Page 2 of 2 Previous 1  2 
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
TRU
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #196
USA
2/19/2004  8:55 PM
Dammit, you guys are losing focus. Jersey is our nemesis. We must beat them-- then Indiana, then Detroit. Have we forgotten what JO had to say about us celebrating on our own court last month? About Artest attacking a TV monitor in the tunnel? About Reggie killing us for more than a decade? The pistons are small potaters...
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/20/2004  10:16 AM
Jersey didn't add anyone in off season(ZO) got sick. Detroit was second and added Wallace and Mike James from boston, this team looks scary.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
letitbeheard
Member: #543
2/20/2004  5:23 PM
Posted by nyvector16:

It only emphasizes the fact that you are not looking to have positive discusions about the Knicks...

Get out of this board you Pacers Fan!
Jerk...
I would like to see Andrew and Martin react to crap like this more often. It only ruins the fluidity of the thread and the conversation.

You got a point to prove, prove it with opinions backed up with facts. That only makes you a bigger person rather than ranting about the same crap to the same person over and over again.
Let the fools be fools, you could always come out cool.
playa2

2/21/2004  9:55 AM
This is only one bad game, TT has something to prove, only time will tell if Zeke went to far or the chemistry will take more time.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
2/21/2004  10:53 AM
Its only one game and the next game is just another game and before you know it we have noooo game. MSG is the home of the New York Knicks....not the Utah Jazz, not the Houston Rockets, and not the Cleveland Cavs visiting us tomorrow.

Players need to start defending the home court with a little more pride and intestinal fortitude and stop making lame-ass excuses for these embarrassing blowouts. Maybe we should tank the season like the pigeons

[Edited by - Bobby on 02/21/2004 11:09:09]
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
playa2

2/22/2004  3:20 PM
Zeke the honeymoon is over.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
2/22/2004  4:25 PM
Lenny needs to get practicing more to game plan in setting plays. Up to the playoffs its Lenny responsibility to get our team winning, I don't see that.....We are playing to other teams strengths with terrible substitution...what the heck is goin' on

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
playa2

2/23/2004  6:51 AM
Maybe the question should be, how will Lenny coach after the deadline, his rotations has been foolish the last two games. Now that the fear of being traded is gone watch how production goes down and Lenny gets a free ride from postas.
playa2

2/23/2004  8:18 PM
This is all gonna show why some peopel are suckers and don't know when they are getting took. Zeke made a great move to get a great lil point guard and Lenny has some one he can groom, but the question is can Lenny deal with all these changes by getting a decent rotation without playing the whole freakin roster?
playa2

2/25/2004  8:00 AM
What has happen to our beloved knicks ? nAZ played and scored, TT scored like a pro and we still lost. What happen to Marbury after the trading deadline? Slump?
playa2

2/25/2004  8:02 AM
Posted by playa2:

Maybe the question should be, how will Lenny coach after the deadline, his rotations has been foolish the last two games. Now that the fear of being traded is gone watch how production goes down and Lenny gets a free ride from postas.

Harrington and FW should have played against a weak defensive team like SAC-TOWN.
playa2

2/26/2004  8:23 AM
What can we do to right the wrong done by ZEKE. How can this team get back on the right track, there has to be some bickering going on that we don't know about. Frank is prolly mad at lenny especially with the team losing and him not playing.

Now we have steph saying:," Marbury said. "I had two ankle surgeries. But I can't get mad at him(amare) for not knowing. I can't get mad at my daughter for not knowing how to go the bathroom."
playa2

2/28/2004  9:55 AM
I said that this team would be standing around eventually watching marbuy do his thang. The papper clipps and phoenix? Who would have thought this team could play so below the scum of the western conf.
playa2

3/1/2004  6:22 AM
THEY WILL SUCK!
playa2

3/9/2004  9:26 PM
We have to win close games to gain confidence in this stretch run, if we lose close games guys are gonna start doubting .
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/9/2004  10:07 PM
playa....notice this threads last 10 posts are by you and you alone. This means the thread is officially dead. Please notice that you are not helping promote good discussion.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1  2 
Topic LOCKED
How will the knicks play after deadline

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy