Mickael Pietrus
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/16/2004  1:09 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1760211

Mickael Pietrus, the French SG on the Warriors recently went off, called out his teammates and basically the entire organization.

He's another guy I might target this offseason. Great athlete, likes playing D, needs to work on his jumper. If they need cap relief Trybanski for Pietrus works straight up. They really don't need him with Richardson at 2 and Dunleavy at 3. Another bad draft by St. Jean.

BTW, even if you aren't interested, read the article. Some hilarious quotes by Pietrus where he says his teammates aren't eating his kebabs or something along those lines. Gotta love the funny foreign metaphors.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
3/16/2004  11:18 AM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Mickael Pietrus, the French SG on the Warriors recently went off, called out his teammates and basically the entire organization.

He's another guy I might target this offseason. Great athlete, likes playing D, needs to work on his jumper. If they need cap relief Trybanski for Pietrus works straight up. They really don't need him with Richardson at 2 and Dunleavy at 3. Another bad draft by St. Jean.

BTW, even if you aren't interested, read the article. Some hilarious quotes by Pietrus where he says his teammates aren't eating his kebabs or something along those lines. Gotta love the funny foreign metaphors.

i said the same thing about a month ago. he basically plays the same style as jason richardson so i was kind of shocked that they drafted him. he would be a nice pickup becuase he is pure athleticism. he would be the flashy slasher/dunker we need to run with marbury.plus he is one european player who loves to play d. he would be an eventual replacement for houston, which is something we should look for in the next year.
subzero0
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #410
3/16/2004  11:41 AM
Posted by jazz74:
Posted by BigSm00th:

i said the same thing about a month ago. he basically plays the same style as jason richardson so i was kind of shocked that they drafted him. he would be a nice pickup becuase he is pure athleticism. he would be the flashy slasher/dunker we need to run with marbury.plus he is one european player who loves to play d. he would be an eventual replacement for houston, which is something we should look for in the next year.

Wait a minute. Your going to replace Allan Houston with Mickael Pietrus. Your kidding right. This should read "he would be an eventual replacement for Shandon Anderson..."
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
3/16/2004  12:25 PM
Posted by subzero0:
Posted by jazz74:
Posted by BigSm00th:

Wait a minute. Your going to replace Allan Houston with Mickael Pietrus. Your kidding right. This should read "he would be an eventual replacement for Shandon Anderson..."

no, i am not. i am not saying pietrus is an immediate replacement. but we do need to think about who will be our shooting guard of the future soon. every position has youth except the 2. i think pietrus will be a good player in the right environment. he has a great work ethic and the potential to get better. it could be a risk and he could end up being a " ron mercer" or he could be a " micheal redd" suprise ( even though their games are significantly different). this year should open our eyes that houston is older and probably does not have many years left to carry most of the scoring load. his injuries has cost us many games. it is not his fault. we just do not have adequate replacement that can hold the fort for many games. penny and anderson are good for one or two games in a row but we saw what they produced in games when houston was out for a couple of weeks.
Mickael Pietrus

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy