[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks @ Injury Plagued Sac. Kings Offical Thread(2/24)
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/25/2004  12:04 AM
Yo core? 2 rebounds so far?

If we needed points and no assists or playing Defense, we could have kept Lee Nalion.

Still Defeated in the TT era.

Jury is still out.

Don't know what Core is jiving up and down with happyness, its still a loss.
AUTOADVERT
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
2/25/2004  12:10 AM
Posted by Nalod:

Yo core? 2 rebounds so far?

If we needed points and no assists or playing Defense, we could have kept Lee Nalion.

Still Defeated in the TT era.

Jury is still out.

Don't know what Core is jiving up and down with happyness, its still a loss.

The guy scoers 30 points and you compare him to Nailon. Unfreakin' believable.

[Edited by - rich on 02/25/2004 00:10:45]
nyvector16
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #130
USA
2/25/2004  12:14 AM
I think everyone had this game as a loss in their predictions...
The team is starting to look better as a unit...
TT came through with a big game 33 points.
Nazr got in on some action.. had a nice game as well...
We looked great.. just did'nt win the game.. it happens.
Overall I am very optimistic about this group.
EZV32
Member: #524
2/25/2004  12:17 AM
we almost beat these guys on their homecourt with marbury playing poorly...not happy we lost, but alot of guys looked good today.
"...sittin on more dubs than Lenny Wilkins" - Joe Budden
nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
2/25/2004  12:17 AM
Marbury Hit 6-22... kinda killed us..
Once Houston Returns he should take up some of that scoring slack..
We're gonna be SOLID come playoff time...
NYK8
Member: #320
USA
2/25/2004  12:20 AM
this was about TT not doin nothin,lookin lazy,cant play,his athleticism isn't is nothin.hah,proved yah wrong droppin 33.yah wanna talk trash on only 3games so ima talk about 1.tonight he did his thing.3rebs ok but thats manly K.T n Mohammed job n they got hurt inside thats y we lost.Marbury sould have done betta aswell 15pts9ast.
!!!Knicks!!!
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/25/2004  1:58 AM
Posted by NYK8:

this was about TT not doin nothin,lookin lazy,cant play,his athleticism isn't is nothin.hah,proved yah wrong droppin 33.yah wanna talk trash on only 3games so ima talk about 1.tonight he did his thing.3rebs ok but thats manly K.T n Mohammed job n they got hurt inside thats y we lost.Marbury sould have done betta aswell 15pts9ast.

i dont know where you're getting the 3 reb stat, nba.com boxscore had TT getting 2 big defensive boards and thats it. the kings defense was a joke tonight. but hey if TT is gonna put up 30 regularly i'll be damn happy. i dont know how a 6 10 guy only gets 2 boards though
Yes! - Marv Albert
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/25/2004  2:45 AM
I was only able to listen to the game on radio. Looks like Kurt Thomas is doing what he usually does. Nothing. We better when the next 3 or at least the next 2.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
2/25/2004  3:07 AM
Posted by nyvector16:

Marbury Hit 6-22... kinda killed us..
Once Houston Returns he should take up some of that scoring slack..
We're gonna be SOLID come playoff time...

wrong. once hou comes back, TT and the other will score less.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/25/2004  7:45 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:

TT is tearing it up! Hopefully this will pacify all you hysterical knick fans!

The problem I have is Can he do it under the pressure of MSG and the hometown crowd. Good to see him score, but he fouled out just like ... at crunch time. LOL
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/25/2004  11:25 AM
I am glad that we are starting to gel, and that we played a good 3 1/2 quarters against the best team in the NBA right now. Damn right I'm happy, despite the loss. It's a good thing seeing TT come out for 33, and I believe that both he and Nazr will improve and we'll start another win streak starting tonight.

Now that we got that straightened out,

Moving right along LOL...

GO KNICKS! Let's get this W tonight!
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/25/2004  11:38 AM
We can win the next 2 and maybe beat Denver, who's struggling a bit, and all will be forgotten!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/25/2004  11:45 AM
I won't forget who the haters and the REAL fans are. Times like this show alot about who's really down for the Knicks.

I read that Allan should be back for the Denver game. We'll prolly have Baker by then too. Watch the run start now.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/25/2004  12:11 PM
Mod edit - Mase....if you want to stay here the name calling has to stop.
Yes! - Marv Albert
keyindabox
Member: #562
USA
2/25/2004  1:25 PM
I was suprised of how long we kept it close. Figuring that Tim and Nazr weren't playing their best game yet, I thought we were gonna lose by like fifteen of something. But I told you guys, just give Tim and Nazr time. I just hope we win at least two of the next three games, so we dont sink more under the .500 mark. I cant wait for H20 to come back
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/25/2004  1:36 PM
Posted by keyindabox:

I was suprised of how long we kept it close. Figuring that Tim and Nazr weren't playing their best game yet, I thought we were gonna lose by like fifteen of something. But I told you guys, just give Tim and Nazr time. I just hope we win at least two of the next three games, so we dont sink more under the .500 mark. I cant wait for H20 to come back

Nazr and TT will come on sooner than we think. Watch them tonight vs. the Suns. BTW we will win the game tonight.

Good post as usual, keyindabox. The patient, optimistic outlook is a smart mindset to have right now.

GO KNICKS!!

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/25/2004 14:49:15]
keyindabox
Member: #562
USA
2/25/2004  2:24 PM
I'm pretty mature for my age, aint I? LOL

P.S. Thanks for the compliment Hardcore.
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/25/2004  2:53 PM
Hardclown,

Being critical of the democracy makes it stronger. Nobody here, with the execptional one whom has love for another team and has no objecivity is what you say a knick hater.

Not being in total agreement with the leader (Isiah) does not make for bashing, it makes for a higher thougth process both here, and in MSG.

Chanting for KVH the other day was a call to apprciate his work here. When TT claims his piece of knick pride, then the fans too will cheer for him. Spree was missed, KVH is missed, and now we hope TT will do well. But with many fans, he has to earn that rep. KVH and spree both came with bad reps, but won over the masses.

Funny, When I read your comments, and yours only, I can see how being anti knick would be fun as you attempt elevate yourself as the supreme REAL fan. Are you the BEST knick fan? Does an unbias love to all Isiah is and does make you better than other fans? Does that constitute the REAL you speak of?

As a participant on this forum, it is quite interesting to see the reactions you envoke as you hord followers, and agitate the thinkers whom might question moves. Those are the ones you call HATERS.

If I appreciate KVH work here, then add me to the KVH fan club. Same for the SPree fan club. If I did not like some of sprees activity here, then label me in the hate club. YOur black and white world of labeling leaves little room for thinking. Too bad, your missing a whole perspective of sports and the strategy of player construction.

Putting on a replica jersey does not make the fan. Thinking of the pros and cons to a deal, offensive schematic, Defense strategy, and lineup chemestry is much harder than just following all Isiahs moves and putting on the Replica.

Suggestion, knock off the name calling, and you may find a more pleasent reaction to people
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/25/2004  3:25 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Hardclown, That's the best that you could come up with? LOL

Being critical of the democracy makes it stronger. Nobody here, with the execptional one whom has love for another team and has no objecivity is what you say a knick hater.
Anyone critical of moves that obviously improve the team is a hater.

Not being in total agreement with the leader (Isiah) does not make for bashing, it makes for a higher thougth process both here, and in MSG.
It takes a "Higher thought process" to disagree with Isiah? LMAO OK, just like it must take a "higher thought process" to think Isiah is a racist because he made a trade that betters the team? Thanks for exposing that flawed logic for all to see.

Chanting for KVH the other day was a call to apprciate his work here. When TT claims his piece of knick pride, then the fans too will cheer for him. Spree was missed, KVH is missed, and now we hope TT will do well. But with many fans, he has to earn that rep. KVH and spree both came with bad reps, but won over the masses.
The fickle ones who chanted KVH probably think that Isiah is a racist like you do. Those are the same ones who will will jump the wagon when TT starts contributing to wins. It's similar to how some folks jumped the LayDown/Chaney wagon when Isiah made solid moves as soon as he got here (sound familiar???).

Funny, When I read your comments, and yours only, I can see how being anti knick would be fun as you attempt elevate yourself as the supreme REAL fan. Are you the BEST knick fan?
That is why you are so obsessed with instigating arguments with me, huh? Let's get something straight, once and for all. I don't have to elevate myself anywhere. I state my opinions like we all do. The only ones who feel a need to elevate their pitiful selves are the ones who go around looking for beef and cry abut it when the inevitable smackdown comes their way.

Does an unbias love to all Isiah is and does make you better than other fans? Does that constitute the REAL you speak of?
We have gone through this too many times to waste time repeating it now. Read the archives and recollect.

As a participant on this forum, it is quite interesting to see the reactions you envoke as you hord followers, and agitate the thinkers whom might question moves. Those are the ones you call HATERS.
LOL where did you get that line from, the handbook for the mentally challenged? Only a true unfettered ignoramus would try to pass off haters as "thinkers". Playa must be a genius, according to your "thinking" (or lack thereof).

If I appreciate KVH work here, then add me to the KVH fan club. Same for the SPree fan club. If I did not like some of sprees activity here, then label me in the hate club. YOur black and white world of labeling leaves little room for thinking. Too bad, your missing a whole perspective of sports and the strategy of player construction.
Appreciating KVH has nothing to do with hating on Tim Thomas right out of the gate when the move was an improvement. That's what haters do. I can only laugh in pity at you saying I am missing some kind of basketball perspective, when what you lack the simple logic it takes to differentiate between Fans and Haters. LOLL

Putting on a replica jersey does not make the fan. Thinking of the pros and cons to a deal, offensive schematic, Defense strategy, and lineup chemestry is much harder than just following all Isiahs moves and putting on the Replica.
Coming from the one who thinks that Isiah is a racist. Son, your credibility is shot. Get off it.

Suggestion, knock off the name calling, and you may find a more pleasent reaction to people
I call it how I see it. Maybe if you stop yearning to get disciplined, then none of this would take place in the first place. Don't start it, and I won't have to finish it.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/25/2004 15:27:34]
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
2/25/2004  4:00 PM
Timmy looked great on the offensive end last night, and showed a sweet turnaround J, but two things still stick out. He only had 2 rebounds, and he fouled out of the game after struggling with Peja on the defensive end. I'm not gonna fault him for the last point, because anyone in the NBA has trouble guarding Peja. But two boards? He's gotta pick that part up. We have lost these last 3 games partly due to not controlling the boards and letting up too many offenisve rebounds. We out rebounded them slightly last night, but if you watch the fourth, Sac-town was really controlling the glass. That has to change. Still, in sum I was very pleased with what I saw from Thomas last night. I just hope the Knicks continue to pick up their level of play so they can get some W's on the board.
Knicks @ Injury Plagued Sac. Kings Offical Thread(2/24)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy