[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Steph is the man!
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

3/1/2004  8:17 AM
Two weeks later steph has 9 turnovers against Denver, and he's starting to have me think if he gets down on himself playing ball he might start to drink a lil. He did get DUI in phoenix. Lately his decision making has been abnormal
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
EnYKnickFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #600
USA
3/1/2004  8:17 PM
playa every player has a slump... then when your own team sucks or better put players dont paly with heart or bang in the buckets he cant blame himself..
keyindabox
Member: #562
USA
3/1/2004  8:47 PM
So Playa, you're gonna pick out the one terrible game Marbs had and not mention all the great performances he has had so far? Yo I think you are just a Net fan going undercover or something, faking to be a Knicks fan. Where the hell is an axe when you need one?
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
playa2

3/1/2004  9:10 PM
Key I am not about to tell you how long I been a knicks fan, or the knicks license plate on my car. What you guys don't understand is He doesn't fit this current roster he is an all-star all by himself. We had a decent squad without the last trade, now we got rid of guys Doleac and KVH who FIT IN WELL WITH HIM. Anything Zeke does or what ever marbury does wrong we overlook it. Go ahead and do that, we are playing like crap and it makes me mad that all those who laughed that we got rid of KVH and Doleac are now making silly excuses like Zeke sh*@ don't stink.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
EnYKnickFan
Member: #600
USA
3/1/2004  9:33 PM
playa how do you not know in the offseason moves will not be made? I hope TT does get traded for a better sf if its even possible that anyone would want him. IT will be given the offseason atleast with me to show me if hes heading the right direction. Im still mad at the KVH deal but if he does something to make me forget about that great!
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
3/1/2004  10:47 PM
Posted by EnYKnickFan:

playa how do you not know in the offseason moves will not be made? I hope TT does get traded for a better sf if its even possible that anyone would want him. IT will be given the offseason atleast with me to show me if hes heading the right direction. Im still mad at the KVH deal but if he does something to make me forget about that great!

yup, this offseason we'll see what IT really can do. i think we have the ability with marbury to draw some talent from free agents. but obviously for the present, this is no real team.
Yes! - Marv Albert
raven
Member: #316
Canada
3/2/2004  3:53 AM
Posted by EnYKnickFan:

Im still mad at the KVH deal but if he does something to make me forget about that great!

That's a great way to see things. I'm with you on this.
playa2

3/2/2004  7:00 AM
What if it doesn't pan out, or what if team tunes Lenny out too.
Steph is the man!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy