[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

point guard
Author Thread
killacross
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #58
USA
11/14/2001  10:51 PM
do we really need to trade for damon??? If we are involved in a trade with him we should do a 3 way and send him somewhere else. Our #1 priority should be to get a big man who can score. Im fine with howard and mjackson at point. We need a real low post player... enough already about this talk that foyle/dampier will solve our problems. just get a GOOD big man.
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/15/2001  12:17 AM
Posted by killacross:

do we really need to trade for damon??? If we are involved in a trade with him we should do a 3 way and send him somewhere else. Our #1 priority should be to get a big man who can score. Im fine with howard and mjackson at point. We need a real low post player... enough already about this talk that foyle/dampier will solve our problems. just get a GOOD big man.
3 way the trade, Seattle/Portland/NY

Portland:

Gets: Spree, Camby, Ward
Gives: Bonzi, Davis, Stoudy

Seattle:

Gets: Stoudy, Bonzi, Travis Knight, Weatherspoon/KT
Gives: Payton, Baker, Draft Pick

NY:

Gets: Payton, Baker, Dale Davis, Draft Pick
Gives: Spree, Camby, Ward, Travis Knight, Weatherspoon/KT
john44
Member: #115
USA
11/15/2001  2:19 AM
that trade isnt bad but i dont know how u can think of a three way trade that works out well for all teams. we should not go anywhere near damon, hes overrated and we will have to give up someone good for him. Dampier is playing very well this season trade harrington and ward for him or something we need a big man who can take up space and rebound. Spoon played well against Port. but Sheed just grabbed rebounds right over him. Also camby will help alot when he comes back. If spree is going to be a cancer to the team and not play hard every night we have to trade him. I really like how anderson looks and he should get more time to pickup the pace of the game and be a defensive stopper.
Matt
point guard

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy