But I Dont Think that Minnesota Would Accept it
Knicks forever!
AUTOADVERT
SuperNYK992
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #595
USA
2/17/2004  1:43 PM
will someone please reply. You hate it, you like it, i dont care i just want your opinions
Knicks forever!
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/17/2004  1:49 PM
Ok...last time.

SuperNYK992...put more thoughts into your posts. In trade threads why NY would want to do this....why Minny would want to do this. If you can't come up with good reasons why both teams would trade please don't post it here.

If you read more of the threads, and don't post so much you could learn a little. Otherwise you are inching closer and closer to leaving the forum.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/17/2004  2:04 PM
I see SuperNYK is a Spree fan like I am, so I understand why he posted that trade.

SuperNYK, I doubt that it'll happen. I was pro-Spree like you, but it's a brand new era now. Isiah is trying to get players with Spree's kind of fire, but only younger. Don't worry, though. By the time Messiah Thomas is done blessing this team, we'll be a title contender- guaranteed.

Also, Spree is running with the Wolves now. He's in a good situation, winning games with KG and Sam. McHale won't do a deal like that IMO. Let's wish him well, but now we have a Knicks team that's worth rooting for in a big way.

We can now revel in the fact that KVH is GONE! Yes!
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/17/2004  2:07 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

I see SuperNYK is a Spree fan like I am, so I understand why he posted that trade.

SuperNYK, I doubt that it'll happen. I was pro-Spree like you, but it's a brand new era now. Isiah is trying to get players with Spree's kind of fire, but only younger. Don't worry, though. By the time Messiah Thomas is done blessing this team, we'll be a title contender- guaranteed.

Also, Spree is running with the Wolves now. He's in a good situation, winning games with KG and Sam. McHale won't do a deal like that IMO. Let's wish him well, but now we have a Knicks team that's worth rooting for in a big way.

We can now revel in the fact that KVH is GONE! Yes!

good summary. And..... done.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Trade Idea

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy