[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NY Rangers Talk Thread
Author Thread
jusnice
Posts: 20610
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/8/2009
Member: #2931
USA
7/25/2012  5:01 PM
I agree. Great, great trade. Already looking forward to my first game next year!!
AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

7/27/2012  5:27 PM
anyone heard anything about Shane Doan? I want him on the Rangers really badly, especially now that Dubinsky is gone. He's that type of player but better
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
IrishKnickFan
Posts: 23223
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2012
Member: #4171

8/4/2012  2:38 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:anyone heard anything about Shane Doan? I want him on the Rangers really badly, especially now that Dubinsky is gone. He's that type of player but better
Doan is still wiating on Phoenix. I would only wnat doan if its for 2 years because remember he is 36. However i have hears that some teams have offered him 4 years for 30 million
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

8/18/2012  12:55 PM
I just saw this

when looking for Rick Nash highlights

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
jusnice
Posts: 20610
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 10/8/2009
Member: #2931
USA
8/21/2012  3:53 PM
Amazing skater...he should pair nicely with Kreider, who can skate with the best of them too. I'm really psyched!!
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

8/24/2012  12:13 PM
jusnice wrote:Amazing skater...he should pair nicely with Kreider, who can skate with the best of them too. I'm really psyched!!

honestly, I'd love for the top-2 lines to be

Nash-Richards-Callahan
Kreider-Stepan-Gaborik

when Gabby gets back

Nash is a RW but is skilled enough to play left

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

8/26/2012  11:39 AM
IrishKnickFan wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:anyone heard anything about Shane Doan? I want him on the Rangers really badly, especially now that Dubinsky is gone. He's that type of player but better
Doan is still wiating on Phoenix. I would only wnat doan if its for 2 years because remember he is 36. However i have hears that some teams have offered him 4 years for 30 million

apparently Doan will sign before the current CBA expires on Sept 15. So I'm assuming the Coyotes are out of the running

Nash-Richards-Doan would be friggin awesome

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

1/6/2013  4:51 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
IrishKnickFan wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:anyone heard anything about Shane Doan? I want him on the Rangers really badly, especially now that Dubinsky is gone. He's that type of player but better
Doan is still wiating on Phoenix. I would only wnat doan if its for 2 years because remember he is 36. However i have hears that some teams have offered him 4 years for 30 million

apparently Doan will sign before the current CBA expires on Sept 15. So I'm assuming the Coyotes are out of the running

Nash-Richards-Doan would be friggin awesome

NHL back on - cannot wait to see Richards top line of Nash/Kreider-Richards-Callahan/Gaborik. Stepan's line will also be awesome

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

1/20/2013  11:42 PM
what a **** start... there' no time to dig out of a whole
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
StarksEwing1
Posts: 29894
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

1/21/2013  9:21 AM
bad start by the rangers. Nash is the real deal but everyone else looks slow and soft right now
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

1/24/2013  9:08 AM
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

4/8/2013  10:22 AM
since the deadline trades, this team has been really, really good. They needed grinders and they got plenty now. Big Gabby fan but there were too many finesse players on the roster. Happy though because I'd rather have Nash than Gaborik
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
4/23/2013  7:00 AM
I agree the trades really tightened up those loose screws. I think I rather play boston and avoid pitt and wash. Im ok with playing wash tho
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

5/7/2013  10:06 AM
Staal came back just in time... the Rangers needed a talented athlete to help with all of Washington's talented forwards. If they win the next one I like their chances
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

5/9/2013  10:34 AM
Brassard was a diamond in the rough... he's more than a complimentary piece. What a great trade that has been!
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

5/14/2013  8:56 AM
YES
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

11/26/2013  10:32 AM
the Rangers are .500 and my best shot at a good year among my teams
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

1/14/2014  2:03 PM
the Rangers are finally starting to heat up
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

3/5/2014  11:34 AM
Callahan traded for Martin St. Louis and a first and second
fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
3/5/2014  11:52 AM
Rangers winning the cup this year. Giving up the 2015 1st rounder is ok because in the rangers case they are close to winning a cup. MSL might've put them over the top and it's less of a cap hit than resigning ryan

TGFTR = thank god for the rangers

Amazing what happens when Dolan stays out of it

NY Rangers Talk Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.