[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A wins a win
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/8/2001  10:24 AM
Yeah it was against Clevland, but I don't care. I'm just happy they won. Still Houston's got to pick it up. Clevland doesn't have anyone on the team that should come close to guarding him. Wesley Person, Trajon Lagdon? Please.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/8/2001  11:24 AM
I guess if you go against Mihm and Doleac, and are guarded by Person and Lagdon all night long, you will get a win. Is there any way the Knicks can request another 75 games against teams without an inside presence?

PS. Jermaine O'Neal is going to eat us up alive.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
11/8/2001  12:18 PM
Posted by martin:

I guess if you go against Mihm and Doleac, and are guarded by Person and Lagdon all night long, you will get a win. Is there any way the Knicks can request another 75 games against teams without an inside presence?

We should have done the Pat Ewing for Grant and Jermaine O'neal when we had the chance. Why do we always blow it?
Caseloads
11/8/2001  12:20 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by martin:

We should have done the Pat Ewing for Grant and Jermaine O'neal when we had the chance. Why do we always blow it?
And when are we gonna play Philly?! I want us to kick them while they are down, because I don't wanna play 'em when AI is back...
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/8/2001  3:10 PM
Just thought i'd tell you Spree's steal and dunk got play of the day on nba.com. You can see it on quicktime.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
11/8/2001  3:55 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

Just thought i'd tell you Spree's steal and dunk got play of the day on nba.com. You can see it on quicktime.

Yeah I saw that; very nice 2-hand dunk once again by Spree.
We suck.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
11/8/2001  4:01 PM
I didn't see the game, but the game-high in points was 15. It must have been a very defensive affair...

How did Felton do this time? Was he his usual fouling self? I am guessing yes. All he seems to do is play for 10 minutes, pick up 5 fouls and vanish until the next game. So what about giving Othella the chance to start instead of him? Sure, he's undersized, but he'd be a whole lot more effective.
We suck.
Caseloads
11/8/2001  11:03 PM
Posted by MCfan23:

I didn't see the game, but the game-high in points was 15. It must have been a very defensive affair...

How did Felton do this time? Was he his usual fouling self? I am guessing yes. All he seems to do is play for 10 minutes, pick up 5 fouls and vanish until the next game. So what about giving Othella the chance to start instead of him? Sure, he's undersized, but he'd be a whole lot more effective.
I like starting Felton... he's a big body and he helps set the tone and knock people around (foul them) to make them think twice about coming in the lane. Plus he gets fouled alot in the first few minutes, so it gets the opposing guys in foul trouble, which is a good tone to set, they've got to sag off of our players. Yes, he plays about 10 minutes and averages 4+ fouls per game. But he's not a bad guy. He works for us.
A wins a win

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy