6/13/2013  11:15 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:If 54 Wins is mediocre, I can't wait to see what truly euphoric is (73 wins?)!

That's it! We beat the 96 Bulls record with 73 wins and reel off 34 wins in a row, then sweep the playoffs 18-0...

Nah, someone here will still find fault in that. 9 losses! Couldn't go 82-0! SMDH, damn 9 loss losers...

Mediocre bastards!

Unless you're new to the game, you should know by now that people give more weight to the post-season than the regular season. No one said 54 wins was mediocre - they may have implied that it's irrelevant if it's followed by a 6-6 post-season though.

but getting to the 2nd round and losing to Indian...a team that I came to recognize as superior to New York IS nothing to be ashamed of either. Sometimes the better man or team does win.

Unless Miami makes a comeback, I guess we can say we lost to the team that lost to the team that lost to the champions

Did you read the Magic Johnson article about the state of the KNicks. Was pretty spot on imo.

Is that this here? http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-04-11/sports/sfl-hyde5-is-magic-right-saying-knicks-legit-vs-heat-20130411_1_knicks-heat-lebron-james
The Heat are better than the Knicks but they're still not very impressive to me. Wade is aging badly. I think a few western conference teams will surpass them.

Not that article.

This one.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/45690/magic-heat-pacers-and-bulls-knicks

Basically saying the Knicks are the 4th best team in the East.

Eh there's nothing original or surprising in the article.

Yup, basically telling your boy Tyson Chandler learn how to not suck so much in the postseason.

AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/13/2013  11:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/13/2013  11:33 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
DurzoBlint wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:If 54 Wins is mediocre, I can't wait to see what truly euphoric is (73 wins?)!

That's it! We beat the 96 Bulls record with 73 wins and reel off 34 wins in a row, then sweep the playoffs 18-0...

Nah, someone here will still find fault in that. 9 losses! Couldn't go 82-0! SMDH, damn 9 loss losers...

Mediocre bastards!

Unless you're new to the game, you should know by now that people give more weight to the post-season than the regular season. No one said 54 wins was mediocre - they may have implied that it's irrelevant if it's followed by a 6-6 post-season though.

but getting to the 2nd round and losing to Indian...a team that I came to recognize as superior to New York IS nothing to be ashamed of either. Sometimes the better man or team does win.

Unless Miami makes a comeback, I guess we can say we lost to the team that lost to the team that lost to the champions

Did you read the Magic Johnson article about the state of the KNicks. Was pretty spot on imo.

Is that this here? http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-04-11/sports/sfl-hyde5-is-magic-right-saying-knicks-legit-vs-heat-20130411_1_knicks-heat-lebron-james
The Heat are better than the Knicks but they're still not very impressive to me. Wade is aging badly. I think a few western conference teams will surpass them.

Not that article.

This one.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/45690/magic-heat-pacers-and-bulls-knicks

Basically saying the Knicks are the 4th best team in the East.

Eh there's nothing original or surprising in the article.

Yup, basically telling your boy Tyson Chandler learn how to not suck so much in the postseason.

Like most of the roster, Tyson sucked in the post-season. You sound like you think you're telling me something I didn't already know.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/13/2013  11:35 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Sombers need change!:

29 wins and no playoffs! We're not happy!
IT and Starmoobles and the truck! We're not happy!
No rings in 40 years! We're not happy!
Nate shooting at the wrong basket! We're not happy!
Al Harrington slapping backboards! We're not happy!

3 years of rebuilding and cap spacing and marginal draft picks! Wait!!! We WERE happy!

Now, you're just making stuff up. Many here have not been happy with what Dolan's done over the past 10 years - including both the failed starphucking and the brief failed rebuilding with draft picks.

I'm making stuff up? Who's talking about the past 10 years? I said 3 years; smaller sample size, I know, but I thought the consensus Somber Happyrite UK view was that Walsh was actually sort of in charge up until the Melo trade debacle/breakdown/collapse/trainwreck/fiasco?

You mentioned 29 wins, IT, Marbury, Nate, and Al Harrington. You really don't understand why I thought you were talking about the past 10 years?

Let me do this slowly, only because I admire and respect your normal intelligence.

29 wins - NOT Happy
IT -- NOT Happy
Nate -- NOT Happy
Al H -- NOT Happy

Last 3 years -- Sombers Happy!

See? I'm only saying people were happy during the 3 years of Walshian rebuild, prior to the descension into Moobyville, not that anyone's been happy with the last 10 years. It's not that difficult to follow.

Tell me you weren't happy with the yoots and Stat and cap space? Those 3 years?

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/13/2013  11:48 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

3 years of rebuilding and cap spacing and marginal draft picks! Wait!!! We WERE happy!

Now, you're just making stuff up. Many here have not been happy with what Dolan's done over the past 10 years - including both the failed starphucking and the brief failed rebuilding with draft picks.

I'm making stuff up? Who's talking about the past 10 years? I said 3 years; smaller sample size, I know, but I thought the consensus Somber Happyrite UK view was that Walsh was actually sort of in charge up until the Melo trade debacle/breakdown/collapse/trainwreck/fiasco?

You mentioned 29 wins, IT, Marbury, Nate, and Al Harrington. You really don't understand why I thought you were talking about the past 10 years?

Let me do this slowly, only because I admire and respect your normal intelligence.

29 wins - NOT Happy
IT -- NOT Happy
Nate -- NOT Happy
Al H -- NOT Happy

See? I'm only saying people were happy during the 3 years of Walshian rebuild, prior to the descension into Moobyville, not that anyone's been happy with the last 10 years. It's not that difficult to follow.

cool! Enjoy. Remember, this is the year they do it. No MDA hangover, no Gallo hangover, this is the year its gonna happen. I just know it. Next year we gonna come back and sho dem Pacers!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
DurzoBlint
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1152
USA
6/13/2013  12:09 PM
^not unless there are some major tweaks to the roster. New York severly needs to upgrade the 1&2spots and either Move Tyson while he still has decent value OR remind him of how a Big Man is supposed to play.
the fact that you can't even have an unrelated thread without some tool here bringing him up make me think that rational minds are few and far between. Bunch of emotionally weak, angst riddled people. I mean, how many times can you argue the same shyt
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/13/2013  12:57 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

29 wins - NOT Happy
IT -- NOT Happy
Nate -- NOT Happy
Al H -- NOT Happy

All I was saying is that during the last ten years (which includes the 3 year span you're citing), many of us have not been happy with how Dolan is running the team.
I was against the Amare signing from the beginning. I wasn't happy with the current roster during those 3 years but I was optimistic about the future because I (incorrectly) believed that the team was serious about rebuilding.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/13/2013  2:55 PM
fishmike wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

29 wins - NOT Happy
IT -- NOT Happy
Nate -- NOT Happy
Al H -- NOT Happy

cool! Enjoy. Remember, this is the year they do it. No MDA hangover, no Gallo hangover, this is the year its gonna happen. I just know it. Next year we gonna come back and sho dem Pacers!

We still talkin bout EmmaDeeAyy? We talkin bout Gallo? Gallo?

Sho dem Pacers? Hold that thought awhile.

This euphoria is a little over the top

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy