[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Harrington to Phoenix?
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/11/2001  8:48 PM
The Arizona Republic has learned that Oakley is only one of several players the Suns may have interest in obtaining. They include Portland's Dale Davis, Indiana's Austin Croshere, Washington's Jahidi White, Golden State's Adonal Foyle, New York's Othella Harrington and Denver's Raef LaFrentz.

...So what do you think? Is their anyone we would want from Phoenix? Maybe Tsakalidis?

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/1111sunside.html
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/11/2001  9:07 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

The Arizona Republic has learned that Oakley is only one of several players the Suns may have interest in obtaining. They include Portland's Dale Davis, Indiana's Austin Croshere, Washington's Jahidi White, Golden State's Adonal Foyle, New York's Othella Harrington and Denver's Raef LaFrentz.

...So what do you think? Is their anyone we would want from Phoenix? Maybe Tsakalidis?

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/1111sunside.html

unfortunately the article mentioned that Phoenix is interested in picking up a bruiser and rebounder, the same thing the Knicks are looking for. I don't think they have Othella in mind.

hehe, Knixkik, the way things are going, you may have to update your signature include to read: NKY lottery bound in 2002.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/11/2001  9:32 PM
I should change my sig, but i still have hope. Anyways, Harrington may not be the player they are looking for, but his name did come up so there's a chance.
Harrington to Phoenix?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy