[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The official Tim Thomas haters club !!!
Author Thread
Snowman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #458
Iceland
2/24/2004  9:41 AM
Sorry Martin/Andrew but i think its time !! We have indulged all the hate on KVH & H2O for a long time !!! If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it is a DUCK !!! TT SUCKS !!!!! I love Zeke & he has made wonderful moves with the exception of this one!!! I support Zeke but on this............ HE FUCKED UP !!!! TT scored 3pts in his first game, KVH dropped 23pts & 8rebs !!!! lol.... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?? GOOD !!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2004  9:43 AM
yeah its time...after just 2 games..jeeeez!
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
2/24/2004  9:46 AM
GUNS its not to early.......... lol...... but don't you think TT sucks ??? Come dawg just admit it, it will make you feel better !!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
raven
Member: #316
Canada
2/24/2004  10:02 AM
TT doesn't suck. He just plays as he used to play for the bucks. Check buck forums, only a few of them are missing TT. Never a good sign.

YET, I still have faith in the fact that IT and guys like aguirre can make him play with a little bit more... heart, maybe ? dunno. What i know for sure is that if he keeps on playing effortlessly like he did in the first games, ny medias will soon feed on his corpse.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/24/2004  10:21 AM
Tim Thomas does not sck. He is just not a core starter. he was a bench player for the first 6 years of his career and had some good moments, but thast what his NBA role should be--a guy who give 24 minutes off the bench. We traded away a guy who is a core starter and a 2nd or 3rd wheel in terms of offensive production.

Im not a fan of TT[and that was well before he ever came here], but Im not going to boo him or wish him ill will. I hope things work out for all Knick fans sake.
I just feel bad that we had to rush into this and I believe if this was something the Knicks really wanted--they couldve revisited the situation after the season. We were seconds away from having Malik rose on our roster for 4 more years.
The problem here is we have a polar opposite of Layden. A guy who loves the spotlight and who has gambled with the Knicks future. These are HUGE deals he is doing and just like Isiah said ONE big mistake in the NBA can set you way back. Well thank God we didnt have 2 big blunders, and hopefully things work out better for this trade.
RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/24/2004  10:38 AM
Nice take Brigg, its not a black or white thing. Or is it?

My fear is Isiah won't be around in 2-3 years if this does not shake out, and we right back to where we are. Isiah the non player does not seem to have staying power.

I, like you wish all this works out for the best. Seems many KVH detracters were eventually won over, and lets hope that Isiah is the real deal and sees something in TT that makes it a worthwhile move.

For all its worth, the Knicks are only two games better this year than last.

I hope its worth it.
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
2/24/2004  11:18 AM
man, i don't believe this. after two games, a tim thomas hate club. jeez. look, most of you have sporadically seen thomas play throughout his career and have a negative impression about him. but i used to see him play for the sixers when he was first drafted. he has talent. he does not suck. give him time before saying he is awful. talking about sucking, did'nt we have eisley and weatherspoon just over a month and a half ago? now they are definately in the realm of suckiness. you should have started the weatherspoon and eisley hate club back then.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/24/2004  12:02 PM
We hated on FatSpoon, and Eyes Lee big time.

We hated on MeWell, KVH, and H20 before last season.

WE hated on Chaney this year, although we liked him last year.

WE hated on Laydog, Dolan, and JVG.

WE are fickle and about the moment.

We are New York, and unless you do good, your toast.

If you get busted and come back, we will love you. If you Suck and get good, we love you. If you are overpaid and underachieve, we hate on you. If you are white and suck, you are soft. If you are black and suck, your over paid.

If your from new york and suck, you get a free pass unless you continue to suck.

Yeah its only two games so far, but we are only two games better than last year at the same point.

Hate clubs are funny.

What about Penny? Is he not our shooter while Allan is healing?
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
2/24/2004  12:22 PM
Well, we'll be in BIG BIG BIG trouble if we don't make the playoffs this--- then we'll be giving away a lottery pick plus another 1st rounder.
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/24/2004  1:06 PM
I never hated Spree, speak for yourself. We hage soft punks, we don't hate people for being bad or having subpar years. Even when Spree was worse then expected he gave hiw 100%, so there was no reason to hate him. All the other guys you mentoioned don't play hard and suck at the same time, so we hate them.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
spreeeewell
Member: #436
2/24/2004  1:11 PM
Does anyone remember when TT played for villanova? He was really good that 1 year. Then he had 1 or 2 good years with philly and It seems like his skills went down after he went to the bucks.
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/24/2004  1:41 PM
It wasn't just for TT that IT made this deal-

that lost puppy out on the court- Nazr was the other reason IT made this deal-

I'd be happy with a TT averaging 12-15 if Nazr was worth something.

He better step up

I am afraid that we might have to admit that Layden wasn't to be chided in his infatuation with KVH- His knee high socks at least walked the walk while here in NYC and his first game with the Bucks proved who the better player was.
TheGhostOfKVH
Member: #603
USA
2/24/2004  3:02 PM
KVH will always be loved by real knick fans
I am the Ghost of KVH, I will haunt you until you make the NBA FINALS !!!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2004  3:07 PM
KVH's averaged was more like 19-20pts. It's at 16 because of the slow start he got off to. Hopefully Tim Thomas can give us 15-17.
TheGhostOfKVH
Member: #603
USA
2/24/2004  3:29 PM
TT had dog, ray ray & the great pumpkin and he couldn't help !! Old azz toni kucoki was in the rotation ahead of TT !! lol !!!
I am the Ghost of KVH, I will haunt you until you make the NBA FINALS !!!
raven
Member: #316
Canada
2/24/2004  4:46 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

The problem here is we have a polar opposite of Layden. A guy who loves the spotlight and who has gambled with the Knicks future. These are HUGE deals he is doing and just like Isiah said ONE big mistake in the NBA can set you way back. Well thank God we didnt have 2 big blunders, and hopefully things work out better for this trade.

100% agree. That may be a true issue in the yrs to come. because of his will to get recognition for all he failed, he needs to strike gold each time he does something. there are very high expectations in NY. layden burnt from that since he tried the mcknee stuff.

now, my fear is that he'll try each time to do something bigger than the previous (ie marbury trade). everybody expected him to do something. as impatient knick fans, we're also guilty.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/24/2004  5:31 PM
Yeah count me in. TT is too lazy and unmotivated to go anywhere I think. Hopefully IT and Aguire can prove otherwise, but I mean even if he was still in shock from a new system how does that make him unable to play D? Even KVH level D? He better get it in gear or he's going to the Bobcats.
DaNixFan
Member: #374
USA
2/24/2004  6:07 PM
After the game I saw on sunday, I said to myself this guy sucks. He does not play to win. It seems like he is not even involved unless they pass him the ball. Then all of a sudden, it came to me. Gentlemen we have another Charles Smith in our mist.... He was sorry as a big man and so is TT....

For 10 mil a year, what a waste of money. He has alot to prove while in NYC. If he can't make here, he can't make it anywhere.

TT SHOW SOME MOTIVATION....
TLover
Member: #381
USA
2/24/2004  6:25 PM
It seems we wouldn't been better off trading Kurt Thomas, who had more value than Van Horn. We could of moved Van Horn to the 4, which is his best postion and brought in Antwan Walker or Antwoin Jamison to play the 3. I think Dallas would have agreed to a deal involving the players mentioned.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/24/2004  6:37 PM
Tlover I mentioned that trade awile ago and you know people freaked out.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
The official Tim Thomas haters club !!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy