[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Martin + Andrew
Author Thread
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
3/12/2004  8:59 AM
I have an idea for the site...how about listed under our names we also have listed the day we signed up on the site? Just an idea to see who the vets of Ultimateknicks are.

I have also seen on many boards that you get a rating according to the # of posts you have...for example you could set it up so anyone who has 1-100 posts has a rating of "rookie" 200-500 "2nd year" 500-1000 "veteran" 1000+ "all star" - just an idea, sure you guys have thought about it before and you have your reasons for not doing it. Just wanted to throw it out there.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/12/2004  9:30 AM
I like the registered date idea; it's an easy one to impletment, look for it soon.

We tend to shy away from the post count ranking thing - we have lots of good posters who don't have tons of post and vice versa. It's a little less meaningful to me than say the date registered or actual post content.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
3/12/2004  9:36 AM
Yeah I agree...posts don't mean much to me, its quality that is important. The date we started would be awesome though - thanks for hooking it up.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Martin + Andrew

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy