damn
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/9/2004  11:31 PM
Oh Dahmmmm...
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/9/2004  11:32 PM
Well, we can only wait and see what happens in the offseason. The Hawks wanna cut cap and won't re-sign him.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
MaseInYourFace
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #546
Canada
2/9/2004  11:36 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Well, we can only wait and see what happens in the offseason. The Hawks wanna cut cap and won't re-sign him.

told you all that rumor talk was nonsense

after seeing what atlanta gave em makes u realize why they didnt want KT LOL LOL LOL

Blazers got HOOKED UP. rahim and ratliff?man blazers have a squad..too bad they are cursed
Yes! - Marv Albert
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/9/2004  11:40 PM
Let's see if he re-signs there or not. IMO the option's still open in the offseason.
MaseInYourFace
Canada
2/9/2004  11:49 PM

Let's see if he re-signs there or not. IMO the option's still open in the offseason.

yea atl probably wants the cap space, and i think the knicks would be better off looking elsewhere.
Yes! - Marv Albert
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/10/2004  12:06 AM
TNT said Sheed might go to the Knicks.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
2/10/2004  12:06 AM
Fratello (on TNT) raised the possibility of the Hawks trading him to another team, like the Knicks.
tkf
Member: #87
2/10/2004  12:11 AM
Salary dump for atlanta, they have no interst in signing sheed, even if he averaged 30/20 for the rest of the season... The blazers got two good players but players who could not make the hawks a winner....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
2/10/2004  12:17 AM
lol..hardcore.....lol...
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
tkf
2/10/2004  12:20 AM
This is the type of deal that keeps teams losing for years. Why is atlanta trying to get under the cap? They are not getting Kobe and there is no premier FA out thers to sign. They got sheed who does not want to be here most likely and the Hawks have no intentions of keeping him. I thought having a franchise was about competing, SAR had value, he was talented and young, the hawks could have made this same package offer to another team for some good young players , and picks, I mean I would have offered the clipps, the same guys for Richardson, wilcox and jaric..... I don't get it, the hawks just gave away players..

what ever happened to wanting to compete and win!!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
MaseInYourFace
Canada
2/10/2004  12:24 AM
yea rahim himself is worth more than wallace

Last season, wallace was suspended by the league for seven games for threatening an official on the loading dock at the Rose Garden Arena after a game. It was the longest suspension ever handed down that did not involve physical contact or substance abuse.

why would you want this jack@ss?
Posted by tkf:

This is the type of deal that keeps teams losing for years. Why is atlanta trying to get under the cap? They are not getting Kobe and there is no premier FA out thers to sign. They got sheed who does not want to be here most likely and the Hawks have no intentions of keeping him. I thought having a franchise was about competing, SAR had value, he was talented and young, the hawks could have made this same package offer to another team for some good young players , and picks, I mean I would have offered the clipps, the same guys for Richardson, wilcox and jaric..... I don't get it, the hawks just gave away players..

Yes! - Marv Albert
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/10/2004  12:42 AM
I don't think Atlanta will trade him to the Knicks, but we can get him in the offseason. Til then Let's see what Sweetney can do now that KT isn't playing for 2-4weeks.
tkf
2/10/2004  12:44 AM
Posted by MaseInYourFace:

yea rahim himself is worth more than wallace

Last season, wallace was suspended by the league for seven games for threatening an official on the loading dock at the Rose Garden Arena after a game. It was the longest suspension ever handed down that did not involve physical contact or substance abuse.

why would you want this jack@ss?
[quote]Posted by tkf:

[/quot

It is not so much about sheed, but why is atlanta trying to hard to dump salary than competing, they could have gotten a lot of young talent for that package they gave the blazers for sheed....
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/10/2004  12:48 AM
Someone named MaseInYourFace is bickering as to why postas wanted Sheed? LMAO Yo... what's that about?

bigblitz2001
Member: #535
2/10/2004  12:52 AM
The Hawks did this cause the people running the show wont be there next yr. They are selling the team so they are saving money and will let the next owner worry about it.

IMO this greatly improves the knicks chance to get Sheed. I always thought the greatest comp. for the knicks was Sheed resigning with Portland for alot more $ than the MLE.

Now uness he signs with one of the few teams under the cap (doubtful), he will have no choice to sign for the MLE. I think this makes the knicks the front runners next yr.
MaseInYourFace
Canada
2/10/2004  2:26 AM

Someone named MaseInYourFace is bickering as to why postas wanted Sheed? LMAO Yo... what's that about?

sorry who is "postas", the hawks got him, i have no idea who the "postas" are.
Yes! - Marv Albert
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/10/2004  2:58 AM

"Postas" is abbreviated chatspeak for "Posters", as in those who post on message board forums.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/10/2004 02:59:17]
MaseInYourFace
Canada
2/10/2004  3:00 AM
love yea you save a lot of time with postas over posters

and i wasnt bickering with anyone over why "postas" wanted sheed, i was pointing out that he is an overrated liability

"Postas" is abbreviated chatspeak for "Posters", as in those who post on message board forums.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/10/2004 02:59:17]
Yes! - Marv Albert
TRU
Member: #196
USA
2/10/2004  3:44 AM

and i wasnt bickering with anyone over why "postas" wanted sheed, i was pointing out that he is an overrated liability

I wouldn't go that far. Sometimes people confuse the 'personality' with the 'basketball talent.'

Think of it as a school yard game. Mase, you get selected as captain, 'cause you're the nicest on the court, of course. You do rock-paper-scissors, and you get first pick. Standing in front of you is 'Sheed and Kurt Thomas. Who's your first pick?

Just because you wouldn't set him up with you sister doesn't mean signing him isn't a great basketball move. So what if he's an @ssh0le. This is New York. If you're a New Yorker, you're probably an @ssh0le too. I certainly am.

[Edited by - TRU on 02/10/2004 03:45:32]
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
Rasheed to Hawks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy