[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rasheed Wallace might get traded again to Detriot Piss-ons!!
Author Thread
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
2/17/2004  2:36 AM
According to Peter Vescey, he might a Piss-on in time vs Knicks.

http://nypost.com/sports/15736.htm

Don't be surprised, sources accentuate, if Rashweed Wallace is in uniform tonight at the Garden when the Knicks host the Pistons - only not in a Knick uniform. ----- Peter Vescey

[Edited by - WOODMANnYk on 02/17/2004 02:38:20]
The Future. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/17/2004  3:07 AM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

According to Peter Vescey, he might a Piss-on in time vs Knicks.

http://nypost.com/sports/15736.htm

Don't be surprised, sources accentuate, if Rashweed Wallace is in uniform tonight at the Garden when the Knicks host the Pistons - only not in a Knick uniform. ----- Peter Vescey

hahah
If they don't do something with the elderly Dikembe soon they can forget it," notes column castigator Frank Drucker. "He's about ten minutes away from being declared a landmark."

[Edited by - WOODMANnYk on 02/17/2004 02:38:20]
Yes! - Marv Albert
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
2/17/2004  3:13 AM
He also mentions the possibility of Al Harrington to Denver for White and Barry. I wish we could get Harrington or White.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/17/2004  4:54 AM
How often is Peter Vescey right in his "predictions", though?

Doesn't Atlanta have 15 players on their roster? According to Vescey, Bob Sura, Lindsey Hunter, Zeljko Rebraca, Darvin Ham and Tremaine Fowlkes with a draft pick should get them Wallace in return.
It will leave the Hawks with 19 players on the roster. Are they really going to vaive four players? Not IMO.

Under the trade exception that ATL would have to invoke, Sheed would have to be the ONLY player moved in the deal (*unless they use an assigned player exception with him. I don't believe that the Hawks have anyone who fits that criteria- especially since they are about to waive Doleac). If that deal goes down, as far as Sheed moving to Detroit, it won't be the deal Vescey mentioned. (By the way, trying it in RealGM is a waste of time. I don't think it allows for 5 players to be traded. The possibility of Sheed going to Detroit is so remote, that the Trade Checker won't even accept it!)

While I won't say it's impossible, I will say that I do NOT believe this will happen.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/17/2004 04:55:41]
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/17/2004  5:44 AM
From the Hawks' page on RealGM:

http://hawks.realgm.com/showarticle.php?artid=417
Q: What about the reports that you have already decided to go to New York for the MLE over the offseason?

RW: Well, right now, like I was saying, we’ll be talking at the end of the season as far as myself and the Hawks, but right now we just gotta take these games right now and concentrate on that.

He totally avoided the question. Sound like he wants to keep that one in the piggy bank.

It was a good article. There was a Q&A with Sheed as well as a rumor that Doleac will be traded again- to Denver.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/17/2004  7:44 AM
Atlanta has to sell at least some tickets during the remaining 28 games, if they do that trade, they have nobody to market at all. Why bother making the Pistons better when Wallace's deal already expires? The only way I can see them doing this trade if Henderson and Wallace can only be traded alone.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/17/2004  7:45 AM
ooop I meant if Henerson and Crawford can be shipped along with Wallace, but you can only trade Wallace alone.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Rasheed Wallace might get traded again to Detriot Piss-ons!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy