[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The official Tim Thomas haters club !!!
Author Thread
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
2/24/2004  8:25 PM
Snowman, before you get defrosted , first of all, I do not hate Tim Thomas, we are displeased with his recent performance. He is a NY Knick player playing in better company compared to the bag of rocks he was rumbling with. And with that said, TT coming to New York, should be playing up-tempo ball with Star bury . That’s why IT got rid of KVH from the get-go, so TT would be more fluid in Starbury’s system.

Did we get rid of KVH because Lenny could not find a way to fine tune NY’s offense while keeping up KVH’s confidence ? Or maybe this was time to even a score with Falk. But to be fair, after two games its not the end of the season for TT or for NY not making the playoffs . If TT were to improve his game, first he must try to stay open on offense, instead of him hiding from the ball like he’s afraid to play. We know he’s a mediocre defender, with poor rebounding skills and little hustle energy to run the floor.
Not to say there is no room for improvement, Kareem should be a good influence on trying to improve all the area’s I have mentioned.

BTW, anyone trying to promote a hate thread should take note to K9’s etiquette ..ruff ruff!

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
AUTOADVERT
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/25/2004  1:26 AM
Wow. INsert foot in mouth. Keep it up Timmy. Hopefully this ain't a fluke.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/25/2004  7:48 AM
Sactown doesn't play defense get a grip people, they out score teams like dallas,tim still have to make me believe.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
2/25/2004  8:01 AM
We lost. we surely should not blame TT for that, as he tryied something. hope he'll keep it up.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/25/2004  11:24 AM
TImmay got lots of touches. Seemed IT said "give timmay the ball, make me look good in the press".

Shallow 33pts, dude does not rebound. Got lost at games end, and team lost.

Kings are a good team. Jury still out on IT. Nazr is starting center now. Thats a big adjustment .

Im ok with Nazr, I am confused as to whether we could have recieved him while keeping KVH?

Didn't ATL get our second round pick to promise to waive Doleac? Which they did, but all for naught?
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/25/2004  11:39 AM
This thread cracks me up. This ain't NOTHING but a KVH-Club rethread of the same ol' jawjacking...

You sorry-assed KVH fans can only nitpick, bytch and moan about TT and IT now that ya boy got TRADED. Anyone that quick to write off this trade is obviously biased for that very reason.

I am all too pleased to see the KVH fan club show up early for dinner...

Next week, we will be serving CROW, force-fed through a goddamn funnel. Us REAL Knicks fans will be servin' it to ya.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Nalod
USA
2/25/2004  12:49 PM
Core'
Do you talk to the tv when watching games?

What was so wrong about liking KVH and his game? He did well.

The only reason I can see disliking this trade or your messiah is your sorry trash talking.

Other than that, I root for the teams success and still have opinions regardless of your mob stirring mentality.

YOur definition of real or non-real fans is based on whether they agree or dissagree to your self lableled arrogance. (Hardcore I assume means you "bring it on")

Nalod
USA
2/25/2004  12:53 PM
Posted by playa2:

Tlover I mentioned that trade awile ago and you know people freaked out.

Consider the source.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/25/2004  1:16 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Core'
Do you talk to the tv when watching games?
No.

What was so wrong about liking KVH and his game? He did well.
The problem is that being the reason for hating on TT and IT, which is ignorant, nothing more.

The only reason I can see disliking this trade or your messiah is your sorry trash talking.
Read this thread (from the title on down) to see sorry trash talking. You are back to your masochistic ways, huh, fella? LOL

Other than that, I root for the teams success and still have opinions regardless of your mob stirring mentality.
Nothing is wrong with having an opinion, but when you constantly try to oppose someone's points just because you want to be checked (which is what happens when you start with somneone who wasn't even acknowledging you to begin with), then you don't look too bright, pahtna.

The mob is this thread is hating on Tim and Isiah Thomas, Just like you do. Get a grip and handle it, or take that snot to Milwalkee and go root for KVH all you want. That goes for you and the rest of the KVH fanclub.

YOur definition of real or non-real fans is based on whether they agree or dissagree to your self lableled arrogance. (Hardcore I assume means you "bring it on")
I have my own opinion of what REAL Knicks fans are. You can agree or not, I don't give one iota of a damn, Nalod/Nedyal. You try to validate your pitiful self by constantly trying to oppose whatever outspoken postas have to say. A very pitiful existence indeed.

You say I bring it on, and I do. Every time. Trust me, you don't want it, so stop trying to take it there. Find another way to justify your sub-par existence. Do us all that favor.

Now that that's been dealt with and kicked aside like the nonsense that it is, back to tthe topic at hand...

Hate Tim all you want, he'll continue to do well and further expose the KVH Lover / TT hater club to be the brooding, whining babies I already see them to be.

Real Fans ROOT for improvement.

Real Fans ROOT for Isiah doing well (and NOT accuse him of being a "racist", ignorant, savage, asinine madness LMAO I know )

Real Fans ROOT for the KNICKS.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/25/2004 13:28:37]
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/25/2004  1:25 PM
I dun see what's so horrid about KVH. By the way he shot 9-11 last night so I think so far the Bucks have made out the best in this deal by far.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/25/2004  1:41 PM
KVH isn't our problem anymore. It's just that some who were SO in love with KVH are now peeing in their panties, having temper tantrums like children. They now wanna take it out on Tim & Isiah Thomas and that's what's being dealt with here.

The outcome of the trade can't be seen yet. Rushing to judgement like that is exactly what the haters are doing.
ARES
Member: #406
2/25/2004  2:33 PM
mase i like most of your post but you reply to hard core with " I hope your happy with the loss"

Keith aint helping the knicks to a win in SAC, lets be real about this.

Keith and Tim, neither of them are worth it to debate this long, both are third wheels. we might win or lose one or two more games with either. and to blame the two losses on Tim is nuts. like keith could guard lebron.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/25/2004  2:37 PM
Posted by ARES:

mase i like most of your post but you reply to hard core with " I hope your happy with the loss"

Keith aint helping the knicks to a win in SAC, lets be real about this.

Keith and Tim, neither of them are worth it to debate this long, both are third wheels. we might win or lose one or two more games with either. and to blame the two losses on Tim is nuts. like keith could guard lebron.

well even IT says he wouldnt have traded TT for Van Horn straight up, as I've said-the trade rests on mohammed's play (because mutumbo is that bad).

and no keith wouldnt shut down lebron-A. he doesn't play the same position B. he's not a guy mostly anyone shuts down.

the problem is-as apparent in that game-kvh could take it to the hole AND shoot outside, stretching the defense. without him and houston, cavs were able to sit back and just defend the paint.
Yes! - Marv Albert
ARES
2/25/2004  3:35 PM
you got to be kidding mase,

first of keith aint taking jack to the hole. which keith you watching, I'm not saying keith aint good, the guy has some talent but he is perimeter based. Keith van horn can barely get to the whole check out keith Van horns careeer, he doesnt go to the free throw line.

we loss the game against the cavs cause we had no answer for three players Lebron,ilgauskas,and boozer, and guess what Keith wouldn't of did a damn thing. The Cavs just beat the spurs the day before, Houston is sitting on the bench in a 2000 suit, and now it's Tim thomas and isiahs fault we loss the game. Give me a break.

Guess what Mase, we keep layden we nopt even talking about wins, or second guessing stuff, or thinking about playoffs. we thinking about lottery picks and looking to aquire the madsen's and what ever mormons are available.

Keith Van Horn aint no game breaker son, i see him since college, and even back then Andre miller was the catylist in the big games. you make great points, but stop acting like keith is moses malone.

now tim, you may be right about that point, i hvae to give him more games.

Can some one point me too Tim derogatory comments about former teammates.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
ARES
2/25/2004  3:37 PM
and dont make a come back about grammar i see i jacked the post up, but i guess you can get the point.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
2/25/2004  5:56 PM
TT scoring 33 points on the road in a losing battle I hope is not an indication how the ball bounces with his acquisition.

I prefer 33 points at home in a winning effort!

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/25/2004  6:04 PM
were u watching kvh this year?he was taking it to the hole consistently. his 3 point shooting forced defenders up,which allowed him to get to the hole. and his size allowed him to get a shot off,without having to go all the way in a dunk.

kvh is no moses malone, but you can be sure he is a better rebounder than TT. but hey maybe kareem is gonna turn that all around
Posted by ARES:

you got to be kidding mase,

first of keith aint taking jack to the hole. which keith you watching, I'm not saying keith aint good, the guy has some talent but he is perimeter based. Keith van horn can barely get to the whole check out keith Van horns careeer, he doesnt go to the free throw line.

we loss the game against the cavs cause we had no answer for three players Lebron,ilgauskas,and boozer, and guess what Keith wouldn't of did a damn thing. The Cavs just beat the spurs the day before, Houston is sitting on the bench in a 2000 suit, and now it's Tim thomas and isiahs fault we loss the game. Give me a break.

Guess what Mase, we keep layden we nopt even talking about wins, or second guessing stuff, or thinking about playoffs. we thinking about lottery picks and looking to aquire the madsen's and what ever mormons are available.

Keith Van Horn aint no game breaker son, i see him since college, and even back then Andre miller was the catylist in the big games. you make great points, but stop acting like keith is moses malone.

now tim, you may be right about that point, i hvae to give him more games.

Can some one point me too Tim derogatory comments about former teammates.
Yes! - Marv Albert
raven
Member: #316
Canada
2/26/2004  4:22 AM
Posted by ARES:

Problem is not that KVH didn't take it to the hole. Issue is that TT did it EVEN LESS this season.
The official Tim Thomas haters club !!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy