[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official Knicks vs Hornets Thread (2/11)
Author Thread
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

2/11/2004  11:31 PM
the only thing more frustrating than that 4th quarter tonight is Playa's asinine comments... your points seem to always be so off and focused on the wrong things all the time i swear you are either mentally retarded or u just do this to be an @ss hole and get people riled up... u really gunna blame MARBURY FOR THIS ONE??? the big play was shandon throwin the ball out of bounds.. the freethrows diddnt matter.. oh and lets not forget that travel on Othella when he had the ball right under the basket.. if that was kurt.. 2 points

very frustrating game, stop frustrating people further with your stupid **** playa
AUTOADVERT
Mac
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #470
Japan
2/11/2004  11:43 PM
I can't wait for the day that I can stop expecting the Knicks to lose so that I don't get my hopes up...
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/12/2004  12:03 AM
elite: ignore playa, he is a fool, he is the only idiot that wants things back the way they were under layden, because playa was a fool for putting himself out there to support layden, so any knicks failures now gives him this assinine sense of worth. Snahdon anderson's idiotic pass with the knicks down 4 sealed our fate, he should never handle the ball, and othella has allagator arms, he can't get to a rebound if his life depended on it, to blame marbs is a joke. 29/10 I can live with that every night...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/12/2004  12:14 AM
The trade deadline is only a week away...
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/12/2004  12:26 AM
we were also severely out-rebounded which is where Deke would've help us instead of othella/sweetney at C and KVH at PF.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/12/2004  12:49 AM
DIdn't see the game. DId we just not play D or was Baron just amzing?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/12/2004  1:19 AM
marbury allowed them to make too many three pointers. That isn't the reason we lost though. We would've had a good chance if Mutombo was put in for Sweetney instead of Shandon Anderson who had the most crucial turnover ever late in the game
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
2/12/2004  10:18 AM
I agree DEKE should have been in instead of ANDERSON & we should been force feeding KVH in the 4th because he was hot !!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  1:28 PM
This one's for you, K9...

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/12/2004  4:04 PM
Watch the game on now, if anderson and othella doesn't play good we would have got blown out in the 1st half
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
2/12/2004  7:00 PM
Posted by Andrew:
Posted by playa2:
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

After the way things went down last night, The Knicks (Especially KT) need to be out for blood.

Watch us blow those cats out in New Orleans tonight.

You are really sounding foolish man, the honeymoon is over I told you this is how we will play defense against a "real" playoff pg. Now you see why Baron Davis is an all-star.

Playa....you are the one who is sounding foolish. Obviously Hardcore made this statement before the KT suspension was announced. You think that had something to do with the Knicks not playing up to par? How about the fact that Houston has been out of the lineup? Honeymoon is over....sorry it hasn't even started. If the Knicks don't play well when they are at full strength then you can say something.

Any decent team can play well at full strength...that is a given. But the real upset happens when teams that are not at full strength show resolve when they dig deep and surprise their fans and themselves !.....Playa may be correct in saying the honeymoon may be over...We should've won those last two outings. When I see NJ pull two finals and I see Detroit go from 30-52 to two straight 50-32 seasons without a superstar, and you still making excuses for NY not to win......C'mon now
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  7:07 PM
Posted by Andrew:
Posted by playa2:
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

After the way things went down last night, The Knicks (Especially KT) need to be out for blood.

Watch us blow those cats out in New Orleans tonight.

You are really sounding foolish man, the honeymoon is over I told you this is how we will play defense against a "real" playoff pg. Now you see why Baron Davis is an all-star.

Playa....you are the one who is sounding foolish. Obviously Hardcore made this statement before the KT suspension was announced. You think that had something to do with the Knicks not playing up to par? How about the fact that Houston has been out of the lineup? Honeymoon is over....sorry it hasn't even started. If the Knicks don't play well when they are at full strength then you can say something.

Just the thing you beat me to the punch on, Andrew.

I am glad you straightened that out before I had to.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/12/2004 21:33:25]
Official Knicks vs Hornets Thread (2/11)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy