[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lenny has destroyed Franks confidence.
Author Thread
TRU
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #196
USA
2/25/2004  11:19 AM
Steph is plaing to many minutes anyway. He's not going to make it through the playoffs if Lenny keeps riding him like this...
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/25/2004  11:19 AM
This is why I was so upset at the timing of the trade not the trade itself. FW IS A GUY WE WERE TRYING TO DEVELOP AND BREAK AWAY FROM THE OLD KNICKS MENTALITY OF NOT GIVING YOUNG GUYS MEANINGFUL MINUTES.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/25/2004  11:25 AM
Posted by Andrew:

Playa whats your arguement? Frank lost confidence because of Moochie or because he doesn't know his role?

playa has no argument, at least never a good one...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/25/2004  11:27 AM
Posted by playa2:

You would have never known that oldfan if he didn't get traded to phoenix that is my point.
playa we all knew that KJ was a fantastic player in cleveland, he was playing behind another fanstastic player in mark price... What is your point here...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
playa2

2/25/2004  1:16 PM
Nice bait, stay on the topic, two posters just answered your question TFK. Lenny is in a fog, Frank at one time was so loose ...you could just see it. Now he not as assertive like he played before the trade. Lenny didn't get any info on how Frank was running the team that's hog wash. He was actually making players better on the court and team mates actually like playing with him. Marbury is the 1st guy up waving a towel when Franks makes a nice play. Lenny and Zeke is wasting a young talented pg , because when playoffs come will he be ready. Marbury IS playing too many minutes that will come back to haunt us. All I'm saying is let the guy get minutes just like penny gets his even if he goes 1-7 in 20 min. FW plays good D, and the trimming Bibby put on marbury proves that steph need more rest during games or less ball handling duties.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

2/26/2004  8:18 AM
Steph is playing soooooooooooo many minutes , what have FW done that has him glued to the bench? Moochie is such a klutz, tripping and falling down.
playa2

2/28/2004  9:35 AM
If FW all of a sudden is not showing Lenny nothing in practice, maybe he knows it doesn't matter anymore, Lenny has his favorites. Remember when Frank asked them to play him or trade him, that had to be out of frustration...a 2nd yr guy being that bold.
Lenny has destroyed Franks confidence.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy