[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Free Video at NBA.com!!!
Author Thread
TRU
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #196
USA
3/9/2004  7:45 AM
Hey, I just signed up for audio League Pass and Inside Ticket-- the AM band on my stereo isn't working well, and I wanted to listen to the Wizards game. It's free for the first two weeks. With it I can see all that video content on the site, like greatest dunks of all time and such. I still think I'll cancel before I have to pay the 10 bux a month or whatever, but as entertaining as some of those feeds are, I'm not so sure.

Cool thing is, classic Knick plays are all over the place... Starks over Jordan made the top ten list of greatest dunks of all time. Mark Jackson made greatest assists of all time too-- it's a must see for all knick/hoop fans. The pistol pete and Doctor Jay clips are rediculous.

Just don't forget to cancel, though...
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

3/9/2004  7:51 AM
Tru is that ya part time gig? In promotion sales for nba.com
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
TRU
USA
3/9/2004  9:09 AM
Posted by playa2:

Tru is that ya part time gig? In promotion sales for nba.com

Hey, playa-- free is free. I was crazy bummed about not seeing ANY of the wizards game, and was psyched when I could download clips of the game online from NBA.com. I just trying to pass the good word.

Considering the big Milwalkee game is blacked out on Sunday, I might just be useful info to some...
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/9/2004  9:11 AM
TRU....how did the Knicks look against the Wiz?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
TRU
USA
3/9/2004  9:23 AM
Posted by Andrew:

TRU....how did the Knicks look against the Wiz?

It was just a short "sportscenter-esque" two minute clip. TT stroked a nice J. Nazr looked active. Steph's trademark hard-nosed drive was highlighted.

I tried to save it to my hard drive, but the Nazis at NBA.com won't let you save any of their precious clips.

But it made me feel closer to the game even having seen that much.

Do the free 14 day trial thing and take a look...

[Edited by - TRU on 03/09/2004 09:24:46]
Free Video at NBA.com!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy