[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rasheed wallace should of been a knick
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/18/2004  10:59 PM
I saw him play jersey tonight and he alone would be a franchise player in the east. He would also make the game easier for his teammates. They gave jErsey all they could handle with a patched up crew with him leading the way blocking shots , hitting 3's and posting up with a def turnaround. He should have been our #1 priorty not pg.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
2/18/2004  11:02 PM
hey, did you hear about iverson for wallace? thats whats been the rumors, but i hope the knicks get wallace, and if not now, then 50 percent chance in the offseason. i cant wait until tomorrows deadline passes and what trades isiah can execute. lets hope for the best playa.
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
2/18/2004  11:04 PM
I saw him play jersey tonight and he alone would be a franchise player in the east. He would also make the game easier for his teammates. They gave jErsey all they could handle with a patched up crew with him leading the way blocking shots , hitting 3's and posting up with a def turnaround. He should have been our #1 priorty not pg.

you mean to tell me that the Knicks should have not gotten Marbury????????
That if you where the GM you would have went for Rasheed rather then Marbury, even though he has proved too all Knicks fans what a true Knick is all about...Now dont get me wrong i would love to see Rasheed but there is only once in a lifetime chance to grab a star point guard the Knicks have been missing for years and Rasheed can be had in the offseason for the MLE. could you say that about a player w marbury's caliabur

[Edited by - starks3 on 02/18/2004 23:05:51]
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigblitz2001
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #535
2/18/2004  11:14 PM
No GM in the NBA would choose Sheed over Marbury.

I would love to get Sheed in NY, but I dont think he is a Max Contract caliber player. Marbury is definately one of the few players in the NBA who should be maxed out( top three at his position).

With all of Sheeds past problems being a headcase I think it is too much of a risk to give him a huge contract. Sheed is very talented and will be a beast in the east. But Marbury was our first priority.

Also dont listen to Playa he just tryin to start some Stuff, you know how he get.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/18/2004  11:14 PM
Playa....how many times are you going to post the same thing? Been discussed in many other threads many times.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
Rasheed wallace should of been a knick

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy