[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Falk vs Isiah
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/9/2004  1:57 PM
There is a interesting Vescey article in the Featured Articles section of this site outlining the fued Falk has carried on via the media with Isiah. I think we have found someone (Falk) more vindictive than Vescey....and it's funny Vescey is the one reporting it.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/16919.htm
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/9/2004  2:05 PM

Good for peter! I posted the other day the article with falk bad mouthing Isiah. Im glad PERHAPS this is one on Isiah that is unfounded. Falk is past his prime and the article does a good job on some good points.
bernard
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #475
3/9/2004  4:35 PM
Yeah ... it always struck me as a bit of a stretch that Falk was looking for sympathy because big, bad Isiah didn't try to call him when KVH was traded. Boo hoo.

Agents, by and large, are parasites. Isiah went out of his way to treat KVH with respect, as Vescey points out. That's what matters. If Falk's so worried about his "relationship" w/ Isiah, why is he bitching at him in the press instead of giving a call and trying to set things straight.

If I were an NBA player, it'd make me think twice about getting Falk to represent me. I'd want my agent to be on good terms with every GM -- particularly ones running teams w/ unlimited budgets -- so I'd have the best change of getting every potential $.
Falk vs Isiah

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy