[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Script error reported
Author Thread
Olbrannon
Posts: 21895
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/2/2009
Member: #2919
USA
6/4/2012  12:03 PM

probably from one of the ads

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Timestamp: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:01:00 UTC


Message: Invalid character
Line: 1
Char: 7
Code: 0
URI: http://p.rfihub.com/cm?admeld_user_id=9ccd36a3-477b-49e3-8f8c-74fe31f11890&admeld_adprovider_id=99&admeld_call_type=js&admeld_callback=http://tag.admeld.com/match

Bill Simmons on Tyreke Evans "The prototypical 0-guard: Someone who handles the ball all the time, looks for his own shot, gets to the rim at will and operates best if his teammates spread the floor to watch him."
AUTOADVERT
Olbrannon
Posts: 21895
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/2/2009
Member: #2919
USA
6/4/2012  12:08 PM
This one after making a reply to post

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Timestamp: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:07:19 UTC


Message: 'LJT_AP_ADDRESS' is undefined
Line: 1
Char: 108
Code: 0
URI: http://ib.adnxs.com/if?enc=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEDheghAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJphQTFwVjVd2lErW6CkHSMy3cxPAAAAADERCwCWAQAAlgEAAAIAAAAiVBEARTQCAAAAAAAAAAAAVVNEANgCWgCPVAAAAAAAAgIAAQUAAIIAFhBZJAAAAAA.&vpid=25&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fapr.lijit.com%2F%2F%2Fwww%2Fdelivery%2Ffpi.php%3Fzoneid%3D154148%26username%3Dultimateknicks%26numAds%3D1%26premium%3D1%26eleid%3Dlijit_region_154148%26abf%3Dtrue%26tid%3D154148_1338826028648aed25c497352%26lijit_kw%3D%26cb%3D83865159356%26flv%3D11.1.102.63%26time%3D12%3A07%3A08%26ifr%3D1%26loc%3Dhttp%253A%2F%2Fultimateknicks.com%2Fforum%2Fpost.asp%26width%3D728%26height%3D90%26informer%3D9272726%26uri%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.lijit.com%2Fusers%2Fultimateknicks%26beacon%3D1%26guid%3D1338826028648c8860bb72e31%26csync%3D1%26ref%3Dhttp%253A%2F%2Fultimateknicks.com%2Fforum%2Fpost.asp%253Fm%253Dq%2526r%253D965006%2526t%253D42079%2526page%253D3&media_subtypes=1&dlo=1

Bill Simmons on Tyreke Evans "The prototypical 0-guard: Someone who handles the ball all the time, looks for his own shot, gets to the rim at will and operates best if his teammates spread the floor to watch him."
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
6/4/2012  2:53 PM
Hmmm. Admeld
jrodmc
Posts: 30606
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
7/2/2012  9:39 AM
pointless post to re-take my own personal forum back.

Autoreturn after posting still doesn't work. At least for those of us still running IE 6.0 while at work.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
martin
Posts: 46304
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
7/2/2012  1:35 PM
jrodmc wrote:pointless post to re-take my own personal forum back.

Autoreturn after posting still doesn't work. At least for those of us still running IE 6.0 while at work.

wow IE 6? I thought that browser was discontinued in the late 80s.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
jrodmc
Posts: 30606
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
7/3/2012  11:22 AM
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:pointless post to re-take my own personal forum back.

Autoreturn after posting still doesn't work. At least for those of us still running IE 6.0 while at work.

wow IE 6? I thought that browser was discontinued in the late 80s.

Yeah, here at work they're still waiting for something to come out to migrate to from Windows XP.
My daughter's leapfrog has a better OS.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
BasketballJones
Posts: 31949
Alba Posts: 19
Joined: 7/16/2002
Member: #290
USA
7/3/2012  10:26 PM
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:pointless post to re-take my own personal forum back.

Autoreturn after posting still doesn't work. At least for those of us still running IE 6.0 while at work.

wow IE 6? I thought that browser was discontinued in the late 80s.

Yeah, here at work they're still waiting for something to come out to migrate to from Windows XP.
My daughter's leapfrog has a better OS.

I hear Windows 95 is more stable than Windows 3.

jrodmc
Posts: 30606
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
7/6/2012  7:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/6/2012  7:54 AM
BasketballJones wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
martin wrote:
jrodmc wrote:pointless post to re-take my own personal forum back.

Autoreturn after posting still doesn't work. At least for those of us still running IE 6.0 while at work.

wow IE 6? I thought that browser was discontinued in the late 80s.

Yeah, here at work they're still waiting for something to come out to migrate to from Windows XP.
My daughter's leapfrog has a better OS.

I hear Windows 95 is more stable than Windows 3.

Yeah, but they say Windows ME will make NT look like vaporware.

Frankly, I liked computers better when everything was on 5 1/4" floppies.
I loved the smell of 300mb disk platters frying themselves in the morning...it smelled like....victory...

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Script error reported

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.