[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2011 Official UltimateKnicks ALBA Draft (DRAFT HAS STARTED) ***NSFW
Author Thread
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

8/16/2011  11:33 PM
And with the #63 pick, something a little more traditional... the incredibly stunning:

Isabela Soncini

[IMG_block] http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/isabela-soncini-model-01.jpg [/IMG_block]

[IMG_block] http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/isabela-soncini-model-12.jpg [/IMG_block]

AUTOADVERT
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
8/16/2011  11:41 PM
Guys, I'm totally swamped. Somebody feel free to take my pick. Sorry!
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
8/17/2011  1:19 AM
BlueSeats wrote:And with the #63 pick, something a little more traditional... the incredibly stunning:

Isabela Soncini

[IMG_block] http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/isabela-soncini-model-01.jpg [/IMG_block]

[IMG_block] http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/isabela-soncini-model-12.jpg [/IMG_block]

wow! Another great pick from BlueSeats.

firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
8/17/2011  5:33 AM
I'll take Panos' pick. With the 61st pick, Firefly selects Scarlett Johansson.

Someone else please post pics.

Let the games begin!!

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
NYKBocker
USA
8/17/2011  1:14 PM
Scarlett is never going to go far in this tournament. She has too many pics that opposing GMs use to go against her.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/17/2011  1:27 PM
i just deleted a post. let's cut out the over-the-top nudity
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/17/2011  1:29 PM
martin wrote:i just deleted a post. let's cut out the over-the-top nudity

Does that also mean my post count just decreased?

BlueSeats

8/17/2011  6:59 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:And Bocker, the call was given to you by Martin. Please make it.

I love boobery, but I think we should keep it clean in the tournament.

Ya done me dirty, Bocker. Done me real dirty.

NYKBocker wrote:
islesfan wrote:Monika Pietrasinska

[IMG_block] http://Zorro.speedymirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Monika-Pietrasinska-Hamana-lingerie-3-658x1024.jpg [/IMG_block]

[IMG_block] http://Zorro.speedymirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Monika-Pietrasinska-Hamana-lingerie-5-658x1024.jpg [/IMG_block]
[IMG_block] http://images.flabber.net/files/lees_verder/Monika_Pietrasinska_11.jpg [/IMG_block]
[IMG_block] http://images.flabber.net/files/lees_verder/Monika_Pietrasinska_05.jpg [/IMG_block]

NYKBocker
USA
8/17/2011  11:23 PM
^ I can't control the rogue GMs. martin has already deleted one over-the-top post. I like the last pic by the way.
BlueSeats

8/18/2011  8:16 AM
You set a rule that altered the draft and then broke your own rule on the first day. So much for principled rules fairly applied.

Not trying to get on my high horse, just looking for honor among thieves.

Anyway...I wont be able to post today and I think one of my girls will be competing. If so, can you link some images for me? This place seems to be as good as any:

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2011/04/rack-radar-angie-varona.html

Thanks

NYKBocker
USA
8/18/2011  9:15 AM
BlueSeats wrote:You set a rule that altered the draft and then broke your own rule on the first day. So much for principled rules fairly applied.

Anyway...I wont be able to post today and I think one of my girls will be competing. If so, can you link some images for me? This place seems to be as good as any:

Thanks

My bad. I see what you mean. I copied and pasted the GMs post in the draft and did not proof read it.

jrodmc
USA
8/18/2011  10:24 AM
NYKBocker wrote:^ I can't control the rogue GMs. martin has already deleted one over-the-top post. I like the last pic by the way.

Jeez, you'd think I'd posted a bukkake special or a gyno close up. I thought it was just an airbrushed Playboy shot. I think I need to work on sizing my pic posts. It the pics hadn't been so huge, it probably would have been overlooked.

Then again, I believe I'm on martin's Rightwingnut Shit list.
Damn that crack intern Bippity and his poster-specific-search-update function!

BlueSeats

8/18/2011  8:22 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:You set a rule that altered the draft and then broke your own rule on the first day. So much for principled rules fairly applied.

Thanks

My bad. I see what you mean. I copied and pasted the GMs post in the draft and did not proof read it.

Thanks for posting Angie's picks for me, Bocker.

You have a nice little conundrum on your hands now. Last year's tourney winner (Maran) is likely to be dethroned by the 58th pick, Largely because Keeley is showing her formidable nekkid rack. Not really a fair contest if you don't meet fire with fire? Do you uphold your rules or are they already lost to the wind? What about the appropriate NSFW warnings?

How ironic. I'm the guy who tried to push the topples option thru and ended up picking two girls with essentially zero topless shots. And you're the guy who ruled "NO TOPLESS", yet were the first to post them in the tourney, and now may be dethroned because of it.

I hope I'm turning the screw tight enough.

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
8/19/2011  1:00 AM
BlueSeats wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

Thanks

You have a nice little conundrum on your hands now. Last year's tourney winner (Maran) is likely to be dethroned by the 58th pick, Largely because Keeley is showing her formidable nekkid rack. Not really a fair contest if you don't meet fire with fire? Do you uphold your rules or are they already lost to the wind? What about the appropriate NSFW warnings?

How ironic. I'm the guy who tried to push the topples option thru and ended up picking two girls with essentially zero topless shots. And you're the guy who ruled "NO TOPLESS", yet were the first to post them in the tourney, and now may be dethroned because of it.

Ahh, you're just trying to prove a point? I thought you were aboard the Team Solace bandwagon.

BlueSeats

8/22/2011  8:05 PM
Solace wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

Thanks

Ahh, you're just trying to prove a point? I thought you were aboard the Team Solace bandwagon.

Oh shuddap! You're the other lying, cheating, scurrilous, opportunistic, two-faced, full of shiet, scallywag.

Solace wrote:
OasisBU wrote:
martin wrote:
scoshin wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:Isn't it wonderful?

It is. I may have to rethink my next selection and pick someone who looks even better naked.

hmmm, let's cap it at topless. Thanks

I think the tournament was better without nudity personally.

I kind of agree. Aren't we voting for the most beautiful woman, not the sluttiest?

Solace wrote:I don't think anyone wants anyone banned from the draft. It's just not an even competition if some of the ladies have naked pictures and some don't. As for what it takes to influence, I respectfully disagree with your opinion that certain styles of pictures won't have heavy influence on who wins. Many of the rounds last year had victories by just 1 or 2 votes. One person saying, "Oooh... boobs.... nipples" changes the result. Just my take, of course.

Solace wrote:Depends on the style of picture of course. It probably was not the right way to phrase it. But if you open Pandora's box, this can degrade pretty quickly. We already saw one or two posts with inklings of possibly picking a different style of woman with the NSFW addition. It clearly has an impact. Anyway, my personal taste is to keep it just a tiny bit classier.

Solace wrote:Just a difference of opinion. It's fair to say that maybe it shouldn't be the line, but it's one we're used to. I agree with SC's concern that it might chase off the few females that do occasionally post here.

Anyway, I agree, let's get back to fun times. Keep the draft going. I still have one more pick.

Then you go and post draft Hazell and post naked boob the first chance you get.

Solace
USA
8/22/2011  8:08 PM
BlueSeats wrote:
Solace wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

Thanks

Oh shuddap! You're the other lying, cheating, scurrilous, opportunistic, two-faced, full of shiet, scallywag.

Solace wrote:
OasisBU wrote:
martin wrote:
scoshin wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:Isn't it wonderful?

It is. I may have to rethink my next selection and pick someone who looks even better naked.

hmmm, let's cap it at topless. Thanks

I think the tournament was better without nudity personally.

I kind of agree. Aren't we voting for the most beautiful woman, not the sluttiest?

Solace wrote:I don't think anyone wants anyone banned from the draft. It's just not an even competition if some of the ladies have naked pictures and some don't. As for what it takes to influence, I respectfully disagree with your opinion that certain styles of pictures won't have heavy influence on who wins. Many of the rounds last year had victories by just 1 or 2 votes. One person saying, "Oooh... boobs.... nipples" changes the result. Just my take, of course.

Solace wrote:Depends on the style of picture of course. It probably was not the right way to phrase it. But if you open Pandora's box, this can degrade pretty quickly. We already saw one or two posts with inklings of possibly picking a different style of woman with the NSFW addition. It clearly has an impact. Anyway, my personal taste is to keep it just a tiny bit classier.

Solace wrote:Just a difference of opinion. It's fair to say that maybe it shouldn't be the line, but it's one we're used to. I agree with SC's concern that it might chase off the few females that do occasionally post here.

Anyway, I agree, let's get back to fun times. Keep the draft going. I still have one more pick.

Then you go and post draft Hazell and post naked boob the first chance you get.

Well, it was obvious the rules changed, so it would be foolish not to use them to my advantage, yes? Why would I handicap myself by not doing something that most everyone (except you) was smart enough to do given the rule change?

I would've preferred without the boobage, but anyway... since we're there, might as well make the best of it.

BlueSeats

8/22/2011  8:16 PM
Solace wrote:
Well, it was obvious the rules changed, so it would be foolish not to use them to my advantage, yes? Why would I handicap myself by not doing something that most everyone (except you) was smart enough to do given the rule change?

I would've preferred without the boobage, but anyway... since we're there, might as well make the best of it.

The rules were not changed.

NYKBocker wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:And Bocker, the call was given to you by Martin. Please make it.

They just weren't respected by those most adamantly in favor of keeping them.

Solace
USA
8/22/2011  8:21 PM
BlueSeats wrote:
Solace wrote:

NYKBocker wrote:

I agree. I noticed NYKBocker posting boobs and derived I must've misunderstood and that we had boobery. Only when you quoted his post did I realize I read right the first time. But, anyway, whether the official rules or not, seems to be where we are.

Personally, though, I do think you have a valid point, which lead you to drafting someone you would not have drafted otherwise. I would be cool with you getting a replacement pick to make up for it. You seem kinda upset and this should all be in fun.

BlueSeats

8/22/2011  8:35 PM
Solace wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:
Solace wrote:

NYKBocker wrote:

I agree. I noticed NYKBocker posting boobs and derived I must've misunderstood and that we had boobery. Only when you quoted his post did I realize I read right the first time. But, anyway, whether the official rules or not, seems to be where we are.

Personally, though, I do think you have a valid point, which lead you to drafting someone you would not have drafted otherwise. I would be cool with you getting a replacement pick to make up for it. You seem kinda upset and this should all be in fun.

Don't worry about it. I am pissy, but after holding you guys accountable to your words and deeds I'm getting over it.

And while I would have picked someone other than Angie, I don't regret the pick. Normally I go with one pick. This year I went with two to have one to play with; to break down some boundaries and open things up a bit. I truly do think the celebrity-supermodel meme is overplayed. That, and Angie is twice as hot as most of the competition!

jrodmc
USA
8/23/2011  8:42 AM
Solace wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:
Solace wrote:

NYKBocker wrote:

I noticed that the thread is still labeled NSFW. Despite all this pathetic high-brow churn over bare titties.

2011 Official UltimateKnicks ALBA Draft (DRAFT HAS STARTED) ***NSFW

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy