[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2011 Official UltimateKnicks ALBA Draft (DRAFT HAS STARTED) ***NSFW
Author Thread
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

7/16/2011  7:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/16/2011  7:17 PM
Solace wrote:Different perspective, I suppose. Anyway, I think it's natural for people to choose celebrity or supermodels. The familiarity is part of the attractiveness, I guess.

I hate that so many simply default to celebrities. Don't you ever get tired of people recycling the same predictable faces over and over again? Plus, the argument I already made, that swimsuit models otherwise having an undue advantage, as evidenced by the two prior winners (Rafaeli and Maran.) How many supermodels do you think will be left at #64?

I vote we try something new this year and see how it goes. But again, if you guys feel otherwise, put it to a vote.

AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

7/17/2011  4:26 AM
BlueSeats wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Solace wrote:
OasisBU wrote:
martin wrote:
scoshin wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:Isn't it wonderful?

It is. I may have to rethink my next selection and pick someone who looks even better naked.

hmmm, let's cap it at topless. Thanks

I think the tournament was better without nudity personally.

I kind of agree. Aren't we voting for the most beautiful woman, not the sluttiest?

I definitely agree

If you guys feel strongly enough about it, perhaps setup a poll and put it to a vote? At least now we know we can do this. Whether we want to or not is the next question.

My feeling is that if the majority share you're sentiments (and I suspect they do) it will be reflected in the drafts and the outcome of the competition, with or without censorship.

It's like in basketball. Perhaps you want your team to draft the most skillful players, not just the most athletic, but is that to say you want athletic guys banned from the draft?

In sum, allow me to pose a simple philosophical question. If you think a SI model is the most beautiful woman in the world and I think a Playboy Bunny (or other) is, should we not be able to pitch them against one another in competition for the majority to determine?

here's a good example... my work browser reset the "images: turn off" function to "turn on" and I clicked on this to turn in my picks. It's one thing of some bikini picks slip through accidently, it's another when jugs slip through, and it is yet another when somone really tries to push the envelop. I have to make some of these choices while I'm on the clock do to the time difference, not that I would enter the Alba thread on the clock either

Also, while I understand we only *know* of a couple female posters, I do think that implimenting the NSFW aspects alters the thread from "boys being boys" to borderline misogyny.

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
SupremeCommander

7/17/2011  4:26 AM
NYKBocker wrote:SupremeCommander you are on the clock!

I will post pictures later... just trying to expedite the process

SupremeCommander

7/17/2011  4:30 AM
Pick 31 - Blake Lively
SupremeCommander

7/17/2011  4:30 AM
pick 32 - Arianny Celeste
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
7/17/2011  5:13 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Solace wrote:
OasisBU wrote:
martin wrote:
scoshin wrote:

It is. I may have to rethink my next selection and pick someone who looks even better naked.

I kind of agree. Aren't we voting for the most beautiful woman, not the sluttiest?

I definitely agree

If you guys feel strongly enough about it, perhaps setup a poll and put it to a vote? At least now we know we can do this. Whether we want to or not is the next question.

My feeling is that if the majority share you're sentiments (and I suspect they do) it will be reflected in the drafts and the outcome of the competition, with or without censorship.

It's like in basketball. Perhaps you want your team to draft the most skillful players, not just the most athletic, but is that to say you want athletic guys banned from the draft?

In sum, allow me to pose a simple philosophical question. If you think a SI model is the most beautiful woman in the world and I think a Playboy Bunny (or other) is, should we not be able to pitch them against one another in competition for the majority to determine?

here's a good example... my work browser reset the "images: turn off" function to "turn on" and I clicked on this to turn in my picks. It's one thing of some bikini picks slip through accidently, it's another when jugs slip through, and it is yet another when somone really tries to push the envelop. I have to make some of these choices while I'm on the clock do to the time difference, not that I would enter the Alba thread on the clock either

Also, while I understand we only *know* of a couple female posters, I do think that implimenting the NSFW aspects alters the thread from "boys being boys" to borderline misogyny.

dude, last year's winner, Josie Maran, had the trashiest photo of the whole contest. the one where she's sucking milk out of a cow's teet and looks like she has ejaculate dripping down her chin:

no titties (except cow titties) necessary and this pic, to me, is more misogynistic than any of the topless pics posted so far.

check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

7/17/2011  5:37 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:pick 32 - Arianny Celeste

Not too shabby.

You go boy!

Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
7/17/2011  7:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/17/2011  7:32 PM
eViL wrote:dude, last year's winner, Josie Maran, had the trashiest photo of the whole contest. the one where she's sucking milk out of a cow's teet and looks like she has ejaculate dripping down her chin:

(pic removed)

no titties (except cow titties) necessary and this pic, to me, is more misogynistic than any of the topless pics posted so far.

This proves what? I don't think this pic was posted last year; at least I never saw it. That pic is just kinda tasteless and probably would've been removed with or without the topless restriction. Strawman argument for sure. eViL, you can do better.

If you argument is that not all offensive pics involve nudity, well I would've thought that was obvious.

eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
7/17/2011  7:54 PM
Solace wrote:
eViL wrote:dude, last year's winner, Josie Maran, had the trashiest photo of the whole contest. the one where she's sucking milk out of a cow's teet and looks like she has ejaculate dripping down her chin:

(pic removed)

This proves what? I don't think this pic was posted last year; at least I never saw it. That pic is just kinda tasteless and probably would've been removed with or without the topless restriction. Strawman argument for sure. eViL, you can do better.

If you argument is that not all offensive pics involve nudity, well I would've thought that was obvious.

i saw the pic at some point in the competition. i don't recall when.

i don't know man. i just think a tasteful shot of a naked woman is no worse than bikini or lingerie shot. i just don't get the line that's being drawn. a pic of a woman with a see-through shirt, where you can see some nipple, or, a bikini pic, where the nipple is clearly present through the top, and it's ok. but a bare breast is not.

honestly though, i'm more concerned now with the fact that i've been arguing in the chick pics thread. that makes no sense. back to fun times.

check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
7/17/2011  8:41 PM
eViL wrote:
Solace wrote:

(pic removed)

i saw the pic at some point in the competition. i don't recall when.

i don't know man. i just think a tasteful shot of a naked woman is no worse than bikini or lingerie shot. i just don't get the line that's being drawn. a pic of a woman with a see-through shirt, where you can see some nipple, or, a bikini pic, where the nipple is clearly present through the top, and it's ok. but a bare breast is not.

honestly though, i'm more concerned now with the fact that i've been arguing in the chick pics thread. that makes no sense. back to fun times.

Just a difference of opinion. It's fair to say that maybe it shouldn't be the line, but it's one we're used to. I agree with SC's concern that it might chase off the few females that do occasionally post here.

Anyway, I agree, let's get back to fun times. Keep the draft going. I still have one more pick.

matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
7/17/2011  9:06 PM
less talkie more boobie
jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
7/18/2011  8:49 AM
nyk - second round officially started?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/18/2011  9:00 AM
So, obviously Andrew and I have not followed this thread too closely, but let me add my 2 cents. From a website perspective, I guess we don't mind the NSFW pics in the Alba thread, but perhaps we defer to NYBocker on the topless versus non-topless pic for the tourney itself since he is indeed running the show. Don't know if these words are a bit late, but there is the deference. Your call on how to proceed Bocker and sorry for the confusion.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SupremeCommander

7/18/2011  10:53 AM
eViL wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
BlueSeats wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Solace wrote:
OasisBU wrote:
martin wrote:
scoshin wrote:

I definitely agree

dude, last year's winner, Josie Maran, had the trashiest photo of the whole contest. the one where she's sucking milk out of a cow's teet and looks like she has ejaculate dripping down her chin:

you're right... because while I "get it" it went right over my head because I just think it's gross

SupremeCommander

7/18/2011  10:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/18/2011  11:10 AM
BlueSeats wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:pick 32 - Arianny Celeste

Not too shabby.

You go boy!

she is the pick for the men who prefer the ladies to be built for speed, as opposed to comfort

PS after I finish my tennis match I will post the pics

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
7/18/2011  11:58 AM
jimimou you are on the clock!
NYKBocker
USA
7/18/2011  12:01 PM
martin wrote:So, obviously Andrew and I have not followed this thread too closely, but let me add my 2 cents. From a website perspective, I guess we don't mind the NSFW pics in the Alba thread, but perhaps we defer to NYBocker on the topless versus non-topless pic for the tourney itself since he is indeed running the show. Don't know if these words are a bit late, but there is the deference. Your call on how to proceed Bocker and sorry for the confusion.

Since boobies are allowed here already. I think we can continue. Just no full frontal or hustler shots. I think for the tournament, its martin/Andrew call. I don't mind the boobies. I love them, but the tournament really floods the page with 4 polls going at a time.

jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
7/18/2011  12:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/18/2011  12:37 PM
With the 33rd pick of the 2011 ALBA DRAFT, the nyc jimimou's select none other than Italian born hottie Elisabetta Canalis. Having had success as a model, movie and television actress, she is the ideal triple threat for any up and coming squad. This bombshell beauty is truly an A list talent. Judge for yourselves:

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/18/2011  1:01 PM
Solace wrote:
OasisBU wrote:
martin wrote:
scoshin wrote:

A woman's a slut if she shows her junk, but she's beautiful if she just barely covers it?

NYKBocker
USA
7/18/2011  2:02 PM
ionlyjoinedforthealba you are on the clock!
2011 Official UltimateKnicks ALBA Draft (DRAFT HAS STARTED) ***NSFW

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy