[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Recap of the Suns and Knick game!
Author Thread
Starbury
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #604
USA
2/26/2004  7:15 PM
I was at the game it my first knick game and I was really fuking stocked. So I got there to see the knicks practicing. I came up and there couple of other ppl down there trying to get autographs. I saw houstons j it was right on the money but he could barely move. mochie looked blazed but he still hit his shots. I got h20 and herb williams autograph. h20 was a really cool guy and I took a picture with him. so the game started shandon in the beggining looked awfull. he did not make jack squat and just committed a bunch of turnovers. marbury was a little off but still good. sweets had a carrying violation in the beggening which really pissed me off. dj played great.we should start him over anderson. nazr looked awful. i liked othela's game nice post moves inside.but the suns could not miss. so the game was over and I was pissed as hell. i lost my voice for nothing i was screaming like van gundy the whole game. but i was fun im gonna do again next when my knicks come to town to visit suns.
AUTOADVERT
keyindabox
Member: #562
USA
2/26/2004  7:28 PM
Sweet meeting h20 and getting his and herb's autograph. Did h20 look like he can play soon? Because he said he can play this sunday against denver. and how close were your seats?

[Edited by - keyindabox on 02/26/2004 19:29:23]
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
Starbury
USA
2/26/2004  7:38 PM
Let me tell you more about this authograph i got. i was standing there and some guy from ny was there with a sharpie screaming the players names out. so then he took an h20jersey card out and was like
take it. im like how much do you want for it. he is like nothing. so i took that card and thella and a isiah thomas card from him. he was pretty cool guy. so when h20 came up i asked him when is your gimp ass coming back j/k i asked him when are you coming back he said 3 more games. in practice i was going crazy when he started hitting all those 3's he hit like 10 in a row. then when mutombo came out i screamed cookie monster and every1 around me started laughing. it was so cool ****. i cant wait till next year
keyindabox
USA
2/26/2004  7:42 PM
nice man. how close were your seats?
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
Starbury
USA
2/26/2004  7:50 PM
my bad man i forgot to answer your questions. the seats were decent it was section 124 row 30 seat 16 i should of got them earlier. i would of spent 100 bucks but those were the best seats they had. it all about next year im gonna go in there with a marbs jersey and a digital camera and with better seats.
im talking about the game to much. what we need to do is get rid of anderson and wilkens. i want van gundy back he is my fav coach of all time. and who ever says he left the knicks organazation no he left the little flag (minus the l) we know as layden. lenny is better then chaney but he is still not good enough he is to soft.( tony montana)
keyindabox
USA
2/26/2004  7:55 PM
how early did early did you have to come to get autographs? i hope thay do that at the garden
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
2/26/2004  9:01 PM
3 more games? Thats actually sooner than i expected...hopefully its not TOO soon.
keyindabox
USA
2/26/2004  9:58 PM
Or maybe even sooner. Allan said he can play on Sunday against Denver. But I want him to be healthy when he comes back and not jepordize(sorry i spelled it wrong) his conditon by coming back to early.
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/27/2004  1:42 AM
Posted by Starbury:

I was at the game it my first knick game and I was really fuking stocked. So I got there to see the knicks practicing. I came up and there couple of other ppl down there trying to get autographs. I saw houstons j it was right on the money but he could barely move. mochie looked blazed but he still hit his shots. I got h20 and herb williams autograph. h20 was a really cool guy and I took a picture with him. so the game started shandon in the beggining looked awfull. he did not make jack squat and just committed a bunch of turnovers. marbury was a little off but still good. sweets had a carrying violation in the beggening which really pissed me off. dj played great.we should start him over anderson. nazr looked awful. i liked othela's game nice post moves inside.but the suns could not miss. so the game was over and I was pissed as hell. i lost my voice for nothing i was screaming like van gundy the whole game. but i was fun im gonna do again next when my knicks come to town to visit suns.

yup glad to hear you realize shandumb sucks, he has ZERO skill level.
Yes! - Marv Albert
Recap of the Suns and Knick game!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy