This euphoria is a little over the top
Author Thread
CashMoney
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #3374
USA
4/10/2012  12:10 PM
Euphoria is supposed to be over the top, that what makes it euphoric

What do I know, I'm just a die hard Knicks fan!

Blue & Orange 4 Life!
AUTOADVERT
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
4/10/2012  12:49 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:It's always some agenda with some posters:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved the old(youth) Knicks
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Hate Dolan, so they think every organizational move reeks of it
-Miss Walsh
-Hated D'Antoni resigning/getting fired

And somehow through all this turmoil, undermanned, the Knicks are battling, beating teams with defense and timely offense. And somehow, a select few still continue to poo poo on what's supposed to be a "Feel Good" win. Whatever happened to "Enjoying the Ride"? Have we been scarred for so long by over a decade of futility that we forgot how to have fun? Seems like everytime the Knicks have a little bit of success, one small contingent of fans will always dismiss it, blast it, criticize for whatever reason.

Somewhat agree with this but why can't you:

- Love Linsanity
- Have liked MDA and moving the ball

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan
- Like the Knicks old new whatever

Remember before, during, and after Linsanity when there were those who were EUPHORIC about the winning streak and then the subsequent posters who were all "hey now don't get carried away"?

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/10/2012  1:00 PM
Difference is now theres no threat of adding melo & amare and disrupting the ssol system
IrishKnickFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4171

4/10/2012  1:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2012  1:04 PM

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

And somehow through all this turmoil, undermanned, the Knicks are battling, beating teams with defense and timely offense. And somehow, a select few still continue to poo poo on what's supposed to be a "Feel Good" win. Whatever happened to "Enjoying the Ride"? Have we been scarred for so long by over a decade of futility that we forgot how to have fun? Seems like everytime the Knicks have a little bit of success, one small contingent of fans will always dismiss it, blast it, criticize for whatever reason.

Chuck Give it a rest. The only person making an issue is you. Pretty much everyone is happy wth the team right now and the only negativity is posts like this. Just relax and enjoy the team
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
4/10/2012  1:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2012  1:09 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Remember before, during, and after Linsanity when there were those who were EUPHORIC about the winning streak and then the subsequent posters who were all "hey now don't get carried away"?

Not discounting "Linsanity", because that period saved the season, but alot of posters (especially the new ones) have not brought anything positive since the transition to "Woodsanity". And alot of posters would rather the ball be in Jeremy's hands scoring instead of our best player's, Melo's hands, during closing time. I don't mind Lin bringing the ball up and being our distributor and lane driver if the D gets stagnant, but some people actually want Lin to be the leading scorer like the "Linsanity" streak, which obviously is a fantasy.

ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:08 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

Chuck Give it a rest. The only person making an issue is you. Pretty much everyone is happy wth the team right now and the only negativity is posts like this. Just relax and enjoy the team

I don't get why you always reply to my posts like I'm stirring up trouble. I'm just stating the obvious.

IrishKnickFan

4/10/2012  1:09 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Not discounting "Linsanity", because that period saved the season, but alot of posters (especially the new ones) have not brought anything positive since the transition to "Woodsanity". And alot of posters would rather the ball be in Jeremy's hands scoring instead of our best player's, Melo's hands during closing time. I don't mind Lin bringing the ball up and being our distributor and lane driver if the D gets stagnant, but some people actually want Lin to be the leading scorer like the "Linsanity" streak, which obviously is a fantasy.

Nobody has said lin should be the main score so i dont know eher you got that. The only reason lin was the main scorer during linsaity was because he had to eb with melo and amare out. Lin would be teh first oen to tell you that he doesn't want the burden of running the offense and alos having to score 25 a game
ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:10 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Not discounting "Linsanity", because that period saved the season, but alot of posters (especially the new ones) have not brought anything positive since the transition to "Woodsanity". And alot of posters would rather the ball be in Jeremy's hands scoring instead of our best player's, Melo's hands during closing time. I don't mind Lin bringing the ball up and being our distributor and lane driver if the D gets stagnant, but some people actually want Lin to be the leading scorer like the "Linsanity" streak, which obviously is a fantasy.

Nobody has said lin should be the main score so i dont know eher you got that. The only reason lin was the main scorer during linsaity was because he had to eb with melo and amare out. Lin would be teh first oen to tell you that he doesn't want the burden of running the offense and alos having to score 25 a game

You've been here less than 2 weeks and you think no one has said that? Go back in your hole, jackass.

IrishKnickFan

4/10/2012  1:10 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

I don't get why you always reply to my posts like I'm stirring up trouble. I'm just stating the obvious.

I reply to your posts because you make it seem like a lot of people are hating. I saw maybe one guy who is not even a Knick fan so im just tryig to say taht you should relax because its nor true what you are saying. Everyone is happy not down like you make it seem
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/10/2012  1:12 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

You've been here less than 2 weeks and you think no one has said that? Go back in your hole, jackass.

Chuck, this is not what we want on this site. No more posts like this.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
IrishKnickFan

4/10/2012  1:13 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Ya i am a new member but i haven't seen it since i have been here. Why dwell on the past man. Enjoy the ride our team is on. You worry too much there are more important things in life man. O
ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:13 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

I reply to your posts because you make it seem like a lot of people are hating. I saw maybe one guy who is not even a Knick fan so im just tryig to say taht you should relax because its nor true what you are saying. Everyone is happy not down like you make it seem

If you've been to this site before March, then you would know what I'm talking about. You obviously don't know, since you been here a few days only.

IrishKnickFan

4/10/2012  1:14 PM
martin wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Its ok Martin Chuck is a good fan he just need to calm down
ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:15 PM
martin wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Sorry, I just hate when I get zeroed in on by this same poster every thread.

ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:17 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
martin wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

I retract my name calling, Irish. Sorry. Hope we can continue to post positive threads going forward.

IrishKnickFan

4/10/2012  1:18 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
martin wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

I retract my name calling, Irish. Sorry. Hope we can continue to post positive threads going forward.

Dont worry about it Chuck
ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:20 PM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
martin wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:

-Hated the Melo trade
-Loved Linsanity
-Hate ISO ball
-Love SSOL
-Hate Melo
-Miss Walsh

- Love Linsanity

and still:

- Enjoy Woodsanity
- Hate Dolan

Dont worry about it Chuck

If it's any consolation, you're one of the new posters that I actually give props to basketball knowledge wise, for what it's worth. The rest of the noobs can suck it(sorry Martin)

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/10/2012  1:24 PM
Ive noticed things get testy when we loss every game and then gets testy again when we win virtually every game. Maybe we are better off playing .500 ball then everyone is happy
ChuckBuck
USA
4/10/2012  1:27 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Ive noticed things get testy when we loss every game and then gets testy again when we win virtually every game. Maybe we are better off playing .500 ball then everyone is happy

LOL Sad but true.

IrishKnickFan

4/10/2012  1:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2012  1:29 PM
It seems to me that everyone is pretty happy right now
This euphoria is a little over the top

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy