[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Another minor trade rumor....
Author Thread
MaseInYourFace
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #546
Canada
2/17/2004  12:04 AM
yea, i'll go out on a limb and say stepania produces more on offense than mutumbo does. though he gives up some on shot blocking, he is a better offensive rebounder. of course,we'd be trading shandon though, not mutumbo, and also be getting patterson.

Posted by technomaster:

We already waived STepania once without so much as a workout. He was pretty servicable on the Heat last year...
Posted by daddynel:
Posted by NYKBocker:

One-for-one doesn't work. They would need to add 1 more player to make it work. The only players they can send us to make it work would be the following...

Qyntel Woods, Travis Outlaw and Stepania.

I guess you can tell who would be coming with Patterson in that deal.
yuk! stepania the cluts. i used to watch him too mace, talk about a waste of height. whatever...we can let him and trybanski duke it out for the rest of the season.(in practice. we got a rep.)
Yes! - Marv Albert
AUTOADVERT
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
2/17/2004  12:47 AM
Keep dreamin folks, won't happen... Portland would be really stupid to take Shandon's longer contract. Just doesn't make any sense..
The Future. GO KNICKS!
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/17/2004  12:54 AM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

Keep dreamin folks, won't happen... Portland would be really stupid to take Shandon's longer contract. Just doesn't make any sense..

agreed. but why the hell did the rockets take fatterspoon lol
Yes! - Marv Albert
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/17/2004  5:04 AM
Van Gundy wanted Spoon there. That's why he took him.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Another minor trade rumor....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy