[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

SPORTSNATION chat with Tom Tolbert
Author Thread
LJStillGrandmama
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #380
USA
2/18/2004  1:23 PM
Not that this guy really knows anything to begin with, but just happened to see he was in chat.... I clicked the link, and can you believe what the first question I saw was:
Matt , Portland, OR: Tom, Kurt Thomas proved again last night that he is a heck of a role player at the 4. He shoots a high percentage, hits the 15 footer and does the work of a Yoeman on the glass, My question is; why would the Knicks keep shopping him around, they already have creators that cause mismatches, and Kurt is often the beneficiary of those mathcups.

Tom Tolbert: (1:17 PM ET ) That's a good point now. I think before you may have wanted to get more players in there, but I like Kurt Thomas on that team now. I like him as a third scorer, 4th option. He battles. He gets after the boards. Unless Isaiah thinks he's a guy who just doesn't fit into the big picture of that team, I don't know. I didn't like him in that role that he was playing two months ago, but he fits in his new one.
If anyone knows of a SMART Knicks forum, with lots of activity, and minus people like PLAYA... holla at your boy.
AUTOADVERT
SPORTSNATION chat with Tom Tolbert

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy