[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This team is a disgrace!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
2/25/2004  9:45 PM
OK, if they make the playoffs it will be a great injustice to all the better teams in the West. What a pathetic group of lazy loosers.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
AUTOADVERT
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
2/25/2004  9:52 PM
Posted by simrud:

OK, if they make the playoffs it will be a great injustice to all the better teams in the West. What a pathetic group of lazy loosers.
rotflmao

i dunno any other way to respond. this is quite bad!

[Edited by - Silverfuel on 02/25/2004 22:49:22]
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
2/25/2004  10:53 PM
The East is full of similar teams.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/25/2004  10:56 PM
Lenny is the leader of this pack.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Rich
USA
2/25/2004  11:03 PM
Posted by playa2:

From the president of the Van Gundy fan club.
EZV32
Member: #524
2/25/2004  11:37 PM
Seriously what a f-ing joke! No intensity whatsoever, they made Amare look like Shaq and Marion look like Jordan. Hell, Jahidi White embarrased us! Hey Shandon, if your not gonna play D either, whats your purpose? Kurt, when a friggin 19 year old gets in your face, sack up and show him whats up! I feel really bad for Marbury, the last few games it feels like its only him out there. The last thing we need is for him to become disillusioned and stop trusting his teammates. Thing is, his teammates are a joke. Nazr Mohammed are you kidding me? You couldnt hold Sweetneys jock! AND WHERE IS FRANK WILLIAMS, OUR BEST OPTION AT THE 2 RIGHT NOW?!?!?! Yeah, Im mad.

By the way Lenny, when your team gives up 4 consecutive fast break layup/dunks, maybe its best to call a T.O.
"...sittin on more dubs than Lenny Wilkins" - Joe Budden
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/25/2004  11:42 PM
Frank and Steph just doesn't work. Start Demarr over Shandon please!
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/26/2004  12:05 AM
Posted by Rich:
Posted by playa2:

what is that supposed to mean?van gundy is a great coach. you need to study up.
Yes! - Marv Albert
gunsnewing
USA
2/26/2004  12:05 AM
Please sign Vin Baker. Our defense can't get any worse. Baker might not even be that bad on defense, im not sure.

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 02/26/2004 00:06:17]
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
2/26/2004  12:07 AM
Posted by MaseInYourFace:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by playa2:

Thats exactly what he meant!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/26/2004  12:10 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by playa2:

alright,looked like he was being sarcastic.

van gundy mops the floor with wilkens
Yes! - Marv Albert
nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
2/26/2004  1:24 AM
The team is in a short slump... we'll take the next 3 and move on from there... Every team has slumps.. every single one... We;ll pull together and head in strong into the playoffs... Our schedule for the rest of the season is ridiculously favorable for us... majority of our games are against the lower half of the NBA. We'll pull through this... Rome was'nt built in one day. Or one season for that matter. lol
gunsnewing
USA
2/26/2004  1:45 AM
I guess.

I'll give them the benefit of a doubt since it was the 2nd game of a back to back on a west coast jet-lagged trip versus the most athletic team in the league Amare, Marion and Joe Johnson.
Rich
USA
2/26/2004  1:49 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by playa2:

Yup. Thanks.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
2/26/2004  3:49 AM
Posted by nyvector16:

The team is in a short slump... we'll take the next 3 and move on from there... Every team has slumps.. every single one... We;ll pull together and head in strong into the playoffs... Our schedule for the rest of the season is ridiculously favorable for us... majority of our games are against the lower half of the NBA. We'll pull through this... Rome was'nt built in one day. Or one season for that matter. lol

What is tough is that it seems that everything is breaking at the same time. We have to hold on, let the storm go and as you said, start winning again.

We'll be in the playoffs, yet we won't be able to do what we could have done with the team we had before "THE" trade.
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
2/26/2004  8:19 AM
Posted by nyvector16:

you are right about every team having a slump. but i can not help but still be alarmed with these losses. sacremento was the only loss that was unserstandable and that was when we were at our most competitive. being blown out by utah, cleveland and phoenix is inexcusable. it is not us losing but how we lost. everyone, and i mean everyone, are playing tentative. one thing i noticed is that they are not playing loose like they did three weeks ago. it seems like everyone is on edge which i do not understand since the trading deadline came and passed. i am also worried about being in a funk. the players are not walking with confidence. getting out of such a thing is difficult and can spread throughout the team. things like turnovers, missing layups and missing free throws are contagious and could last through many games. this is when we have to evaluate lenny as a coach. he has been down this road before. now he has to figure out how to turn it around. like i said before, i thought the hard part of the schedule was behind us. but it seems like they have to fight their biggest foe: themselves.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/26/2004  8:28 AM
TFK SAID: I agree Andrew: this topic is becomming ridiculous. Now people are blaming Zeke, saying he gave up too much and that Frank williams could of done the Job and blah, blah blah.....
As a NY knick fan it sickens me at times to listen to other NY fans and their irrational logic. We add a top 10 player in the league to our team and when a few things go wrong, we are looking for scapegoats. Typical NY BS!! If anyone thinks this team was fine before the trade does not know basketball at all. The knicks were a dying team and a struggling franchise, zeke made the knicks matter again... We were not going anywhere hopind lampe developed at all, and hoping for milos scared azz to come and compete for a job, and we are not better with Frank williams than we would be with Steph.. Period.. Put all of this garbage to rest..

I bet if we got shaq and lost 3 games in a row, people would be mad because shaq would be taking minutes away from Deke and doleac!! this is almost the type of logic being applied here by many...

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
spreeeewell
Member: #436
2/26/2004  8:58 AM
[quote]
Posted by playa2:

TFK SAID: I agree Andrew: this topic is becomming ridiculous. Now people are blaming Zeke, saying he gave up too much and that Frank williams could of done the Job and blah, blah blah.....
As a NY knick fan it sickens me at times to listen to other NY fans and their irrational logic. We add a top 10 player in the league to our team and when a few things go wrong, we are looking for scapegoats. Typical NY BS!! If anyone thinks this team was fine before the trade does not know basketball at all. The knicks were a dying team and a struggling franchise, zeke made the knicks matter again... We were not going anywhere hopind lampe developed at all, and hoping for milos scared azz to come and compete for a job, and we are not better with Frank williams than we would be with Steph.. Period.. Put all of this garbage to rest..

I bet if we got shaq and lost 3 games in a row, people would be mad because shaq would be taking minutes away from Deke and doleac!! this is almost the type of logic being applied here by many. YOU FUNNY!!!!!! LOL
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/26/2004  9:20 AM

REAL fans can ponder such radical moves such have been made and wonder if it was not done to boast the short term attendance problem. The team needed to win more, and have a buzz. In Dolans eyes its a quick fix.

REAL fans can ponder if getting TT and Nazr was a once in a life time thing or could it have waited. The chemistry was real good and MAYBE Isiah went too far.

REAL fans can ponder the 180 turn that Isiah and co. seem to build this team for winning NOW and if we are giving up SoME things for a short term buzz, then perhaps Isiah might be more accountable for the winning NOW as opposed to if the team was reloading and it being understandable given the stockpiling of picks and playing rookies. Since that is not happening, Isiah is suspect.

REAL fans can ponder the wisdom of trading KVH when h20 is rehabbing and taking longer than expected. Can he make it to and into the playoffs, which is a must goal.

REAL fans can put on a replica, praise Isiah for anything he does regardless, and just "go team go".

WE are all real fans here whom want the same thing.
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/26/2004  11:14 AM
This is of topic but I just have to ask, Playa is it really you? lol

Anyways, a day after being pissed off beyond beleaf at the game (I watched this one with a bunch of freinds, and that turned out to possibly be the worst way to spent the night) this is what I got to say.

First of all, this team is clarly not built to win this year. It hit me somewhere in the 4th quarter that with Demarr, Sweetney and Mohammed all getting signifcant playing time our linepu can actually look like this:
C Mohammed
PF Sweetney
SF Thomas
SG Johnson
PG Marbury
The oldest guy here is 27 if I'm not mistaken. If this is not rebuilding then what is? On that list there are 4 lottery picks and one 1st rounder. Johnson and Sweetney both had very good games. Thomas had a great game before and was going well before gettin a minor injury. Marbury is Marbury. Mohammed had a great game before, he can definetly start at C on most teams in the NBA. I don't know about you guys, but this exciting, we have a possiblility of a core starting 5 under 28 years old all across that has the potential to have everything you can ask for. I mean all 5 of these guys can dunk. When was the last time we had that.

Also, Thomas in injured, he can't rebound and play good D as he is, so he is half the player he is. Houston and Thomas were out for the game. How exactly are we supposed to win with 3 of the best 4 players out or hurt?

A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
This team is a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy