[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TT quote
Author Thread
Mac
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #470
Japan
2/18/2004  4:48 PM
“I loved it in Milwaukee – but you just can’t compare Wisconsin to being back home,” added Thomas. “I’ve said it plenty of times: I always wanted to be a Knick.”

Almost as much as the Knicks desired his athleticism-slash-outstanding size. “I don’t think I’ve even scratched my potential as yet,” said Thomas. “But, as far as my career, frustration is not the way I look at things. I’m not where I want to be. I know I have to get better in every area. It’ll take hard work and dedication – and I’m willing to do that.”

Sounds like he's actually going to try to improve.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/thomas_040217.html

People are being more vocal about joining NY...Isiah created a winning culture when he traded for Marbury and revamped the team.
AUTOADVERT
FrenchKnicks
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #147
France
2/18/2004  5:17 PM
Definitely good to read, but now, let their actions speak for themselves... also on nyknicks.com, Zeke's full transcript of Feb 15 interview... good read also
Mac
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #470
Japan
2/18/2004  5:59 PM
Remember how Van Horn stepped his game up? We're talking 6'10" of 240 athleticism... He was predicted to be a Garnett-type player...

And he's from Jersey... I hope he does work hard, because if he says that he 'doesn't think he's even scratched his potential', we're looking at a monster front court ... and with the possibility of Wallace...
TT quote

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy