[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks vs Pacers
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/9/2001  10:48 AM
The Knicks have a tough game ahead of them tonight. Jemaine O'neal is a monster, and much too quick for our starting big guys to contain, and Rose seems to always get the better of Spree. Hopefully Jax can get the better of the rookie Tinsley, and Allan can outplay Reggie for once.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
11/9/2001  10:55 AM
I guess Tinsley-Jax and AH-Miller cancel each other out which means we will probably loose if Rose and O'Neal rack up big numbers. I have us losing anyway with the gamepicker as they're in sync at the moment, have a tall lineup to boot which will make it extremely hard for us to win. And it's a road game as well..

Oh well..
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
11/9/2001  11:21 AM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

I guess Tinsley-Jax and AH-Miller cancel each other out which means we will probably loose if Rose and O'Neal rack up big numbers. I have us losing anyway with the gamepicker as they're in sync at the moment, have a tall lineup to boot which will make it extremely hard for us to win. And it's a road game as well..

Oh well..
If we lose this game, look for the "Media" to push for a Center, ie - polynice or a trade.

By the way, what do you think about TONY PARKER, destroying guys while starting at the point for San Antone? He'd never have made it here, which sucks, because our team is just what Ricky Davis said about Riley's Miami environment - we never let the young guys grow... just letting them play.
Andrew
USA
11/9/2001  11:59 AM
Even though the matchups do not favor the Knicks, I've got them winning by 1-5. I think they are due for a well played game, and after some preparation might be able to fluster some of the Pacers young guys into giving away the win. I'm really hoping Jax can get the better of Tinsley, and Spoon can use his experience to get the win. We need to have big games from all of our big name players.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Andrew
USA
11/9/2001  1:26 PM
A inroduction to Tinsley from ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/howard-cooper/1275882.html
PURE KNICKS LOVE
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
11/9/2001  3:23 PM
Thanks for the link, Andrew. The impression I get is that Tinsley will be way too quick for MJax and we will need Ward's defense on him, and maybe even a little Howard Eisley.

And as you said, J. O'Neal is an absolute monster, so I bet he's looking forward to his matchup with Felton.

Rose is just tearing it up this season. If Spree can shackle him then I'll be very impressed.

As for the battle of the shooters, Allan Houston and Reggie Miller, it could go either way. But I'm looking for a big game for the $100 million man!
We suck.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/9/2001  3:35 PM
Posted by Andrew:

The Knicks have a tough game ahead of them tonight. Jemaine O'neal is a monster, and much too quick for our starting big guys to contain, and Rose seems to always get the better of Spree. Hopefully Jax can get the better of the rookie Tinsley, and Allan can outplay Reggie for once.
I wouldn't be surprised if Van Gundy stuck Weatherspoon on O'Neal because he did a very nice job on Garnett, a similar, yet much better all-around player. Sprewell has trouble competing with Rose's size, but is a better player and should get the job done. Miller has slowed down a lot and this is the game Houston really needs to show what he can do. Tinsley looks like the second coming of Jackson, so Jax needs to show an old dog can still pull off the new tricks. I think we have a good chance this game, but really need to be at the top of things. We need over 20 from both Sprewell and Houston and Thomas, Harrington, and Weatherspoon need to contribute of the offensive end as well. It should be a fun game to watch.
MCfan23
USA
11/9/2001  3:40 PM
Well I've predicted an 11-15 point Knick win over the Pacers. I guess I'm the only one that's made such a crazy gamble, but it could pay off, you never know...
We suck.
Andrew
USA
11/9/2001  4:53 PM
Interestingly enough 43% of us have picked the Knicks to win.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/9/2001  5:08 PM
Posted by Andrew:

Interestingly enough 43% of us have picked the Knicks to win.

All y'all are wrong. Me and my 3 gamepicker points say that O'Neal, Al, and Rose will eat the Knicks up. The matchups are too much in favor of Indiana.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
11/9/2001  5:30 PM
All y'all are wrong. Me and my 3 gamepicker points say that O'Neal, Al, and Rose will eat the Knicks up. The matchups are too much in favor of Indiana.

I totally agree, hmm maybe I should change that since you're doing so well with the gamepicker Martin..

I'm in dubio as to what I would like best, the Knicks are my team but there's nothing more that I would want then Layden getting sacked and getting whipped by the Pacers would help that wouldn't it? A young tall team, out of the playoffs for one season and back with a bang.

I'm more curious about next game though, if we loose to the Warriors all hell is going to break loose.

[Edited by - knicksbabyyeah on 11/09/2001 17:32:20]
MCfan23
USA
11/10/2001  6:24 AM
Posted by me:

Well I've predicted an 11-15 point Knick win over the Pacers. I guess I'm the only one that's made such a crazy gamble, but it could pay off, you never know...

It was looking good for me at halftime!
We suck.
Knicks vs Pacers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy