[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lenny our future is in your hand this season
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

3/14/2004  2:19 PM
If Chaney wouldn't have told the players to foul to prevent a three pt shot, most of the postas here would have posted to say how inadequate he was as a coach. Lenny only gets a few postas call him out and that is atrocious.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
3/14/2004  2:25 PM
O'Brian would be perfect. He has proved he is a very good coach, and he is a tough control guy who does not tolerate poor D. The fact that Lenny has gotten so much slack latley is ludicrous. I gave him his chacne to prove himself, but at this point he has failed. How many more strechs of games are we supposed to let him have to start showing his "magic"? The fact that I of all people denounce him is a good enough indicator of how bad he is, I started as his statunch supporter. Now I have to agree with Playa for like 2 staright weeks now lol. That is how bad the Knicks are doing.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
3/14/2004  7:32 PM
Its about time!....I hope Lenny continues to get through to the players on a daily basis.
``I guess I was a little wild,'' New York coach Lenny Wilkens said of his halftime talk to his team. ``I was a little (upset) because I didn't think we made the commitment defensively. ... We needed to come out and set an aggressive tone.''

Please dont stop
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
3/17/2004  1:18 AM
For years I'm been posting on the way we defend the home court with the sense of pride being displayed in the mecca. But yet we'll draft and trade year in and year out as the band-aid fix.

Now that Zeke and Lenny finally addressing the real meaning of playing, hopefully its not too late in making a real run to the playoffs. Ineresting reading:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2004031618

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Lenny our future is in your hand this season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy