[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

It Has to Begin with a Legend
Author Thread
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

5/9/2012  9:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2012  9:42 PM
Knicks need that top flight hall of famer that they never had. I know Reed, Frazier, and Patrick were great. But they're just not Wilt, Shaq, Jordan, and Kobe. This team needs a stroke of luck to land a player of this stature.

A megastar sets the championship tone for at least 10 years.

New York City deserves one, and the Knicks need one.

AUTOADVERT
youngandalmostfamous
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3226
USA
5/9/2012  9:46 PM
Its all based on philosophy. I have no problem with that method or the method to have numerous guys that can kill you ala pistons style. All this doesnt bother me. (LOSING) Just dont make stupid mistakes and play the right way! The knicks just seem to have a blasphemous exit in the playoffs and I didnt want them to go out that way. I was hoping for maybe extra motivation off baron given it his all and the injuries to bring them together for a miracle push but thats the movies.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/9/2012  9:49 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:Knicks need that top flight hall of famer that they never had. I know Reed, Frazier, and Patrick were great. But they're just not Wilt, Shaq, Jordan, and Kobe. This team needs a stroke of luck to land a player of this stature.

Who melo? how bout Stat?

ooooooooooh you mean Jesus Christ? or maybe his cousin John the Baptist? Maybe Jesus step brother Larry?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

5/9/2012  9:49 PM
youngandalmostfamous wrote:Its all based on philosophy. I have no problem with that method or the method to have numerous guys that can kill you ala pistons style. All this doesnt bother me. (LOSING) Just dont make stupid mistakes and play the right way! The knicks just seem to have a blasphemous exit in the playoffs and I didnt want them to go out that way. I was hoping for maybe extra motivation off baron given it his all and the injuries to bring them together for a miracle push but thats the movies.

The knicks problem is not losing the past 2 years in the playoffs its the seed that they have come in with.

No more BS next year - they need to have the pedal to the metal the entire season and come in with a 2-4 seed. And there is no reason why they can't.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
5/9/2012  9:55 PM
mrKnickShot wrote:
youngandalmostfamous wrote:Its all based on philosophy. I have no problem with that method or the method to have numerous guys that can kill you ala pistons style. All this doesnt bother me. (LOSING) Just dont make stupid mistakes and play the right way! The knicks just seem to have a blasphemous exit in the playoffs and I didnt want them to go out that way. I was hoping for maybe extra motivation off baron given it his all and the injuries to bring them together for a miracle push but thats the movies.

The knicks problem is not losing the past 2 years in the playoffs its the seed that they have come in with.

No more BS next year - they need to have the pedal to the metal the entire season and come in with a 2-4 seed. And there is no reason why they can't.

They just need to have very few injuries. And need to coach to not quite on the team. And need Melo not to quit on the team. Bilateral superman knee replacements for Amare would help too.
mrKnickShot
Alba Posts: 16
Member: #3553

5/9/2012  9:56 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:

They just need to have very few injuries. And need to coach to not quite on the team. And need Melo not to quit on the team. Bilateral superman knee replacements for Amare would help too.

Kobe quit on PJax numerous times and they still won rings

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/9/2012  10:22 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:Knicks need that top flight hall of famer that they never had. I know Reed, Frazier, and Patrick were great. But they're just not Wilt, Shaq, Jordan, and Kobe. This team needs a stroke of luck to land a player of this stature.

an even bigger starphuch!

Don't we ever learn?

JrZyHuStLa
Member: #1241

5/9/2012  10:46 PM
Nalod wrote:

an even bigger starphuch!

Don't we ever learn?

Hahah

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/9/2012  10:49 PM
This is why we traded for McDyess.
markvmc
Member: #1797

5/9/2012  10:56 PM
Nalod wrote:This is why we traded for McDyess.

Despite our losing record since that trade, the jury is still out.

blackisblack
Member: #4218

5/9/2012  11:25 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:A megastar sets the championship tone for at least 10 years.

I could be wrong but I thought that's what Melo is supposed to be?

JamesKPolk
Member: #4093

5/9/2012  11:26 PM
Phil Jackson.
"Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world." - James K Polk
It Has to Begin with a Legend

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy