can use that "Get Core outta jail fund" moneyt on drinks as we celebrate the Knicks stomping out the Nets in our home away from home... lol.

I'll be trying to catch uip with the UK crew after the game, as I scheduled that friday as a day off. My Co-worker Lou, who is going to the game with me, has to work that Friday, so he won't be hanging out for the post-game.

We'll be taking more pictures and video footage, too. I'll be doing the same during the game.

Go, Knicks!

Nalod
USA
10/23/2012  11:56 AM
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN wrote:
Nalod wrote:HardCore, I'll contribute $100 to the "'Core get out of jail fund" if you run out to half court and take a dump on the logo"!

I believ that thre wre so many Knicks fans throwing bags of feces onto the Barclays Center construction site, that they ended up making the building the same color.

If I can get down to center court and launch that loogie ion teh logo, hopefully I can escape the premises quickly enough to avoid capture. Then we can use that "Get Core outta jail fund" moneyt on drinks as we celebrate the Knicks stomping out the Nets in our home away from home... lol.

I'll be trying to catch uip with the UK crew after the game, as I scheduled that friday as a day off. My Co-worker Lou, who is going to the game with me, has to work that Friday, so he won't be hanging out for the post-game.

We'll be taking more pictures and video footage, too. I'll be doing the same during the game.

Go, Knicks!

"don't get hurt!"

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/23/2012  1:11 PM
Nalod wrote:
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN wrote:

Go, Knicks!

"don't get hurt!"

Always a classic!

Nalod
USA
10/23/2012  2:52 PM
$lam dunk in Brooklyn: Net-Knick tix at $800
By RICH CALDER

Last Updated: 10:46 AM, October 23, 2012

Posted: 12:56 AM, October 23, 2012

Welcome to Brooklynsanity.

Tickets to the Nets’ first regular-season game at the new Barclays Center against the crosstown rival Knicks are commanding an average of $800.87 a pop on StubHub and other secondary-market sites.

The sold-out Nov. 1 contest is the hottest ducat for a Big Apple sporting event since the Yankees won the 2009 World Series, says Chris Matcovich of TiqIQ, which tracks secondary-market ticket prices.

It even surpasses the $675.43 ticket average Madison Square Garden saw for a Knicks-Mavericks game in February, when Jeremy Lin was still a Knick and “Linsanity” reached its peak.

“You definitely have a lot of people who want to be among the first to see this new arena — and the fact that it’s the Knicks is also driving up the price,” Matcovich said.

As expected, ticket brokers and season-ticket holders are looking to make a killing off opening night.

The $800.87 average game-day price is already up 18.59 percent from $675.31 on Oct. 1, and it’s six times higher than what an average Nets ticket runs at face value, $132.

The Nets-Knicks game is running as high as $8,100 for courtside seats normally priced for $1,500, and the cheapest seats were selling for $217.

When the then-New Jersey Nets last played the Knicks in April at Newark’s Prudential Center, tickets on the secondary market sold for an average of $114.76 — or seven times less than next week’s highly anticipated match-up.

At the Barclays Center ticket window yesterday, workers routinely turned away fans like Robert Harang, of Bensonhurst, who were unaware the opening game sold out weeks ago.

“This is going to be Brooklyn’s biggest night since the Dodgers left town, and I don’t want to miss it,” said Harang, who added that he has switched from being Knicks fan to Nets fan and is willing to pay $600 for two tickets.

Matcovich said there are roughly 2,400 tickets still up for grabs on the secondary market.

The Barclays Center’s seating capacity for Nets games is 17,732, and the team has sold close to 11,000 season tickets.

The average ticket resale listing price for Nets games this season is now $195, third in the NBA behind the Lakers ($400) and Knicks ($287), Matcovich said.

Last season, the Nets left Jersey on a sour note, ranking last on the secondary market at $32. Some tickets even sold for as cheap as a penny during 21 of the team’s 33 home games.

Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz boasted that he’s not surprised at how hot a ticket the Nets have become.

“Move over, Knicks!” the beep crowed. “New York is not just your town anymore, and with Linsanity over, Brooklyn swagger is about to begin.”

rcalder@nypost.com

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/lam_dunk_in_klyn_5eZqK867A5dueJQF8kcxYO#ixzz2A9LAhZuB

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
10/24/2012  12:04 AM
Nalod wrote:$lam dunk in Brooklyn: Net-Knick tix at $800
By RICH CALDER

Last Updated: 10:46 AM, October 23, 2012

Posted: 12:56 AM, October 23, 2012

Welcome to Brooklynsanity.

Tickets to the Nets’ first regular-season game at the new Barclays Center against the crosstown rival Knicks are commanding an average of $800.87 a pop on StubHub and other secondary-market sites.

The sold-out Nov. 1 contest is the hottest ducat for a Big Apple sporting event since the Yankees won the 2009 World Series, says Chris Matcovich of TiqIQ, which tracks secondary-market ticket prices.

It even surpasses the $675.43 ticket average Madison Square Garden saw for a Knicks-Mavericks game in February, when Jeremy Lin was still a Knick and “Linsanity” reached its peak.

“You definitely have a lot of people who want to be among the first to see this new arena — and the fact that it’s the Knicks is also driving up the price,” Matcovich said.

As expected, ticket brokers and season-ticket holders are looking to make a killing off opening night.

The $800.87 average game-day price is already up 18.59 percent from $675.31 on Oct. 1, and it’s six times higher than what an average Nets ticket runs at face value, $132.

The Nets-Knicks game is running as high as $8,100 for courtside seats normally priced for $1,500, and the cheapest seats were selling for $217.

When the then-New Jersey Nets last played the Knicks in April at Newark’s Prudential Center, tickets on the secondary market sold for an average of $114.76 — or seven times less than next week’s highly anticipated match-up.

At the Barclays Center ticket window yesterday, workers routinely turned away fans like Robert Harang, of Bensonhurst, who were unaware the opening game sold out weeks ago.

“This is going to be Brooklyn’s biggest night since the Dodgers left town, and I don’t want to miss it,” said Harang, who added that he has switched from being Knicks fan to Nets fan and is willing to pay $600 for two tickets.

Matcovich said there are roughly 2,400 tickets still up for grabs on the secondary market.

The Barclays Center’s seating capacity for Nets games is 17,732, and the team has sold close to 11,000 season tickets.

The average ticket resale listing price for Nets games this season is now $195, third in the NBA behind the Lakers ($400) and Knicks ($287), Matcovich said.

Last season, the Nets left Jersey on a sour note, ranking last on the secondary market at $32. Some tickets even sold for as cheap as a penny during 21 of the team’s 33 home games.

Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz boasted that he’s not surprised at how hot a ticket the Nets have become.

“Move over, Knicks!” the beep crowed. “New York is not just your town anymore, and with Linsanity over, Brooklyn swagger is about to begin.”

rcalder@nypost.com

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/lam_dunk_in_klyn_5eZqK867A5dueJQF8kcxYO#ixzz2A9LAhZuB

Brooklyn was my first place to stay in US after coming form Russia. 2 years and I like the place.
Have no attachments to the City and losing my last attachmnets to Knicks.
So Nets may be the team to consider... They have much better shot on the chip that Dolans Knicks.
Dolans Knicks have only great chnaces to suck..

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Game thread: Knicks Vs Nets 11/26.....Opening nite for Orange & Blue Vs the Black & White!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy